• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developers for these kind of mobile games should really just make rerolling an in-game feature. Instead of having to delete and re download the game.

I was also thinking about this, but then realised that while it will satiate some, it actually wouldn't quite work with hardcore mobile gamers. Because if they have one semi-guaranteed roll, players would still go on to use beginning currency to reroll for an extra top tier unit.

Pulling a 5* will become easier the more you pull, since the rate for them actually increase over time the more you spend without obtaining one.

So you'll get one eventually, just probably not right away (unless you re-roll for one or get lucky).

Did they actually implement that? Most of these games don't.

Nightbird

Well, i'm almost there (92%)

Did i read correctly that there are two different pulls? If so, which one is more likely to give out 5*?

chrono01

Ugh when is it releasing in Canadaaaaa
Hopefully soon.

I won't be able to play until Friday (won't have much time to do the re-roll procedure today), but I feel for the rest of you. :/

Did they actually implement that? Most of these games don't.
According to earlier reports, they have indeed.

Seems like some games didn't get the notice then, lol.
Yeah, School Idol Festival is still 1% for a UR. :(

Well, i'm almost there (92%)

Did i read correctly that there are two different pulls? If so, which one is more likely to give out 5*?

They're both equally likely to give 5* characters, what's different is the list of featured dudes.

Banner 1: Marth, Tiki (FE1), Lucina, Robin

Banner 2: Roy, Lyn, Takumi, Camilla

You can get anyone from either banner but those four have boosted odds in their associated one.

Shinypogs

How did you check compatibility? Does the gamw have to already be out where you are?
I just meant it doesn't meet the stated requirements. My version of the s3 doesn't have 2gb of ram.

It's struggling like fuck to rum this and I may need to give up til I upgrade to a better phone.

Miracle

They're both equally likely to give 5* characters, what's different is the list of featured dudes.

Banner 1: Marth, Tiki (FE1), Lucina, Robin

Banner 2: Roy, Lyn, Takumi, Camilla

You can get anyone from either banner but those four have boosted odds in their associated one.

Banner 1 has more depth but Banner 2 has Camilla. So I will have to really luck out there.

Akuosa

Everyone getting cool *5, meanwhile me...
Dvvv3Lb.jpg

SalvaPot

I got characters I like but all of them are 4 or 3 stars =/.

Also second time in a row I get Nino and she is great! Grrrrrr.

Fuck it, reroll here we go.

Wazzy

Banned
Hopefully soon.

I won't be able to play until Friday (won't have much time to do the re-roll procedure today), but I feel for the rest of you. :/

According to earlier reports, they have indeed.

Yeah, School Idol Festival is still 1% for a UR. :(

I would recommend going to sleep. Servers are busted and it is taking almost an hour to download the 400mb patches.
Yeah I'm just going to head to bed. Both FFRK and FFBE have maintenance and then this isn't out so no point staying up.

vareon

Keep clicking Retry like crazy, do not go back to title screen, I repeat, do not go back to title screen, because that will restart the download.

Finally got passed the 319MB download, probably clicked Retry a million times or so...

Doing it now, at 83% after all those retries. Have faith people!

Yui

So while JP voices seem possible wherever you are, tricking the game to change text language afterwards, with adjusting your phone settings and clearing cache doesn't work, oh well.

I'm happy with the Devil Nico UR I pulled yesterday. It took me 350 Love Gems to do it, but I don't care!

That's awesome, congrats!

Negator

Anyone know how to transfer devices? Do you link your club Nintendo and just log in on another device with club nintendo?

Shun

Seems like some games didn't get the notice then, lol.
Yeah, I'm talking about rarity.

My mistake I misremembered it.

Rather than a hard minimum, during specific rate ups, the advertised character or gacha had to be a certain rate % of the current SSR rate.

So for example the rate is 3%, the advertised character had to properly reflect it. So say there's 40 SSRs in the pool, you would have to have around a .500% or so and guarantee that throughout the advertised period. If it didn't then it would be illegal and penalized.

So to prevent that that, on top of having to show the actual % rates for every prize in the pool, they also provided an extra system or so to guarantee character of that rarity or choice.

So that's why we see 10 rolls for at least a SR or SSR character, or spend 3,000円 to choose any character you want, or spend X amount and after that number is reached, you get to choose someone from the current pool.

It was also a ban of having an extra lottery system that favored only those who spent on premium items.

There has been so many scandals over the past 6 years game to game it's hard to keep track of all the changes they made. Back in 2011, there weren't any of those guarantees. A draw was a draw and you had to own it.

Ashodin

REROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

abelasabel

Neo Member
had no luck with the marth banner but tried the camilla one and got these bad boys
robin and camilla got their own additional scenes after rolling, but they are 3/4*
should i keep or reroll?

C3plBJfUYAEn7dP.jpg

TrutaS

I can't seem to be able to join characters in battle. I move one on top of the other but they don't do the adding strength animation....

Shun

How are you getting 5 tries instead of 4?

You need to do 3 story missions to get 20 orbs so that you can roll 5 and get a higher chance at a 5 star on the 5th draw.

I recommend doing that and taking a little longer to reroll just for the extra character.

Jayhawk

Took a few rerolls and stopped doing prologue. Finally got Camilla. Saw Roy, Chrome, and Takumi as 5* in rerolls. Just went for axe summons after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom