• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
~checks gatcha contents~
WTF?
Male Corrin can be found at 5 stars but the highest you can get female Corrin is 4!?!?!?
ARE YOU GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO PISS ME OFF INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS???

f867112b0f324f23c6c550501b2291b6.jpg

chrono01

So while JP voices seem possible wherever you are, tricking the game to change text language afterwards, with adjusting your phone settings and clearing cache doesn't work, oh well.

That's awesome, congrats!
That's unfortunate. Oh well, maybe they'll add the Japanese language option for Global later on via an update or something.

And thanks. I saved a long time for the Devil Nico, so I'm glad I managed to get her. I idolized her and everything, haha.

Razzorn34

So while JP voices seem possible wherever you are, tricking the game to change text language afterwards, with adjusting your phone settings and clearing cache doesn't work, oh well.

Nope. Been trying a few things, but it'll automatically switch you to your regional audio if you switch language.

Im sure someone will figure out how to fix that pretty quick.

Yui

Nope. Been trying a few things, but it'll automatically switch you to your regional audio if you switch language.

My voices stayed in Japanese no matter what I changed my phone to after the initial start (and like I said I had to switch my phone to Japanese to get Japanese voices at all).
But maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

My voices stayed in Japanese no matter what I changed my phone to after the initial start (and like I said I had to switch my phone to Japanese to get Japanese voices at all).
But maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

audio is locked to text. if you change your text to non-jp, it will change to non-jp audio (doable from ingame option)

Yui

audio is locked to text. if you change your text to non-jp, it will change to non-jp audio (doable from ingame option)

Oh yeah I know that, I just initially tried to trick the system into maybe downloading JP voices and later EN text by clearing the game cache and changing my phones language, since the game seems to read out your phones language setting (at least on the initial start up).
Silly I know, but hey.

MicH

Oooh I got some really great pulls. I've done 2x 20 crystal pulls. Best stuff: 4* Oboro who is great against heavy armored units and 4* Roy (with cool animation, pretty sure he can become 5*!)

But I also got TWO 5*! Jeorge (?) and TIKI :D Also got a 3* Tiki

Oh yeah I know that, I just initially tried to trick the system into maybe downloading JP voices and later EN text by clearing the game cache and changing my phones language, since the game seems to read out your phones language setting (at least on the initial start up).

oh. because you seems to misunderstood the post that you quoted before... unless you really manage to do jp audio with eng text? (and it's the 2 of us who misunderstood)

Piotrek

What I found on iOS is simply to switch FE into the background for a couple of minutes when you get the download error. Just read this thread for a minute or two, go back to the app and presto - download continues on first try.

Moonlight

Banned
Apparently Lyn is trash in this game and honestly as a big fan of the character I couldn't find that funnier. The accuracy to her depiction in FE7 is remarkable.

Yui

oh. because you seems to misunderstood the post that you quoted before... unless you really manage to do jp audio with eng text? (and it's the 2 of us who misunderstood)

Yeah my initial post was probably hard to understand.
And no unfortunately it didn't work.

character list

Abel: The Panther
Arthur: Hapless Hero
Azama: Carefree Monk
Azura: Lady of the Lake
Barst: The Hatchet
Bartre: Fearless Warrior
Beruka: Quiet Assassin
Caeda: Talys's Heart
Cain: The Bull
Camilla: Bewitching Beauty
Catria: Middle Whitewing
Cecilia: Etrurian General
Cherche: Wyvern Friend
Chrom: Exalted Prince
Clarine: Refined Noble
Cordelia: Knight Paragon
Corrin: Fateful Prince
Corrin: Fateful Princess
Donnel: Village Hero
Draug: Gentle Giant
Effie: Army of One
Elise: Budding Flower
Eliwood: Knight of Lycia
Est: Junior Whitewing
Fae: Divine Dragon
Felicia: Maid Mayhem
Fir: Sword Student
Florina: Lovely Flier
Frederick: Polite Knight
Gaius: Candy Stealer
Gordin: Altean Archer
Gunter: lnveterate Soldier
Gwendolyn: Adorable Knight
Hana: Focused Samurai
Hawkeye: Desert Guardian
Hector: General of Ostia
Henry: Twisted Mind
Hinata: Wild Samurai
Hinoka: Warrior Princess
Jagen: Veteran Knight
Jakob: Devoted Servant
Jeorge: Perfect Shot
Kagero: Honorable Ninja
Laslow: Dancing Duelist
Leo: Sorcerous Prince
Lilina: Delightful Noble
Linde: Light Mage
Lissa: Sprightly Cleric
Lon'qu: Solitary Blade
Lucina: Future Witness
Lyn: Lady of the Plains
Maria: Minerva's Sister
Marth: Altean Prince
Matthew: Faithful Spy
Merric: Wind Mage
Minerva: Red Dragoon
Niles: Cruel to Be Kind
Nino: Pious Mage
Nowi: Eternal Youth
Oboro: Fierce Fighter
Odin: Potent Force
Ogma: Loyal Blade
Olivia: Blushing Beauty
Palla: Eldest Whitewing
Peri: Playful Slayer
Raigh: Dark Child
Raven: Peerless Fighter
Robin: High Deliverer
Roy: Young Lion
Ryoma: Peerless Samurai
Saizo: Angry Ninja
Sakura: Loving Priestess
Selena: Cutting Wit
Serra: Outspoken Cleric
Setsuna: Absent Archer
Shanna: Sprightly Flier
Sheena: Princess of Gra
Sophia: Nabata Prophet
Stahl: Viridian Knight
Subaki: Perfect Expert
Sully: Crimson Knight
Takumi: Wild Card
Tharja: Dark Shadow
Tiki: Dragon Scion
Tiki: Naga's Voice
Virion: Elite Archer
Wrys: Kindly Priest

TrutaS

Got 2 Five Stars, including Marth, so I'm sticking with it. Does anyone know how to join characters in battle? The tutorial says to drag them on top of each other, but it doesn't work :(

Gambit

do you have to do the second download (tutorial being #1) before you can roll characters?

Looks like zero characters from Por/RD and Sacred Stones, I'm sure there's gonna be some major updates for them.

That makes it easier, I was anticipating rerolling like an idiot till I get Soren.

Dee Dee

First try, 3* and 2x 4*, one of them Hinata which I really like.
Will spend my lunch break rerolling.

Could someone post the tier list again?

Got 2 Five Stars, including Marth, so I'm sticking with it. Does anyone know how to join characters in battle? The tutorial says to drag them on top of each other, but it doesn't work :(

I don't think you can join them yet. If you are talking about the part in the tutorial I am thinking of, that simply is for activating support skills.

Tidd

Found this. Dunno how accurate this is but I guess it's interesting for some of us. :p

RED Attributes: Swords, Flame Magic: Marth, Lucina, Tiki, Ogma, Cain, Corrin, Chrom, Caeda, Ryoma, Lyn, Roy, Tharja, Lilina, Leo, Eliwood, Olivia, Stahl, Draug, Palla, Hinata, Fir, Laslow, Selena, Lon'qu, Sophia, Henery, Raigh,

BLUE Attributes: Lance, Thunder Magic: Azura, Abel, Effie, Catria, Cordelia, Hinoka, Peri, Nowi, Linde, Gewndolyn, Est, Orobo, Shana, Jagen, Sully, Subaki, Donnel, Flarina, Odin, Robin

GREEN Attributes: Axe, Wind Magic: Camilla, Sheena, Hector, Hawkeye, Minerva, Raven, Fae, Merric, Gunter, Sheena, Cherche, Arthur, Barte, Barst, Frederick, Beruka, Cecilia, Nino

GRAY No Attributes: Archer, Ninja: Jeorge, Takumi, Kagero, Jakob, Elise, Sakura, Marie, Gardin, Setsuna, Niles, Virion, Gauis, Saizo, Felicia, Mathew, Azama, Clarine, Serra, Lissa, Wrys

source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom