• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

L~A

I thought that was Gatrie based on the art.

latest

FE9 and FE10 aren't in this yet though, right?

So far, the following games are represented:

Fire Emblem Fates -- 27 characters (14 characters from Birthright, 12 characters from Conquest, 1 Neutral)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light / Shadow Dragon -- 22 characters
Fire Emblem Awakening -- 19 characters
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade -- 11 characters
Fire Emblem (GBA) -- 10 characters
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem -- 1 character
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones -- 1 character
Original characters -- 4 characters

Ryoma is possibly super OP, busted-style.

With his Raijinto weapon upgrade he counters all enemy attacks, regardless of range, with full power melee attacks. His damage output and his speed are also very high.

So you just throw a defense buff on him and put him in range of everything and the whole enemy team will suicide onto him. For every 3 or 4 damage he takes, he dishes out like 20+ damage, twice. Heal him up and do it again. Ends up being a bit of an XP hog but he's incredibly good.

I'd be surprised of anyone is better than him, though I need to unlock Galeforce on Lyn still so she might give him a run for his money.

I've seen this shit in Fates before I'm doubtful he's actually the best

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still says coming soon on the US Play Store for me. Was hoping I could install it and play at lunch. I don't feel like fucking around with the apk.

Alkez

Guys, I have 20 orbs but there is no option for multi summon. I have to be doing something wrong.

You click summon and then after you've made your first summon you can decide if you want to continue based on the remaining colour choices. I actually kind of like the system, though I don't like that the colour you want could not show up at all.

Camilla is SS tier there and C tier here: https://fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/38279

Tells you all you need to know about trusting these early tier lists.

Agreed. Day 1 tier lists are completely pointless lol. This morning Roy was SS, now he's A. Meanwhile Cordilia wasn't even ranked and now she's SS. If people are rerolling based on tiers then they should probably wait a few days at least. Otherwise just roll for the units you want/like.

I've seen this shit in Fates before I'm doubtful he's actually the best

Suicide tactics are way more viable here than in Fates or other mainline FE games because you can't lose units. It makes this strategy work a lot better than it would in Fates.

Lyn with Galeforce might outclass him, and there's some really good utlity characters like mini-Tiki with her AoE heal, but I think Ryoma might be the top damage output guy right now.

But all I've got to go on is the characters I've rolled so far. So I know I'm not working with all the pieces of this puzzle.

Eager to see what people discover in the roster as we move forward.

Guys, I have 20 orbs but there is no option for multi summon. I have to be doing something wrong.

Do you see the 5 coloured orbs?

What happens after you pick one?

If you have enough orbs, you should remain on the same screen, then you can choose to spend more orbs.

Bladelaw

Going to reroll until I get a hero I like (Chrom, Lucina, Marth...see a theme here?) and not worry about tier lists. If the game is well designed then smart play should overcome poor stats.

NA Release now please...

nubbe

140 orbs seem to be a worse deal than 75 orbs

140 orbs = 5,678sek / orb

75 orbs = 5,586sek / orb

Do other countries have a similar bad deal? SAD!

Camilla is in the A tier in the gamewith link. She is rated C when compared to the other 5* focus units on her banner.

Oh okay.

Yes, so it's possible I was wrong about stat growths getting better.

I had only one stat go up once when leveling up Lyn. Of course that is ignoring SP because SP always goes up.

That's kinda messed up if there's no way to externally increase stats. At least with lower rarity units you can reset the stats when you unlock them further.

kewlmyc

Tier Lists the same day a game comes out is completely laughable.

That said, if it's anything like the actual games, I expect Ryoma to be broken as shit.

Played for about an hour and a half, I really like it, it feels well made and high quality already.

Still need to summon but I spent a few starting orbs increasing my castle to 40% exp bonus.

ggx2ac

For anyone with Lyn, what exactly are her skills?

Sol Katti: do follow-up attack immediately if less than 50% health

Galeforce: Act twice in a turn if you attack anyone first.

Defiant Atk: Gain extra attack(stat) if health is less than 50%

Spur speed: Grant adjacent allies +speed when in combat.

woopWOOP

Man, that's a lot of feathery thingies

Can those things be earned easily or does it mean you'll be grinding for a month+ to get a 4-star to 5-star?

I'm asking because my first 5 summons are all three star chumps and if upgrading to another star level is that much trouble then I'm just gonna reroll ._.

Alkez

Sol Katti: do follow-up attack immediately if less than 50% health

Galeforce: Act twice in a turn if you attack anyone first.

Defiant Atk: Gain extra attack if health is less than 50%

Spur speed: Grant adjacent allies +speed when in combat.

Thanks. So does Sol Katti and Defiant Atk mean she get's 3 attacks in 1 action, and 6 with Galeforce?

Addi

Just started, and blew all my orbs on summons. Did I error?

With 17 orbs? You could have played three stages to get three orbs for an extra summon, but you'll get up to 20 orbs again quickly enough (you get one pr. cleared stage and they are pretty easy in the beginning).

ggx2ac

If you're going for "maximum value" out of the initial rolls, characters that only have 5* versions > characters that can rank up to 5* > characters that can't rank to 5*.

Based on this list, only Robin can go from 3* to 5* right now.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rlu1m/list_of_characters_available_rarity/

And there's no 5* female Corrin. :p

Making sure no one gets confused. Every character can get to 5*, apparently some just can't be obtained at 5* from rolling so you have to level them up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom