• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Man, that's a lot of feathery thingies

Can those things be earned easily or does it mean you'll be grinding for a month+ to get a 4-star to 5-star?

I'm asking because my first 5 summons are all three star chumps and if upgrading to another star level is that much trouble then I'm just gonna reroll ._.

I'd reroll, best way to get them is using arena. But in order to do good in arena you need good units.

of course I forgot to link my account... and of course I got hit by that stupid 803-3001 error again.. dammit reroll mode again (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Delete and redownload the game to reset and have another chance at free rolls. Don't link your mynintendo account if you plan on doing this first.

Delete the app, start again, pray for better starting characters

Just a fancy word for uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

oh right lol.

Il pass. Got two 4 stars and will just go with that. Kinda defeats the point of these games just rerolling over and over doesnt it?

ggx2ac

of course I forgot to link my account... and of course I got hit by that stupid 803-3001 error again.. dammit reroll mode again (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Why do you need to reroll? Isn't your progress saved regardless of linking the account?

Bladelaw

Any quick and dirty tips for someone going in blind? I tried looking in OP for a link but was confused. Thanks
I'm looking through this right now.

...how many orbs to fully upgrade the castle? That seems like either a huge trap or the smart place to spend orbs most of the time.

Brunire

If you're going for "maximum value" out of the initial rolls, characters that only have 5* versions > characters that can rank up to 5* > characters that can't rank to 5*.

Based on this list, only Robin can go from 3* to 5* right now.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rlu1m/list_of_characters_available_rarity/

And there's no 5* female Corrin. :p

But is says all can go up to 5*?

"Characters are sorted alphabetically. Please remember that all units can be upgraded to 5-star rarity ; this is simply the rarities they can be rolled as initially."

Yui

Ok seems I have English voices on the loading screen too. no idea whats up. I thought I downloaded the jp version.

I had to switch my phones language to Japanese in order to get the app in Japanese on the first start up.
After that the game asked me what language I wanted to use (choose Japanese obviously).
For some reason I don't get the question with other phone language settings (just the country one).

You can change your phones language back afterwards and the game will stay in Japanese (audio and text).

Alkez

I meant Defiant Atk increases your attack stat, it doesn't give you an extra attack in combat.

O yeah sorry I read it as "an extra attack" but you clearly wrote "extra attack" lol. My bad.

Still, 4 attacks with increased attack is very strong. I was worried she wouldn't be that good (I didn't pull her, I just like the character). Her and Cordelia have very similar skills then.

Omnicent

Game is pretty fun so far. Did a couple 5 pulls.
Do we know if same type stat buffs stack.
Depending on how it works I can see someone making a cheesy protect the odin comp.

Puruzi

Banned
Damn dude 5* Minerva and 4*Gwendolyn are putting in work.

This is pretty fun.

Anyone have the link to the fire emblem gaf discord?

woopWOOP

I'd reroll, best way to get them is using arena. But in order to do good in arena you need good units.
Hmmm, I hate losing progress in RPG games like this, but I guess I'll just reset until I have atleast one 4-star available. Alright, thanks!

By the way, if you summon for 5 orbs and the orbs aren't what you're aiming for (had 2 green, 3 red earlier), can you still back out? I forgot to test this myself earlier...

StayDead

I had to switch my phones language to Japanese in order to get the app in Japanese on the first start up.
After that the game asked me what language I wanted to use (choose Japanese obviously).
For some reason I don't get the question with other phone language settings (just the country one).

weird. I cant set my main language to Japanese. Only Chinese or Korean (samsung phone)

Totakeke

If all characters can be ranked to 5* then the primary evaluator should be their skills then, and stats growth assuming there's a significant difference between characters. It seems like most characters have cookie cutter skills.

I'm thinking that even at 5* you can probably reset their levels to 1.

The orbs are pretty expensive :-(

Getting the characters you want will take a very long time, or will be very costly.

Still love it though.

arimanius

are-you-done.gif

Hurry up NA Apple!

Jeffrey

tutorial is stupidly quick.

best way to reroll is with a rooted android device or an emulator with root (eg. Nox).

do the tutorials pick up your 2 freebies, and summon 4 times (doing the 3 story missions take too long).

Open File explorer
Find "com.nintendo.zaba" and open
Find the "shared_prefs" folder
Delete the "deviceAccount.xml"

reopen the game, start over. This way you don't have to waste time and data dling 300mbs each time.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with this pulls.

mZPBAGA.png

leo's skill sounds nice. don't really remember AOE being a thing in FE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom