• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

I'm trying to make this 4* Kagero work but she has 26 HP at level 32 smh

She'll still only have around 31HP at 5* level 40.

It's pretty much the trade-off for having a character that can deal 50% extra damage to what is probably the most common unit type in the game.

I'd use her in Arena but I already have Nino, so I'd need a level 50 Kagero to keep the team rating average up in arena.

MrDaravon

I've barely touched the game (I'm in Chapter 5) but have been logging in since launch for the daily rewards and after crap pulls (including one with all 3*s) I finally got my first 5* along with 2 4*s. I realllly haven't been following the thread or tier lists at all, how good/bad is this for a pull including my first 5* unit?

LVUlM51.png

For perspective this is what I'm working with including the above pull, so I'm pretty happy to have 4*+ archer/book options at the least:

C5ABLz8UcAAJ4wy.jpg

I continue to really be on the fence about this game; I've messed around with it a bit here and there and I keep thinking I want to play it, but then I almost never have any motivation to actually boot it up. It HAS gotten me wanting to go back and actually dig into Fates though, so that's something? Right now when I do play Selena and Abel are doing most of the work, in passing I feel like I've seen people swear by Tiki but her crap movement seems to be holding her back for me and she seems pretty squishy, but that could also be my generally poor luck with level-ups >_>.

Cerium

How are you guys keeping your interest in the game?

I'm pretty board with it and barely care to use my stamina.

There's just not much to do.

I've run out of things to do too yeah but I'm waiting for the FemRobin event. If she's not any good I'll upgrade Anna, and getting one or the other to 5* Level 40 ought to take some time.

Shun was right about them needing to crank out the content faster, I don't know why they didn't plan around following the standard set by other gatcha games.

zelhawks37

Just did a roll out of curiousity and happened to get a 5 star Ephraim. That is my third five star too. Now all I need is a good green unit since Bartre is pretty mediocre atm.

Cerium

Just did a roll out of curiousity and happened to get a 5 star Ephraim. That is my third five star too. Now all I need is a good green unit since Bartre is pretty mediocre atm.

Anna at 5* is very solid.

If FemRobin isn't any good I'm planning on upgrading Anna.

WadeitOut

I'm not. I got two teams of 40s so there is basically nothing left to do.

Doing some Arenas while I wait for things to pop in Galaxy of Heroes at the moment.

mstevens

I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm actually kind of happy about it. I'm almost 50 days into FFBE and still playing catch up and spending lots of time there. I really enjoy that, but it's nice to also not to have to spend as much time in this game. They balance each other well.

Ninferno

Just pulled an Eirika and a Nino on my 2nd (casual) account. What kinds of interesting "double back" (Drag Back + Draw Back) applications are there? Besides the obvious "Eirika moves in to attack (hopefully killing a mage or something), triggers Drag back, and then Nino drags her back one more space so that Eirika stays out of the range of a melee dude immediately behind the one she just attacked"?

Thanks in advance.

ggx2ac

Just pulled an Eirika and a Nino on my 2nd (casual) account. What kinds of interesting "double back" (Drag Back + Draw Back) applications are there? Besides the obvious "Eirika moves in to attack (hopefully killing a mage or something), triggers Drag back, and then Nino drags her back one more space so that Eirika stays out of the range of a melee dude immediately behind the one she just attacked"?

I haven't had much draw back situations in arena with the current maps.

They're open enough that I just shoot with Nino and the others pick off the rest.

Cerium

C5AMuWaVYAAtP87.jpg

FE Heroes comics are great

Source

I've seen a bunch posted and they're all funny even the ones in Japanese which I can only partially understand.

The one where they're trying (and failing) to level Olivia and the one where they're all hiding Tiki from Lucina come to mind.

Some dedicated soul should go back and collect all of them in one place.

Azuran

Banned

By not playing. You can't dislike something even more if you stop completely. It's not like you would be missing much.

So I've had my fill of this game and going to be uninstalling later, but before I do I thought I'd see if anyone wants this account.

It has 5 star Hector, Lyn, Lucina and Ogma, 3 of them maxed out level, as well as various good 4 stars like F Corrin, Catria, Cordelia, Jeorge, Alphonse, Shareena, Anna, Serra and 62 unspent orbs so you can roll a few more times if you want (or save them).

I have beaten the story on all difficulties, so there's no more free orbs to get, but if anyone wants it let me know by the end of the day and I'll link it for you.

edit: gone

Cerium

So I've had my fill of this game and going to be uninstalling later, but before I do I thought I'd see if anyone wants this account.

It has 5 star Hector, Lyn, Lucina and Ogma, 3 of them maxed out level, as well as various good 4 stars like F Corrin, Catria, Cordelia, Jeorge, Alphonse, Shareena, Anna, Serra and 62 unspent orbs so you can roll a few more times if you want (or save them).

I have beaten the story on all difficulties, so there's no more free orbs to get, but if anyone wants it let me know by the end of the day and I'll link it for you.

That's actually a really good account and I would be tempted if I wasn't already satisfied with mine.

ggx2ac

Just like last week, I am around 4300 in rank. The bar just keeps getting higher, now you need at least 4500 offense points to stay in the top 5000 rank.

Cerium

Just like last week, I am around 4300 in rank. The bar just keeps getting higher, now you need at least 4500 offense points to stay in the top 5000 rank.

Yeah shit is real out there. The matchups are harder too; I lose more characters than ever.

ggx2ac

Oh, how good is Nino? I have a 4* Nino but they're (she's?) not on any of the tier lists I've seen

You use her, with her.

So that Nino gets +10 to damage from buffs. She can one-shot the average Takumi.

Although I screwed up in an arena match where Takumi had two health left that he would have survived and killed Nino. What I should have done was have Erika take the hit from Takumi to get Eirika in range because she is fast and she would have taken only 14 damage and then, the following turn, take another 14 damage, drag Takumi back, and get finished off by Nino.

That didn't happen because I didn't think I could get Eirika to survive at first so I screwed up the chance of getting a perfect 7 win streak before the season ends.

I already beat everything but my current team is just 4 fliers that all have Goad/Ward Fliers so my whole team just has every stat +4/+8 all the time which is huge game.

My AI team probably sucks balls when people play against it because I'm sure they don't stick together as a team.

For Cordelia, should I equip the Brave Lance over the Steel Lance? Seems it would put her at a disadvantage when getting attacked.

Also, should I use Astra or Galeforce?

Finally I got another 5* summon!

Is Minerva any good?

She's great damage, but her relative low movement and defense makes her an easy pick of target.

That said, her speed gives her double attacks and she can pretty much instant kill anything as long as they dont kill her first.

redcrayon

For Cordelia, should I equip the Brave Lance over the Steel Lance? Seems it would put her at a disadvantage when getting attacked.

Cordelia should really be hanging back, waiting to strike and delete a red unit. Triangle attack also puts her at a disadvantage if you aren't choosing her match-ups, but a combination of Brave Lance and Triangle Attack means that she can remove most red units as long as she attacks.

I use Astra- the odds of Cordelia surviving enough rounds of combat to use Gale Force are pretty slim. She either dives in early to swap herself off with a more powerful red threat, or waits until there is only a red unit remaining.

laaame

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";230595368]I already beat everything but my current team is just 4 fliers that all have Goad/Ward Fliers so my whole team just has every stat +4/+8 all the time which is huge game.

My AI team probably sucks balls when people play against it because I'm sure they don't stick together as a team.[/QUOTE]

As someone who just got bum rushed by a team of all fliers, I can confirm that they do stick together. They weren't smart about their positioning, as in they literally came in like a wall, but said wall was pretty much a line of green arrows going up and my team wiped.

I'm still not sure why anyone would think its a good idea with Takumi present in the meta, but for poor people like me who can't afford him its surprising to say the least

Cerium

As someone who just got bum rushed by a team of all fliers, I can confirm that they do stick together. They weren't smart about their positioning, as in they literally came in like a wall, but said wall was pretty much a line of green arrows going up and my team wiped.

I'm still not sure why anyone would think its a good idea with Takumi present in the meta, but for poor people like me who can't afford him its surprising to say the least
Were they all spear users? There are so few strong greens right now.

Again waiting for FemRobin...

laaame

Were they all spear users? There are so few strong greens right now.

Again waiting for FemRobin...

I believe it was Caeda, Hinoka, Cordelia, and someone else. So I think it was 3 lance and one red sword. I got put in the forest level where it splits into two so I had my team split up and I totally forgot flyers don't care about map layout lol. That team was all buffs and debuffs and I will be honest in saying I did not take the team seriously at first, which cost me.

Edit: oh I think I didn't make myself clear initially. The green arrows I saw were all the buff symbols, the team buffed each other up.

NawtKool

Neo Member

I've only been using a 4* Cordelia so some of what I say is conjecture. But Cordelia's biggest advantage on offense is her ability to completely obliterate reds for me. She very rarely encounters a red where she cannot outright defeat in a single initiated attack. And I imagine if she were 5* and gained an extra +5 from stats and weapon, the only way she wouldn't outright defeat a red opponent would be through debuff/buff shenanigans. Because of this, I always use the Brave Lance.

As for her getting attacked, I don't put her into a position to get attacked unless the opponent is red. She is simply not a defensive unit. If you're thinking you need a blue unit that should be receiving attacks, I'd probably just try using a different unit if possible.

Lastly, Astra vs. Galeforce I'm not entirely sure which would be completely better, and it's probably just down to preference as having either occur is unlikely with that 5 charge. Though, I think I would pick Galeforce, as that gives me the chance of allowing Cordelia to escape if necessary, or take down a second unit.

fek

If no one else is taking I would love to take it. But I would use it as an alt account on my tablet if that's fine.
Edit: Nevermind! Just saw that someone else asked to use it as main so let them have it instead.

Well most people will barely have 4-6 5* currently so they probably didn't have much choice.

MSMrRound

If you don't mind I would like to submit my name for the giveaway. Been aiming for Lyn and Lucina since the start of the game since they are my favourites. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom