• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Hey guys, just looking for a couple opinions on who's better between 5 star Tiki or Lucina. Also, is it wise to use both even though they're both red?

Thanks I in advance for any input.

I would assume you're almost certainly going to be using both, at least for a while

Moaradin

I've had some pretty decent luck so far. Opened 3 packs so far and got 3 5*s.

screenshot_20170207-27cuwz.png

Team is looking better

ggx2ac

Mine is 5 star level 35 and only 32 attack.

LvTqlRK.png

I just got mine to level 40.

And here's my Minerva for comparison who hasn't gotten to max level yet.

Crazy attack power and has Ward Flier which gives other flying units +4 to Def/Res during combat which is good since I have a whole team of 5* flying units.

If I did get Pallas it would help on the lack of a sword flying units.

Ninferno

Happy to see Micaiah in the poster. I'm probably one of the ten or so people who voted for her.

Yeah, yeah, I know she is top 20 in the mid-term result, but we all know that she is hated by virtually anyone who has played FE10, right?

With Ike (ver.FE9) and Micaiah featured prominently in the poster, can we assume Tellius Characters incoming for the next wave?

Happy to see Micaiah in the poster. I'm probably one of the ten or so people who voted for her.

Yeah, yeah, I know she is top 20 in the mid-term result, but we all know that she is hated by virtually anyone who has played FE10, right?

With Ike (ver.FE9) and Micaiah featured prominently in the poster, can we assume Tellius Characters incoming for the next wave?
She was top 10. She's not that hated. I mean I don't like her, but I still voted for her. She has a great design in my opinion.

Azuran

Banned

People who hate Micaiah are the losers who couldn't complete Part 1 in RD. Their opinion doesn't matter.

How the *fuck* do I defeat the armored guys in 9-2? My Camilla is a higher level, and has a type advantage, and she only does: "0x2"

Anyone know when we're getting those 1k feathers?

you mean 10k :p
nope. they said it will be at unspecified later date, and there might be some surprise present as well since the rt is far exceeding the amount required
I wonder who's gonna draw her special costume, if she does win. The artist of her original art in the game or Kozaki? Hoping for the latter, but expecting the former.

should be current artist

mstevens

So.. I've only played Awakening, but I'm interested in playing more FE games. I'd rather hold off on the 3ds games for now and play some of the older ones. I have access to a GBA and I own the Wii game. Which ones are considered the better ones?

So.. I've only played Awakening, but I'm interested in playing more FE games. I'd rather hold off on the 3ds games for now and play some of the older ones. I have access to a GBA and I own the Wii game. Which ones are considered the better ones?

I really, really, really adore the Radiant duo. Which is the GCN one and the Wii one. The Wii one is a direct sequel to the GCN one though, so ymmv without having played the first one.

Azuran

Banned

Unbiased ranking:

Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem
Radiant Dawn
Sacred Stones
Codename Steam
Smash Bros
Crappy flash game my friend made in high school
Shadow Dragon

PoR (GC one) and FE7 are consider the best ones for the wii and GBA.

The other are still great games

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Damage in pvp. Use one if leveling or if you have a tanky char like Hector.
On offense, my team is more on the tanky side so having a healer really helps me grind out the dumb AI.

On defense, always go 4 damage units or 3 and a dancer. AI healers are too easy to manipulate.

Wondering if I should stack orbs or pull for a few more better units. Current units are:

Takumi
Leo
Camilla 4*
Chrom 4*
Lon'qu 4*
Barst 4*
Virio 4*
Felicia 4*
Azama 4*
Sakura 4*
Sully 3*
Lissa 3*
Sharena 2*

Takumi, Leo, Camilla and a healer or Chrom generally make up my team. Thoughts?

Rahk

Only on same rank characters. So complete duplicates.
In which case he could rank up the 4* to 5* and then feed it, although it will cost a lot of feathers. Could hold onto in case feathers become easier to obtain in future, if the bonus stats are worth it.

Finally managed to get two five stars on a reroll, and without having to do a second pull. Should I go for another pull before dropping this account from my phone?

I'd take takumi off the bat. You have some nice silvers in Corrin and Tharja but neither are as good as Takumi and Roy is not very good. But it's your call. Dob't struggle with it too much so you don't get an error and lost that account.

Kenai

So I want Fae to be in my core team (she's a great supports unit and hits Blues hard). I am using Lynn now since she is pretty nasty and will get nastier once she gets Galeforce and Fae's defense buffs, and I am debating on my Healer (I have a few but I randomly got a 5* Effie somehow so it's her for now).

Trying to decide if I want to work on my 3* Robin or 4* Nowi.

Robin is going to take a lot more work, but has great coverage for everything Lynn can't hit and would be a nice ranged character to line up behind Fae for buffs. He also is able to shut down the super threatening Takumi. But the amount of work I'd have to put in is not underestimated. I BILLION feathers (and i could in theory pull a 4* or a 5*).

Nowi is tanky even without Fae's boosts, and her -Res debuff shreds front-line defense so both she and Fae and comfortably ruin tanks while Lynn is doing her hit and run, and she can do Rally Defense if she can't get in range. But not only is having two dragon-types asking for one of the many Lords to capitalize on that weakness, but Nowi is a trollop in her trollop bra and makes me sad to use.

Decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom