• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vena

So is Linde better given that red is a more common color? Yeah, definitely, but really Tharja takes out most characters fine as a glass cannon and she doesn't need buffs most of the time. She doesn't need the fourth hit to take out characters either so having lower speed on defense doesn't really affect her that much.

Linde is faster (Tharja has Darting Blow, Linde has higher base speed and +3 Speed on abilities in general) so no range characters (mage in particular) can challenge her without getting doubled, hits harder, and her weapon has higher base damage.

In proper conditions, Tharja can hit hard if she's buffed enough but Linde will hit hard regardless. Linde's major weakness is her frailty.

Ninferno

That's why I didnt want to buy any orbs lol. I have bad enough rng with free orbs.

I did rerolls for my second account on my ipad. Took me 2 days but I finally got a decent pull.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t6sozhU.png[/IMG]

WTF is this... Literally the best roll I have ever seen. Five top-tier picks with great synergy built-in. What kind of odds is this? Do your uncle work for Nintendo?

Totakeke

Linde is faster (Tharja has Darting Blow, Linde has higher base speed and +3 Speed on abilities in general) so no range characters (mage in particular) can challenge her without getting doubled, hits harder, and her weapon has higher base damage.

In proper conditions, Tharja can hit hard if she's buffed enough but Linde will hit hard regardless. Linde's major weakness is her frailty.

Pretty sure the 39 spd includes her +3spd ability. Tharja with darting blow has 40 spd. And I've already made the case that you really just need one attack buff (for +8 damage).

Would say "Linde >>> Tharja" comes not only from Linde not requiring a comp built to support her, but the fact that she can support others, making her the more flexible of the two. That, and if she's ever required to tank a physical ranged hit for some reason, if it's not Kagero, chances are she'll erase them in retaliation, letting her do what she wants the next turn. Meanwhile, if Tharja tanks a hit, someone still has to burn an action finishing the job.

Lon'qu has 42 spd and vantage.. not that he is common.. but he is a red Hana can't deal with.
I've also been thinking about how to make use of Hana's insane stats. maybe having someone with Swap/Reposition pulling her out after she did her job.. like her partner Subaki

Whoops. Kinda slipped my mind to check Lon'qu. I just assumed Lyn was faster because of FE swordmaster stereotypes. lol

Yeah, much like everybody's favourite Linde, pulling her out via Swap or other positioning skills can make her much safer. She just won't be as safe due to the nature of melee. Would prefer the supporting unit be a green and nowhere near as glassy to handle the blues. Safely assuming Hana can handle any green, that just leaves the few reds she can't destroy in one round. If the healer can chip the reds down just a bit, then you've got a fully functional 3-man team.

Hana is definitely on of the more underrated "free units." The only issue with that Hana doesn't have an enemy phase, and healers are kind of meh, but I could see it being somewhat useful (moreso on PvE).

Still blows my mind how a low star gacha characters are viable in this game. I love the rank up system.

Underrated indeed. Despite her killing power, girl's in the same tier as Alfonse. Alfonse, who has similar durability due to his Spd getting him doubled by everything but can't destroy anything attacking him until player phase. Heck, the fact that she can kill someone at full health on enemy phase means she's got a player phase for running away afterwards. Al doesn't get that.

laaame

Weird, somehow I thought she was C-tier.
Tiers change all the time. The only time I ever saw her as C-tier was the launch of the game and I'm assuming she got placed there because she has no movement.
I'm assuming she moved when they found out that when she eventually gets to you, you are dead. Also her stats gives you a high score in arena.

Shun

Finished both maps, her skills aren't that amazing. Not too impressed, when I already have Yuria and Nino but she can have a decent niche like Nacien.

I'd have to go see what her stat spread is.

The secondary gacha banner is up, late but whatever.

Hopefully they do the next one next week on time.

Draxal

Screenshot_20170223-020932.png

Julia tanked it like a champ.

Ignis/Defiant Res/Blue Tomebreaker are her skills.

PK Gaming

Where can I see Robin's 5* shit?

They really did it, the madmen.

At least we can still pull on the incest banner.

Her skills are pretty ass (Ignis, Defiant Res and Tomebreaker) and she has Gronnwolf, which is definitely a low tier tome. Stat spread looks pretty similar to Robin, so not that great.

I know she's free, but come on IS...

Cerium

Bah these skills are kind of lame. Basically she's a cavalry and Male Robin killer. And no one uses cavalry.

What about her stats though?

Wow. That's really something. YIKES. The current banner will run concurrently though, right?

Yes you can still pull on the incest banner.

Ninferno

Just got both FemRobins... Gees those skills aren't looking too hot .... Effective against cavalry? Why on earth would I want that?

Sigh. The quest to get Nino/Julia continues...

1upsuper

Bah these skills are kind of lame. Basically she's a cavalry and Male Robin killer. And no one uses cavalry.

What about her stats though?

Yes you can still pull on the incest banner.

Cool, thanks. Guess it's time to waste some orbs then since we're a ways away from a new good banner.

RE Lady Robin: at least she didn't lose on the art roulette, I guess...?
her cranium is gigantic/infantilising though?

spiritfox

Cool, thanks. Guess it's time to waste some orbs then since we're a ways away from a new good banner.

Nah she got the short end of the stick in terms of her art too IMO.

Draxal

Fem Robin seems to be just an Ursula killer at this moment.
Narcian was super focused on being a sword killer.

Nah she got the short end of the stick in terms of her art too IMO.

That artist also did cordelia and oboro.

We'll probably get a good new banner on tuesday/or wednesday of next week.

Shun

So Ursula is showing up in the next Grand Hero Battle?

Seems like it. I wanted Marx to be next... Or Nabarl. Either one of the hella hot dudes.

Please have something substantial to announce at the Cipher Sai event. We're back to square one again with sitting and waiting until something happens.

de_reddy

Neo Member
just pulled a -attack +speed azura. Can't say whether that's really bad for her? -Attack always feels bad, but I guess she will be mostly singing?

just pulled a -attack +speed azura. Can't say whether that's really bad for her? -Attack always feels bad, but I guess she will be mostly singing?

That attack will probably not matter at all since she is mostly Red unit killer and you still have 1,39 multiplier against them with even more insane speed to ensure double attacks.

Cerium

Lame.

I just did a single pull on a green orb looking for Julia...

Got 5* Sheena instead.

She can join 5* Raven among my tauntingly irrelevant units.

Shun

I'm not sure, because Narcian is a Camus killer and we didn't get him this time either.

We have, other than Ursula, 7 other characters that need to be accounted for anyway.

Marx (red), Nabarl (red), Zeak/Kamyu (blue), Misheil (green), and Zefhyr (red). Then Veronica and the hot blue masked horseman.

Shun

I'm expecting Navarre next.

Yeah Misheil but it's dumb because green gets like 4 grand heroes, red gets 3, and blue gets only 2.

So they'll announce more, but they can't seriously think that these maps once a week is enough.

They really need to announce something big at Cipher Sai this weekend.
It was already ridiculous that last weekend they announced the new friend system features that wouldn't even be patched in for at least 2-3 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom