• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quixzlizx

It really does. You get characters to max level just to sit.

If they just made it so badges were tradable for feathers or one upping characters or resetting natures of a character. You would at least have something to do.

It's a shame as the engine is nice.

Yep, there needs to be some way to farm feathers.

AaronB

I could use some advice on my team, as well as a goal of which character to level to 5* first. I only have the 2 5*'s I got right at launch - Takumi (-atk/+res) and Marth (-atk/+hp). To round out the original team I leveled with, I have 4* Cecilia and 4* Subaki. Since then, the interesting or high-tier characters I've gotten include:

Effie
Corrin F
Olivia
Lissa
Nino
Gordin
Caeda
Catria
Lonqu
Hana
Saizo
Odin
Narcian

Plus, of course, Sharena, Anna, and Gunter.

So, who should I try to get to 5*, and what would be the team composition? The two 5*s are good, but both are -atk.

Thanks

I could use some advice on my team, as well as a goal of which character to level to 5* first. I only have the 2 5*'s I got right at launch - Takumi (-atk/+res) and Marth (-atk/+hp). To round out the original team I leveled with, I have 4* Cecilia and 4* Subaki. Since then, the interesting or high-tier characters I've gotten include:

Effie
Corrin F
Olivia
Lissa
Nino
Gordin
Caeda
Catria
Lonqu
Hana
Saizo
Odin
Narcian

Plus, of course, Sharena, Anna, and Gunter.

So, who should I try to get to 5*, and what would be the team composition? The two 5*s are good, but both are -atk.

Thanks

I would go with Effie, it's the unit that complements the most your current 5*. Don't worry too much about IV unleast you are looking to spend some serious money on this game. Having 5* should be enough. Wait for future banners.

Seeing as that event is starting soon and the friends list will actually do something now, anyone have spare room? Wouldn't mind having some peeps that aren't arena randos.

Code: 4378503247

Having read the rules I still don't quite grasp the scoring system. I have a 5* Chrom so should I automatically choose that team or put him as my lead unit? Or would it be better to swap him for my other guys that are better so friends can use them?

Regardless, it'll be fun to actually play the game again.

Ninferno

Seeing as that event is starting soon and the friends list will actually do something now, anyone have spare room? Wouldn't mind having some peeps that aren't arena randos.

Code: 4378503247

Having read the rules I still don't quite grasp the scoring system. I have a 5* Chrom so should I automatically choose that team or put him as my lead unit? Or would it be better to swap him for my other guys that are better so friends can use them?

Regardless, it'll be fun to actually play the game again.

You need to set Chrom as your leader unit if you want to use him in the event battles; you get voting bonus if you are voting for Chrom and at the same time using him in the event battles. However, regarding whether you can switch him out for someone better after your own battles so that your team mates and friends can have a better combatant, it wasn't explained clearly in the event description yet. Guess we can only figure that out when the actual event commences.

mstevens

Didn't know anything about this event and picked Lucina because she's cool. Don't have her. Did I mess up?

Also.. The first battle was 3 random reds vs 3 blues. What gives?

chrono01

Well, new banners just went live where you can roll for them..
But the Choose Your Legends banner!

...Is that banner still a thing? Feels like forever since the results were posted and we've gotten a few different banners since. I'm going to try to remain patient.

Err you can't not have Sharena and Alfonse.
Sorry, I meant none of the gatcha-specific characters. I guess I'll stick with Sharena, I like her design anyway.

alcheim

So tempted to pull on those new banners. The odds of getting 5* reds must be pretty high

..Edit..

Forget that... got all 3*s from the banners. What a waste :(

Mupod

those evil bastards put a bunch of red orbs in my face right as I ran out and got another few bucks out of me. Now I'm on Team Lucina. -res +HP. Let's go baby.

Azuran

Banned
0Jp919Il.jpg

AWWW YES!

I FINALLY GOT A TOP-TIER WAIFUS

Xetherion

Wanted a Falchion, pulled for Lucina, got Marth instead lol. Looks like my Marth is +ATK/-SPD. The bane means he no longer doubles Nowi or Fae unless they are also -SPD, but can he OHKO them with +ATK?

Shinypogs

But the Choose Your Legends banner!

...Is that banner still a thing? Feels like forever since the results were posted and we've gotten a few different banners since. I'm going to try to remain patient.

Sorry, I meant none of the gatcha-specific characters. I guess I'll stick with Sharena, I like her design anyway.

I don't have any of the non Gatcha chars either and it let me join team Erika.

champloo

So the rewards for participating in this new event are feathers.. and at a glance it seems it's very possible to gather more than 5000 in a span of 6(7?) days

Got Erika (- atk /+ spd) Now if I can just get Nino, I think a Erika, Eldigan, Reinhardt, Nino team would do pretty well. Buffs for days.

Anyone know when that Nino/Effie banner will go live?

I got a Lucina! Yes!!! Only had 10 stones so I originally wasn't going to summon. Glad I did.

I do have a question for everyone about upgrading 4* characters to 5*. Are their stats just lower as a whole? or do you need to get dupes and get +1 etc. After looking at a few lists i've noticed that the stats don't look like they'll be the same for my characters after I upgrade them.

I got a Lucina! Yes!!! Only had 10 stones so I originally wasn't going to summon. Glad I did.

I do have a question for everyone about upgrading 4* characters to 5*. Are their stats just lower as a whole? or do you need to get dupes and get +1 etc. After looking at a few lists i've noticed that the stats don't look like they'll be the same for my characters after I upgrade them.

Add 5* weapon atk to the the base atk.

Ninferno

Wanted a Falchion, pulled for Lucina, got Marth instead lol. Looks like my Marth is +ATK/-SPD. The bane means he no longer doubles Nowi or Fae unless they are also -SPD, but can he OHKO them with +ATK?

He can definitely OHKO Fae. Nowi though, no way in hell. Sorry bro, but weapon advantage is just too potent in this game.

Acerac

Banned
Oh goodness Lucina seems to have pulled off to quite an early lead in her match. Given how this was potentially her scariest matchup I'm feeling good about her going forward.

Wanted any of the featured red princess. Was also opening grey because I have been chasing Kagero (I want to die, got 3 4* Maria so far and a 5* when she was not featured). Welp, I had a feeling I would get Elise and it happened... Not sure what to make out of that.

Trunx28

Yeah, new banners, let's use these 20 orbs ... 3* ... 3* ... 3* ... dammit 3* ... 4* tiki ... You got to be kidding me .. let's try this again ... 3* ... 3* ... I give up.

Oh goodness Lucina seems to have pulled off to quite an early lead in her match. Given how this was potentially her scariest matchup I'm feeling good about her going forward.

Yea... Goodbye 500 feathers for victory. However, I might make them back by being able to rank higher in the less popular army.

Ninferno

Looks like "Army Victory" per round is only worth 500 feathers? So, relax and enjoy the voting guys. Winning or losing isn't that big a deal after all.

Also, there's now a feather symbol floating above the Arena. Does that mean now every arena battle will result in a bit of feather gain?

Mupod

huh the rewards listed are just a meager amount of feathers. I don't think I'll ever get a decent personal ranking in the Lucina zerg, but at least I'll get the army win.

Mupod

is there any reason to go in with a higher level team? I got a 40 on my side and went up against some level 20s. Does it affect how many points you get to use with the flags?

Golnei

The new story chapter is actually tangibly interesting! :D

I wouldn't go that far, but they seem to almost be trying - even if
The Darksphere/Fomortiis/Anankos made Veronica go crazy
isn't a particularly creative direction for things to go in, it's something.

Also, her treatment of Ephraim and Eirika is more compelling evidence for her being intended to represent the audience.

is there any reason to go in with a higher level team? I got a 40 on my side and went up against some level 20s. Does it affect how many points you get to use with the flags?

Yea I accidentally went with a level 1. I was given a friend level 40 and I fought level 3 enemies. Same amount of point but I lost the bonus from not using Sharena, though. Now that I have a level 1 Elise, it would have been easy to max out on her side.

~80 orbs later, 2 4*s and nothing of note from sniping red orbs only.

Well, okay.

Very sorry, had one like this recently...

I wouldn't go that far, but they seem to almost be trying - even if
The Darksphere/Fomortiis/Anankos made Veronica go crazy
isn't a particularly creative direction for things to go in, it's something.

Also, her treatment of Ephraim and Eirika is more compelling evidence for her being intended to represent the audience.
It's at least a foundation they can build on, even if it's not the most original plot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom