• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 5 pull I get a 5 star Lucina. Second a 5 star Marth. I mean I can't really complain in general I got some good stuff to start with but a little color diversity wouldn't have been terrible.

Yup..that is what happened to me as well. Kind of sucked lol

Pejo

I'm finally getting some people attacking me in PVP, feels good. So far I have a 100% defense record. Go team!

I REALLY wish there was a way to increase max stamina.

Dragner

Yup..that is what happened to me as well. Kind of sucked lol

My reroll was Lyn and Leo, first pull got...another Lyn...next pull got a 5* Roy...I was like damn, nice to pull a 5* each time but really...

I'm finally getting some people attacking me in PVP, feels good. So far I have a 100% defense record. Go team!

I REALLY wish there was a way to increase max stamina.

The defense window only shows your succesful defenses. You could have been attacked hundreds of times already...

Been re-rolling since launch and havent gotten a decent roll yet :/

I've seen (4) 5*'s in all that time and they've been B tier and below.

What i wouldnt give for a decent 5* and a few solid 4*s.

Wow How many rerolls? The worst i've gotten were A's (roy, Marth,Hinoka). I was going to keep going till I got Takumi. It was a bonus when I got Takumi and Hinoka on the same roll.

Venfayth

How do you get the level 40 dialogue? I have several units at 40 but have only had the unique dialogue with one of them (young tiki)

Wow How many rerolls? The worst i've gotten were A's (roy, Marth,Hinoka). I was going to keep going till I got Takumi. It was a bonus when I got Takumi and Hinoka on the same roll.

Hard to say. At least 10 per day. I have gotten probably 15 rolls that were ONLY 3*s... lol this game hates my guts.

Edit: Ohhh no i take that back i DID roll a 5* Marth once that was paired with double 3* "pot-on-head kid" and double "dude who looks like cpt. america with an axe and was drawn by someone on another planet as far as art style goes" lol

Takumi level 19 Hinoka 20. YAY

Olivia lvl 14 Wrys lvl 11 BOO.

The problem for Olivia is she never attacks, always uses her special power. And Wrys dies too quick.

kswiston

The defense window only shows your succesful defenses. You could have been attacked hundreds of times already...

Given how often I steam roll over even great teams in Arena, I assume everyone has terrible W/L defense ratios.

Seeing an enemy Tiki or a winged unit feels like a gift to my Chrom and Takumi.

M Robins are the bane of my team's existence right now. Camilla is a bit of a weak link.

zelhawks37

Just got adult Tiki. She may be a 3 star, but ill take it given how fortunate I was to get her. Hector and Oboro are all I need now.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Ran into my first Robin in Arena.

I was like "oh hey, he's not that bad. He's half dead already."

Then he rinsed my entire team.

pariah164

Decided to do a five orb single pull because why the hell not.

53iQKQS.png
3l8Hl0z.png
Five Star Kagero~!
2ZYRObE.gif

God is real, and he likes giving me favorite characters on single pulls.

Crazyorloco

Five Star Kagero~!

Amazing freaking luck lol

I've been training my characters today just so that I don't use so much stamina and can't play.

Dragner

Given how often I steam roll over even great teams in Arena, I assume everyone has terrible W/L defense ratios.

Seeing an enemy Tiki or a winged unit feels like a gift to my Chrom and Takumi.

M Robins are the bane of my team's existence right now. Camilla is a bit of a weak link.

The defense rating shouldnt exist given how bad is the IA, at least you dont need a lot to get the max reward...but still. I havent defended once this season while I can win most of my matches on advance with few deaths.

Venfayth

Five Star Kagero~!
2ZYRObE.gif

Four star Kagero helped me a ton playing through Lunatic, she's really good. There are a few stages without infantry that you may want to swap her out on, but she takes care of lots of problems.

Akuun

I'm surprised at how good bow users are in this game. I've always thought that archers are kind of meh in mainstream FE games, but they are really fearsome in this one.

I'm not even sure what the ninja-type characters are supposed to be good for. They're ranged, but they don't have the tank busting abilities of magic users and they don't have the flyer-busting ability of archers. So what are they good for?

Is there any progression I should be doing to characters of 5 stars? I've been buying skills or whatever, but I've got some close to level 30. Should I be doing anything else with these?

jwhit28

Five Star Kagero~!

She is a beast too. She can one fight nearly all infantry, she gets RES during a fight in case mages take 2 hits, and other dagger users probably won't even get an attack in. I think mine has been more valuable than either 5* Lyn or 5* Camilla.

vgamer1

I just unlocked chapter 7 in story.

Currently rocking:
4* Effie lvl 13
2* Virion lvl 13
5* Young Tiki lvl 17
4* Merric lvl 14.

I have 21 orbs, should I be doing another 5 hero pull? Virion is not doing well in the latest story maps.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Leveling Camilla is the worst....she cant take any hit unless its from a blue units. Need to get her at least to level 30 before she can be of any use.

Maxinas

I'm surprised at how good bow users are in this game. I've always thought that archers are kind of meh in mainstream FE games, but they are really fearsome in this one.

I'm not even sure what the ninja-type characters are supposed to be good for. They're ranged, but they don't have the tank busting abilities of magic users and they don't have the flyer-busting ability of archers. So what are they good for?

Did you not play Fates? Takumi and Mozu are absolute monsters as archers.

Gotchaye

It's mostly a movement thing. In regular FE an archer can threaten things from slightly farther away. Maybe 7 tiles instead of 6. Meanwhile they're really vulnerable in melee, and to stop something like a horseman from getting to them you have to really work to block off access. They get bonus damage against flyers but they don't totally dominate them since the flyers can move and attack them from outside their range.

In Heroes archers have the same threat range as horsemen, a 33% increase over infantry. One blocker generally suffices to keep melee heroes off of an archer. And archers can move and kill a flyer from outside of its threat range.

The ninjas debuff, mostly. The nice thing about them is that they're good against literally everything. They presumably help a lot when you run up against something you don't have great coverage against. Of the two particularly good ones, Saizo gives -6 Def/Res to everything close to his target, which is a huge damage buff to the rest of your team, and Kagero gets +50% Atk vs infantry, which is giving her more damage than any archer.

Finally!
5 star Takumi
3 x 4 star
1x 3 star

I think this is enough for me.. Takumi was what I really wanted.

But does anyone have experience on linking the device? I linked my device and played the 2 preface "tutorials" before the bigger download.. then learned that I should deleted everything... to be able to re-roll heroes.

IF I now re-link my device, will I lose this roll and return back to the state I was in (Right after tutorial, before any rolls) or do I get to keep the current roll?

Sölf

So who else here is trying to rank up one of the 3 original character ? I wonder how strong a 5 star Anna can be

I will most likely level up Sharena and Anna up as soon as I get the feathers. Alfonse can be as awesome as anything, I have more than enough red units at the moment.

lyrick

Alright, So I did a pull to get a better flying unit so I could knock out the "KO lvl. 20+ enemies w/ a flying unit" February Hard quest.

and now I see there's a similar Lunatic lvl35+ enemy quest w/ a mounted cavalry unit.

I would like to avoid pulling again for a single quest.
Do flying units count as mounted or is it only horseback? - it specifically says cavalry
Who should I be leveling to knock this one out? (guessing my LV.10 3* Frederick?)

Akuun

Thanks, I'll take another look at the ninjas. I like Felicia, but I think her skill is healing those around her rather than debuffing the people she hits. I want to pull more, but I'm out of orbs.

So who else here is trying to rank up one of the 3 original character ? I wonder how strong a 5 star Anna can be
I'm idly leveling up Anna and blue lancer lady whose name I forget. Mostly as a way to idly spend lower amounts of stamina through autobattle when I'm busy with something else. I'm also not really happy with my team right now so I want to see if I can mix and match something that has more synergy. I suspect a team of ~4* people who have skills that complement each other will do better than just throwing together my four rarest characters, which is what I've been doing up until now.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Chrom. He's top tier red and incredibly strong.

You should definitely do this. You already have 5* for Blue, Green, and Colorless. Effie isn't good in this game, so leveling her would be a total waste.

Chrom will give you a very strong team.

Yeah, I figured I should go with Chrom or Tiki. I like Olivia too, but she's been difficult to level for me.

R.D.Blax

Sölf;229963667 said:
I will most likely level up Sharena and Anna up as soon as I get the feathers. Alfonse can be as awesome as anything, I have more than enough red units at the moment.

I will probably level up Sharena too at one point because she is cool. Alphonse can rot for I all care, always spoiling our fun

Moonlight

Banned
Sölf;229963667 said:
Alfonse is just budget Chrom wearing weighted clothing.

I'm reach stamina caps now that i'm past chapter 6/7
-_____-

Also, How are people orb farming?

Five Star Kagero~!
2ZYRObE.gif

I got her yesterday.

Just got her to LVL 20 a few minutes ago. A beast of a character!

Shanks

So is there a benefit from growing a 2 star up to a 4 star? Are natural 4 and 5 stars better than growing a 1 or 2 star?

Also, is there any benefit from leveling my units to 40 (thats the max level, right?) before promoting them up a star? Or is it just best to so it as soon as you can?

I'm enjoying this a lot but have no 5 star characters and three 4 stars characters. I linked my account before realizing what that meant. Is there any meat to re-roll at this point?

zelhawks37

So is there a benefit from growing a 2 star up to a 4 star? Are natural 4 and 5 stars better than growing a 1 or 2 star?

Also, is there any benefit from leveling my units to 40 (thats the max level, right?) before promoting them up a star? Or is it just best to so it as soon as you can?

The only benefit is that you wouldnt have to spend orbs to hopefully get that unit. Costs 2200(?) feathers though. Unsure if 4/5 stars are better than lower stars going up to their rank though.

Promoting a unit a star rank will put them back at level 1 and their stats will go down to 1 as well. Just promote them at level 20 if you can since they will get new weapons and skills at higher ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom