• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

"it's also rumored that she could be very helpful for the next Grand Hero Battle. That is, if you make her your ally and level her up in time..."

Ursula is definitely then next Grand Hero character

Cerium

We have, other than Ursula, 6 other characters that need to be accounted for anyway.

Marx (red), Nabarl (red), Zeak/Kamyu (blue), and Zefhyr (red). Then Veronica and the hot blue masked horseman.
So my options for green are 5* Sheena, 5* Raven, or promote FemRobin/Anna/Narcian.

I'm thinking of going with Anna. Right?

PK Gaming

Jesus Christ, the Banner is "battling Robin"

Biggest scam ever. Would have made more sense to place characters who are super duper valuable. Nobody's going to pull for those jokers.

5* Hawkeye with my first 5 orbs!! :D

He was literally the only thing I wanted from this banner. (I already have Maria. Tiki and Fir are alright, but not on my wishlist.) I just stopped right there.

Roman

They have got to be kidding with this banner and female Robin's skill set.

Furthermore this is simply not enough content for being biweekly. I just played these maps in a span of less than 10 minutes and am done. The situation is especially dire for players who don't care about the arena.

Shinypogs

Did the two star version of fem robin with merric just tanking everything. Struggling to find a strat I can use on 3* version though. No one can split the two sides and kill em fast enough.

Dragner

Furthermore this is simply not enough content for being biweekly. I just played these maps in a span of less than 10 minutes and am done. The situation is especially dire for players who don't care about the arena.

I care about Arena but is the same since 3 swords a day means an aditional 10 minutes of fun a day.

Shun

each passing day more and more people are character assassinating this game and threatening to uninstall on twitter and 2ch. please save us Cipher Sai...

We know they won't because they announced that they would add a new friend feature system last sunday and it wouldn't roll out for like 2-3 weeks into march...

So my options for green are 5* Sheena, 5* Raven, or promote FemRobin/Anna/Narcian.

I'm thinking of going with Anna. Right?

Pretty much.

Can't believe the terrible focus banner was real.

It's there to spite me. I barely got anything from all the orbs available after my best reroll on day 1. Since then and before the terrible banne of today, 1 got a 5* Maria and 2 4* Maria. She's like 33% of my 4*+ units. Seeing her happy face on the banner makes me want to do very bad things... The day I pulled the 2 4* Maria, that had 1/300 chance to happen. Fuck Maria. :/

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Anyone having issues with the 3* map, young Tiki can step in and soak up the damage and initiate. Not only that, the hits she takes builds her special fast and she can nuke 3 or 4 enemies next turn.

Roman

For the record I did it with Sheena, Takumi, Maria and Olivia. Not ideal but she has 33 resistance and there's only one red mage.

Shun

Or maybe I should upgrade my 4* Olivia.

Other heroes are Cordelia, Takumi, and Tiki btw.

Anna if you need a green, Sharon if you need a blue.

I don't think you have anyone else that has a good combination of decently high stats and good skills to use instead.

PK Gaming

Or maybe I should upgrade my 4* Olivia.

Other heroes are Cordelia, Takumi, and Tiki btw.

Definitely recommend against doing that. Olivia barely changes between ranks, and the meager boosts in stats don't really change how she's used on the field either (though it's strictly better for ranking purposes).

Ninferno

Yeah, 3 duel swords a day is ridiculous. Fortunately they know to give out crests quite frequently, but then again, why 3?

Anyway, the fifth and last battle mode which is currently greyed out is definite some kind of practice arena. They've said we will have something to do with friends next month. This is definitely it, some sort of visit your friend's team and have friendly matches. Hell, maybe it will have replay capability even so that after you get ambushed by your friend you can check back the footage and see how your team fares. Just some wishful thinking.

One last thing though, this practice arena better not consumes swords, or else there will be RIOTs.

Yui

It's there to spite me. I barely got anything from all the orbs available after my best reroll on day 1. Since then and before the terrible banne of today, 1 got a 5* Maria and 2 4* Maria. She's like 33% of my 4*+ units. Seeing her happy face on the banner makes me want to do very bad things... The day I pulled the 2 4* Maria, that had 1/300 chance to happen. Fuck Maria. :/

Yikes!
Good luck for whatever future banners you decide to roll on.

Calm Mind

I'm confused. Is this special map worth it or nah?

Trunx28

Had enough orbs for 3 rolls and tried my luck again .. Man, I should never play the lottery .. 3* Gwen, 3* Felicia, 4* Henry --- ffs!

Roman

Had enough orbs for 3 rolls and tried my luck again .. Man, I should never play the lottery .. 3* Gwen, 3* Felicia, 4* Henry --- ffs!

There's currently very little reason to open colorless spheres so you might as well just opt for whatever your army needs the most right now.

Scratch

I'm confused. Is this special map worth it or nah?

May wanna grab her anyway, as she'll probably be featured in the next arena bonus hero choices. In case you don't pull any of the upcoming focuses, then this'll at least guarantee a way of increasing your arena score come next rotation

champloo

Beat the special map by swapping Hector/ATiki on the choke, with Selena sitting in between doing the shuffling. Hector survived the first round with 1 hp lol

btw Selena is legit. With Reposition, threaten spd and a moderate bulk there is a lot of possibilities with her. She also beats every green unit as a bonus. will be my first 5 star promotion.

Shun

Jesus Christ, the Banner is "battling Robin"

Biggest scam ever. Would have made more sense to place characters who are super duper valuable. Nobody's going to pull for those jokers.

The funniest part is that, the game already gives you one of the best characters for the map for free.

Felicia.

Like if you are F2P and don't know what to do, just rank up and level up Felicia, clear all the mages then clean up with your f2p party.

EDarkness

I realized today that I don't care about Female Robin so I don't care about this event at all. I did two pulls on the last banner and didn't get any of the featured units. No loss, I guess. Got a few 4* units, though. They need to add a good way for people who don't do the arena to get feathers because since I've been playing I've only gotten a little over 600. Outside of the 10k we got as part of the event, it's been a serious drag getting them. What's the point of putting a serious chokehold on promoting characters. Considering how many there are it's just not feasible with what we have now.

From now, I'm just gonna save orbs and use them sparingly. No point in blowing the wad on this stuff right now. Maybe some changes will come down the line and make pulling worth it.

The funniest part is that, the game already gives you one of the best characters for the map for free.

Felicia.

Like if you are F2P and don't know what to do, just rank up and level up Felicia, clear all the mages then clean up with your f2p party.

Felicia is that good? I have the 4* version of her that I got from a pull earlier this week, but I haven't been all that impressed so far.

Gotchaye

Felicia is that good? I have the 4* version of her that I got from a pull earlier this week, but I haven't been all that impressed so far.

It's not that she's good in general, but that she's well-suited to the Robin map. She has good Spd and absurd Res, she counter-attacks mages, and anything that attacks her takes more damage on your and its next turn.

Hellraider

It's not that she's good in general, but that she's well-suited to the Robin map. She has good Spd and absurd Res, she counter-attacks mages, and anything that attacks her takes more damage on your and its next turn.

How exactly are you supposed to use Felicia on that map? On your first turn you are guaranteed to get hit by also a non mage alongside the two (or three) mages.

I tried to use a 35lvl 4* Felicia with no success.

Sölf

Man, this map was much harder than the Narcian map for me. I had to use 2 stamina pots because I had no useful unit to tank all that damage. In the end, after failing with Ephraim, Young Tiki took hits in the first round and killed the axe infantry, then ran back, go healed by Elise (who in turn got attacked by one of the top mages) and then dragged back by Nino (to Tank FRobin). Kagero was on top and did nothing.
Next turn all ran out of range and I could kill them one after another in the small corridor now.

Jesus, fuck this map. Narcian's map was so much easier for me.

ggx2ac

I only needed two characters for the Robin(F) map. Eirika and Nino, that describes how easy it was.

That new banner is very short-lived. It's ending at the same time as the other on the 27th.

I get the feeling the Cipher event means they'll reveal the next banner but I can't guess if it will be the choose your legends characters.

Damn, the previous banner had 8% chance for 5* after my attempts to get Eirika and now it's gone. :(

What 5* ended up appearing?

This happened for me and I got Cain...

ggx2ac

Went to try the new banner because it sounded like people were getting a 5* easy.

Nope. Wasn't getting what I wanted.

Went back to the old banner, had 3 red orbs to choose from. Picked the right one on the first go, another Eirika.

Spent more orbs but there wasn't anymore 5* units hiding which makes sense since my appearance rate was only at 3.25% so I was really lucky.

Decided to save the rest of my orbs and not bother with the new banner since the next one in March will probably be important.

Anyway, I got a 2nd Eirika. It looks like I'll merge her to my current one.

My first Eirika has attack down, speed up which is bad for attack. But the 2nd Eirika isn't better, she has HP down, Res Up.

I don't think there would be any reason to use two at the same time, unless it's to have two Eirikas with two Ninos or Nino and Odin or something.

Promoting from 2* to 3* is so cheap that it's barely worth messing around with 3* map for Robin.

For lvl 35 I nuked first guy with Linde, then withdraw her with Olivia , and then had to use Olivia to tank hits from mages since she had best resistance.
I somehow managed on second attemp but that's mostly because Robin stats are pathetic and she can't hurt reds.

Dragner

I did the hard map with nowi as tank moving her in front of Robin.

Then Lilina and Merric cleanead everything inside and Nowi finished the lancer and Robin.

Maria was there to give res buff and heal if needed but it wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom