• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

This

The matchup was a disgusting slaughter

Can't believe Lucina fans thought they were "fighting fate" by voting for her

SMH

Bye.

.eJwVzNsNwyAMAMBdGAAbl2e2QQQRpBAQdr-q7l71BriPeu9bHeoSWXwAnJ3L3KdmmTu3qtuc7a55ddZlDsgiuVyjPsJAwXhHL0oOEW2yGIFi9EhoYzDBO5N8hD7-zXqa-v4AvpIh0g.czYfse-B41qLyCOz4BI7fgUt62Q

laaame

Chose Sharena's army because she's the best. Apparently, people don't agree with me because team Lucina has literally double the score. What's wrong with you people?
Sharena has been there for you all since the beginning and you leave her for some Marth knockoff.

Picked Lucina and went up against a Hinoka, another blue flier whose name is forget and Minerva. My team was 2 Lucinas and a low level Corrin. Other team was all 40s.

Not a Sharena in sight smh

champloo

Apparently ally units you use during the event count towards quests.
Those of you who couldn't pull an armored unit may be able to proceed in the March quest..

Golnei

Cordelia's is pretty awful too actually. Probably the second worst. Don't really see an issue with Oboro and Chrom.

As for Jakob, his face really annoys me. I don't see how you go from this:

to this:

For Oboro, her art in general comes off as pretty poor compared to her Fates portrait and official promo artwork, but it's the legs that take it from underwhelming to awful. For Chrom, I can't get over the 90s yaoi-calibre dorito face he's sporting in his default art.

hhhhdhfgvdbhk0jz9.png

Jakob's features are definitely quite different from his Fates portrait; but I guess that comes down more to preference. However, his default/idle artwork does look a lot closer to his original depiction in that regard compared to the attack ones.

tumblr_okudjnI5721tudjvlo1_1280.png

I'd have loved to see Fujisaka do Oboro's art...

MrDaravon

So is the new banner a pretty good one to pull on? Hoping maybe for a red 5*. My current 5*s are Julia and Ephraim, and my 4*s are: Selena, Effie, Camilla, adult Tiki and Abel.

On a related note Effie's one square movement is killlllllling me when I'm trying to level her lol

Draxal

I haven't played for a week, what's going on...

The legend of Sharena's foolish foolish fans.

So is the new banner a pretty good one to pull on? Hoping maybe for a red 5*. My current 5*s are Julia and Ephraim, and my 4*s are: Selena, Effie, Camilla, adult Tiki and Abel.

On a related note Effie's one square movement is killlllllling me when I'm trying to level her lol

Honestly, both reds are good in the princess banner so its a perfect time in pulling for a red.

Gotchaye

I ended up using all my saved orbs on the Princess banner, mostly trying to get more Lucinas. I figure with the feathers from this I'll have a 5* Shareena anyway and no urgent need for a better blue 5*. 80 orbs for a so-so Eirika feels bad, even if it's not that much worse than the expected outcome.

I did get a 4* Hinata, which will be nice if skill inheritance requires that the sacrificed character actually know the skill you want to inherit.

redcrayon

And no one was shocked.
I wonder if, when they eventually offer 6*/platinum/whatever units, each unit will promote to one of their advanced classes? That could be cool, seeing Lords become Great Lords as cavalry, Pegasus knights become Falcon Knights, Cavaliers become Paladins etc.

Seems almost inevitable really.

Draxal

They have to be careful with they handle 6 stars.

Would be alot of angry whales if the +'s dissappeared from raising to 6 stars.

The Princesses banner is awesome.

Also, I missed Ursula it seems. I hope I'll have a chance to get her in the future...

Nah, Ursula is the upcoming weekend. Grand Boss battles have been every 2 weeks so far.

MrDaravon

Honestly, both reds are good in the princess banner so its a perfect time in pulling for a red.

omg, so I decided to pull on that banner because it looked damn good to me and your post cemented it

first pull was a 4* Roy and I'm like wait, did I pull on the wrong banner by mistake since I wasn't sure if Roy would be on the Princess banner or not. So knowing it was probably a bad idea I backed out after that first pull and nope I was wrong lol. So I decided whatever I'll go back in to the Princess banner, there's one red orb, I pull on it and get a 5* Erika.

Thank you RNGesus

laaame

The Princesses banner is awesome.

Also, I missed Ursula it seems. I hope I'll have a chance to get her in the future...

If you've been gone for a week, you probably haven't done this week's launch celebration map and the new paralogue mission that came out today.

Also it seems you missed choosing #teamsharena...

It was a coin flip between Lucina and Sharena for me, and I went with Lucina. I go into my first battle and it puts my Lucina and two flyers against another Lucina and not one but two Takumis. It didn't end well.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Did a couple of pulls on the new banners and got fucked because I only saw like one blue among three full summons. Got a few 5* characters but no one groundbreaking.

He's a 3* Mrobin but I'm confused about his IVs. I think he's - Def but I can't tell what his boon is. At level 1 4*, here's what I'm seeing.

17 hp
14 atk
7 spd
5 def
4 res

ggx2ac

Had to choose between Atk Up, Def Down or Speed Up, Res Down for Eirika.

I could see she would have decent damage but I decided on keeping the speed up version since she gets pretty fast. This will replace my current Speed Up, Attack down version so it will be a big improvement.

Now I will have a level 40+3 Eirika soon which will have 179 rating. That's pretty awesome.

Alkez

When you fuse units that have already had units fused into them, do the + values transfer?

As in if I have Robin +2, and I fuse him into Robin +1, will I get Robin +3 (or is it 4 lol)? Or will those + values be lost?

This is a rough week for my main account. Only have FRobin for the arena bonus and she is frustrating to level up, and spent about 15 orbs fishing for Lucina and got only 3*. Guess my boy Roy is fine for a red.

Sölf;231628571 said:
They did that 2 seasons ago as well.

Also, Team Elise. ;_;7

Really? Well, uh...MEGATON, IT'S BACK.

And yeah, Team Elise is kinda screwed here, but at least I now have a +1 Elise out of the new banner~
So tempted to whale...

redcrayon

Spent my 100+ orbs, got mostly rubbish. My one 5* pull was Maria, which, seeing as I've already got 3 level 40 4* healers, seems a bit redundant. I was hoping for Ephraim or Chrom. It's pretty much firmed up my determination not to spend any real money on this, considering that was ~£60 worth of orbs according to their IAP!

Still, it's rounded out my roster, but without really making it any stronger- several weaker Pegasus knights when I've already got Catria, Camilla, Cordelia etc. Abel was a reasonable draw though, I don't have any other cavalry apart from Cecelia so that was nice.

MANUELF

Banned
Ughhhhhhh
Just did a full summon yo Get a better character than FRobin for This week arena and only got a 4* Fae, Shanna and 3* Tikix2 and Arthur
This banner is going away and Im at 4%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom