• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

Update's in, achieving an Arena score of 4000+ will now give 2500 feathers, and 200 feathers in daily arena quests too. That's some welcome adjustment right there.

The arena quest for orbs sucks though... not only does it only yield 1 orb instead of 2, but also the 20 enemy KO requirement... That's 5 matches required:( At least they give out a dueling crest so with the 3 sword per day there's zero cost in terms of crest.

champloo

New banner datamined: Eliwood, Selena, Gordin, Minerva. and next grand hero battle is Michalis
Right after I promoted my Selena to 5* :(

Ninferno

Oh? Minerva will be in a "Battling Michalis" banner? What a coincidence:)

Ninian sounds game breaking af. Will wait for BST before dumping all my orbs for her though.

FeD.nL

Was pretty bummed I didn't get a single blue orb in 4 summonings, then this happened:

fL7fkXX.jpg

mikemandey

Update's in, achieving an Arena score of 4000+ will now give 2500 feathers! That's some welcome adjustment.

The daily arena quest for orbs sucks though... not only does it only yield 1 orb instead of 2, but also the 20 enemy KO requirement... That's 5 matches required:(

It seems you can do that 20 KO requirement outside the Arena. I've done it by doing some paralogues

ty_hot

Still having the 803-3001 error. Can't enter the app. Ducking annoying. Game works if I Uninstaller and install again. (which takes a while... And I won't be doing this everytime I want to play a little).

I found a fix for it but it doesn't work for me (delete a file in the data/data/nintendo/shatedprefs

PK Gaming

I got wrecked pretty badly, ngl (nearly 2 straight pulls of 3 stars). At least I picked up Camilla, and a great one at that (+Atk/-Res)

Just gimme Ninian~

Saturday

Oh man, my luck has turned since I started playing the game, and it's not as if I had a lot going for me. 100 orbs spent in hopes of lucina; nada. Couldn't complete Ursula on lunatic. 40 orbs or so with the gauntlet freebies and I can't even single out a Ninian drop.

No orbs tears; just shitty 3-star drops dreams now.

Ninferno

It's funny how they hand out a free Draug like that, lol when I got the quest clear notification. Probably due to people's feedback about not being able to complete that infamous March normal quest though. Pretty nice gesture and quick response I guess.

syncyes

Somehow got a Ninian, fuck yes!

Hopefully her IVs are nice.

(I was kind of hoping for Jaffar for purely character attachment reasons but Ninian is amazing so I'm happy :D)

Ninferno

Karel's normal portrait is indeed very nice (without that terrible grin in the banner cover), being drawn by Kita Senri (artist behind Tellius games) is always reassuring.

Rebecca's though, is rather cringe-worthy. It's shame because her chibi character actually look quite lovely.

parasight

Admittedly, have been very lucky with the gacha in this game. I'm usually horrible with luck in them. Just pulled Karel 5* and his skills look insane. So far my 5* roster is: Lucina, Roy, Ogma, Effie (upgraded), Karel, Elise, Reinhardt, Peri. Now if the game would just give me a Green.

Ninferno

With Hone dragon, attack buff and for god sake being blue, Ninian is poised to become the new arena nightmare. When you face a tripple dragon team (probably Tiki, Nowi, Ninian), even a falchion is not going to be enough:(

Shun

With Hone dragon, attack buff and for god sake being blue, Ninian is poised to become the new arena nightmare. When you face a tripple dragon team (probably Tiki, Nowi, Ninian), even a falchion is not going to be enough:(

I'm going to be running a full dragon team next season and test it out.

Looking forward to what I can do.

OceanBlue

Sounds like a good time for Julia and Nino lol.

No Fae ever mentioned :(

ggx2ac

No Ninian yet, I'll wait until skill inheritance comes out to try again.

I don't want to spend more orbs expanding barracks because it is full but I can't send home heroes since I am waiting for Skill Inheritance to release so I can see what I can use.

Articalys

Game is trolling the hell out of me by refusing to cough up the orb colors I need. Had to burn through ~35 or so orbs of junk just to get to some blues, at which point the game coughed up 4* Florina and Reinhardt, so I'm calling it quits for now. 60 orbs left in the bank.

Alright so here is my team. I need a blue not sure which to use feathers on to take them to 5.

Hector
Takumi
Young Tiki

Subs
+HP +ATK Robin
+SPD -RES F Corrin

Other subs
Eirika 5*
Chrom 5*
Lucius 5*
Nino 4*

Game is trolling the hell out of me by refusing to cough up the orb colors I need. Had to burn through ~35 or so orbs of junk just to get to some blues, at which point the game coughed up 4* Florina and Reinhardt, so I'm calling it quits for now. 60 orbs left in the bank.
Smart man. I did the same thing and ended up without her after 170 orbs.

OVDRobo

Bagged myself a Rebecca replete with solar energy emanating from her eyes. She doesn't seem like a great unit, but she's probably my favourite archer in the game character-wise (Jeorge seems cool but I don't have a clue about his game).

Also finally saved up enough feathers to take a 4* to 5*, too. I've not really got any holes in my lineup any more and have more than plenty of options which is making it a real tough decision. It's between:
Roy
Lon'qu
Tiki (Adult)
Sully
Corrin (F)
Anna
Frederick
Saizo
Lissa

If anyone has any recommendations about why one would be great to upgrade or one would be a complete waste of feathers for what they get from 5*, It'd be interesting to hear. I spent my first 20k feathers upgrading Beruka from 4 to 5*, so I don't want to make another bad choice.

Current team is Lucina/Robin (M)/Raven/Beruka (mostly out of guilt)

I also pulled a 4* Lachesis in my Rebecca pull. Does she do anything noteworthy or should I just send her home for the feathers because I really can't stand her character.

Trunx28

used the 25 orbs I had to pull me this blue dancer .. got a 4* Reinhard and the rest was 3* garbage. Still only one 5* from all my pulls since I downloaded the game on release day .. With this bad luck I will never invest one cent into this game .. but I still love it :D Wrecking the arena with my recently promoted 5* Nino <3

desmax

Currently, this is my team:

Tried rolling today, and got this (Ok, this was my second roll, first one wasn't anything special):

Should I change any of my current party to ones that I rolled?
Apparently the blue dancer is really good from what I'm reading here, and having two lobsters on my party could be pretty destructive

Sölf

I really like the new update. I have no problem with the removal of daily orbs if the arena quests remain for the 1 orb. Also, finally more feathers for reaching 4001+ points, a welcome change.

Not sure if I should pull. I don't really want any of the characters, but Ninian seems like another must have unit. Hm...

Nothing interesting from the free 20 orbs. I wish I had the patience to hoard orbs like some of you guys. Wish I could have dumped more for Effie/Nino

champloo

Bagged myself a Rebecca replete with solar energy emanating from her eyes. She doesn't seem like a great unit, but she's probably my favourite archer in the game character-wise (Jeorge seems cool but I don't have a clue about his game).

Also finally saved up enough feathers to take a 4* to 5*, too. I've not really got any holes in my lineup any more and have more than plenty of options which is making it a real tough decision. It's between:
Roy
Lon'qu
Tiki (Adult)
Sully
Corrin (F)
Anna
Frederick
Saizo
Lissa

If anyone has any recommendations about why one would be great to upgrade or one would be a complete waste of feathers for what they get from 5*, It'd be interesting to hear. I spent my first 20k feathers upgrading Beruka from 4 to 5*, so I don't want to make another bad choice.

Current team is Lucina/Robin (M)/Raven/Beruka (mostly out of guilt)

I also pulled a 4* Lachesis in my Rebecca pull. Does she do anything noteworthy or should I just send her home for the feathers because I really can't stand her character.

Since you don't need to upgrade your lineup, why not just pick your favorite character. or you could save the feathers for later if you don't have a strong feeling for anyone.

Personally I really like Sully out of the bunch you listed. She is a very specialized sword killer and she does that really well. She also has good movement and Draw Back for utility. Not a popular unit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom