• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two super close calls on Intermediate, so I just chickened out and finished my chain on Beginner.

I'll come back when I have a green unit worth a damn.

emiliano

Can I ask you why the game says I'm unranked since the start of this cycle in Arena? Wasn't the ranking supposed to be updated periodically?

Been really enjoying this game for what it is. One thing annoys me though. Levels 9-4 and 9-5.

I did 9-4 in the end by using a different tactic. But what anoys me is how is a lvl 25 level but the heroes are WAY more powerful than that. I mean... Just make it a higher level if thats what they want to do. As it is they have lvl 25, 3 star enemies one shotting lvl 28 heroes even when at a colour triangle disadvantage.

Its a minor grevience and i know its in place to encourage rolling for better heroes etc. Just annoys me as it feels dumb.

Regardless its a great commute game. Makes the bus journy disappear.

emiliano

Howany points do you have? I think it only ranks the top 100k?

2182. So it is not enough to be in the first 100k it seems. Meh, sorry for the stupid question, I tihink they should remodulate this part of the game anyway.

edit:
Sorry for the stupid question. But where do I use those feathers?

You can use them in Allies/Advanced Growth//Unlock Potential section. They allow you to increase the rarity of a character.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Nintendo is handing out dueling crests like they are candy. 10 for log in, 10 for a new quest, maybe even more after the normal arena quests. Plus the ones for the normal quests.

syncyes

Hoo boy these arena quests are gonna keep me here for a while. Higher difficulty quests + essentially endless dueling crests, I've been arenaing since the update hit basically.

FireVoa

At about 15k feathers now and was considering using them on my 4* Robin and leveling him to 5*. Is Robin worth making into a 5?

Also, on my second account I was thinking of doing the same thing but changing my 4* Chrom into a 5*. Thoughts?

Raysoul

UmIgmo3.jpg

I really hope to get 5 star versions of Nino, Corrin, and Robin. Nino is a great Nuker.

Cerium

At about 15k feathers now and was considering using them on my 4* Robin and leveling him to 5*. Is Robin worth making into a 5?

Also, on my second account I was thinking of doing the same thing but changing my 4* Chrom into a 5*. Thoughts?

I would save it for a character that you can't pull as a 5* personally, something like FemCorrin who is an absolute beast. Anna also apparently brings a lot of unique stuff to the table.

But if you don't care about that then Robin is pretty damn strong as a 5*.

Blablurn

2182. So it is not enough to be in the first 100k it seems. Meh, sorry for the stupid question, I tihink they should remodulate this part of the game anyway.

edit:

You can use them in Allies/Advanced Growth//Unlock Potential section. They allow you to increase the rarity of a character.

Thank you!!

Dragner

Ive seen a lot of people with low levels getting a lot of defense points. I still have to get some since I got to a lvl 40 team. I think thats because I am getting paired on the advance bracket now and probably on the intermediate or lower before.

Having high MMR sucks.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You can now see the skills a unit has at a higher star rank, not sure when that got added. Great for scoping out who it is worth to upgrade.

The skills/weapon Alfonse has access to at 5 actually makes him look really good compared to a lot of base 3/4 star units.

Okamid3n

I got 4063 points in offense and 262 in defense. The ranking says I'm rank 26,760 but that sounds way off. Do rankings take a while to update or did everyone suddenly get top tier teams in the last day or two??

EDIT : rank updated, 2774. I guess I'll finish in the 5001~10000 rank again once all is said and done. The arena is really competitive, damn.

I love how people complained about the lack of feathers, and here we are, being given a ton of them. I'll be able to upgrade to five stars in four days.

You can now see the skills a unit has at a higher star rank, not sure when that got added. Great for scoping out who it is worth to upgrade.

This was always there. What might've confused you is that the higher rank skills are hidden when in the Learn Skills section. If you check a character's profile, though, it lists their skills.

Baliis

Ouch, I brought my score up by like 200 but my rank dropped by like 1000 lmao. Everyone going in on arena now.

I got 4063 points in offense and 262 in defense. The ranking says I'm rank 26,760 but that sounds way off. Do rankings take a while to update or did everyone suddenly get top tier teams in the last day or two??

Weird, did you just check right now when it updated? Im rank 9000 some with a score in the 3600s it says.

Okamid3n

Ouch, I brought my score up by like 200 but my rank dropped by like 1000 lmao. Everyone going in on arena now.

Weird, did you just check right now when it updated? Im rank 9000 some with a score in the 3600s it says.

Yeah, that was it. I thought it updated instantly for some reason.

Finished up my 7 win streak in the Arena. Top 10,000! Probably gonna drop a bunch but I'll still get loads of Feathers.

And now Frederick can be a 4*! :D

Dragner

I got dropped from top 5k improved my score to 3986 but I dont think that will be enough to get back in.

I wont defend anything while having hector on my team. Armored units are pointless on defense. Opposing Hector teams are like playing with one less with the AI rushing forward non stop and hector moving 1 square each turn.

Okamid3n

I got dropped from top 5k improved my score to 3986 but I dont think that will be enough to get back in.

I wont defend anything while having hector on my team. Armored units are pointless on defense. Opposing Hector teams are like playing with one less with the AI rushing forward non stop and hector moving 1 square for turn.

4063 got me rank 2774. So your score might be enough to get under 5k. Definitely not enough to stay under it though. Mine sure won't. I just want to stay under 10k, hopefully.

I agree about armored units, when I see them in the arena, it's usually a free kill that waits for you far in the back.

Dragner

4063 got me rank 2774. So your score might be enough to get under 5k. Definitely not enough to stay under it though. Mine sure won't. I just want to stay under 10k, hopefully.

I agree about armored units, when I see them in the arena, it's usually a free kill that waits for you far in the back.

Yeah I think I can get over 4k I have room for improvement some close matches with mistakes by my side (mostly because I forgot that Azura has sing and felt save).

Man even with 3 5* characters mission 9-2 even on normal is unbeatable for me. Literally every other mission I crushed but for some reason just stuck on this one

syncyes

Has anyone unlocked the rewards for Arena quests on hard and Lunatic ?

Hard Arena quests:

Win 40 duels at any difficulty (1k feathers)
Win 20 Intermediate or higher duels (1k feathers)
Win 10 Intermediate or higher duels (10 dueling crests)

not 100% sure on the last one, it might've been 5? the amount disappears after you clear it :c

SalvaPot

Man even with 3 5* characters mission 9-2 even on normal is unbeatable for me. Literally every other mission I crushed but for some reason just stuck on this one

Same here, I am leveling up a few of my characters to try to handle them, lets see if it works. Fae and Raven.

casiopao

I can't for the love of good beat General Class hiks. Pegasus girls may fulfill my waifu needs but man they are getting crushed badly.T_T

ggx2ac

I guess I'll spend my feathers getting female Corrin to 5*. I really need a hard counter against Takumi and she'd be good because she has defense and deals magic damage.

I just need 5k more feathers.

syncyes

Once I build up 20k feathers I think I'll promote Kagero to 5 stars. She's so useful in both PvE and Arena. I was debating on whether or not it was worth it since it's possible to pull her at base 5 but use her so often it doesn't matter. Merging would be nice anyways if that ever does happen.

Cerium

Does Nintendo release detailed numbers on their mobile revenue? In their financial reports perhaps?

I'm really curious to see how much money they make off this thing. It has a legitimate shot at being the most profitable Fire Emblem of all time.

You'd still need a few weeks of arena or release a bunch of heroes to make up the rest.

Whoops. I think I got about 6k from arena and some more from releasing characters I didn't like so I kind of forgot that other people didn't already have 10k. o:

Edit: Just noticed the feathers are already out.

chrono01

Hmm, I wonder if we have our first "exclusive" gatcha, that being the winners of the voting event. It makes sense, that's probably why they added in Roy and Lucina, despite them not coming in first place. Four characters on the banner (Ike/Lyn/Roy/Lucina). Makes sense!

In either case, I'm saving all orbs...

casiopao

Got my 10k feather.....now i am in dilemma hiks. Should i upgrade my 4 star Camilla into 5 star or just saved for upgrading some other 4 star waifu into 5 star while hope that one day i will get the 5 star version here lol.T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom