• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Went to roll for Ninian, got her on the first roll. The game is making up for my 120 orb dump trying to find Nino. Eirika, Hector, Takumi and now Ninian should round off that group pretty well with a lot of options to rotate. Plus, nearly 40k feathers still.

Probably not pulling on my second account since I'm blue saturated and Ninian isn't good enough, even with a Nowi, to bench Linde. I think? Its lopsided as is with Lucina, Sanaki, Linde, and Nowi. Time to wait for info on skill inheritance and hope for a good green soon enough.

OVDRobo

Since you don't need to upgrade your lineup, why not just pick your favorite character. or you could save the feathers for later if you don't have a strong feeling for anyone.

Personally I really like Sully out of the bunch you listed. She is a very specialized sword killer and she does that really well. She also has good movement and Draw Back for utility. Not a popular unit though.

Sully is a decent unit for certain. I've been running into lots of problems from the red-heavy lineups that most people run since I've been going with double greens. Draw back is actually surprisingly useful in the right circumstances for taking out frontliners and hopping back out of range, at least based on my arena experiences over the last week.

Anna would be the most obvious if I didn't already have Raven. Corrin (F) was also a big contender, but I already have Robin for blue magic damage. Also considering Saizo since I don't have a 5* Ninja, but my experience from getting him to 40 at 4* is that he's good against other ninjas and some archers, but mages melt him. Robin (M) already handles archers and ninjas handily, though.

Basically my team is lacking in mobility and anti-mage tech. Sully looks to be the best solution to that so I guess I'll go for her. Thanks for the advice. I'd be a lot happier if I could get lucky and finally pull a Hinoka, but Sully's a good substitute for now.

Golnei

I didn't mean to spend 180 orbs, but it just kind of happened. Out of the sea of duplicates, at least I got a demon wearing Rebecca's face, reunited Raven and Lucius; and got a source for Lyn to get Vantage 3 from. If the Ike banner happens any time soon, the probability I'll have to pay is approaching 1...

Mupod

tried for Ninian and got two FCorrins, lol. Neither has great stats and the 4* is -spd so meh. Guess I'll get the rest of the free orbs and try again.

I'm on a string of bad luck, last 50 orb pulls have been straight up trash. My 20 free orbs have all gone to waste as well:( only have 2 lunatic missions left so I'm on an orb drought soon. Blegh. Glad I'm broke. Buying orbs is getting more tempting.

Boney

Banned
Them log in bonus yum

Quick question, what is the most efficient/ beneficial way of merging characters?

Finally got 20k feathers and a chance for a second 5 star character. Hrmmmm

Zafir

Used 60 orbs and got a +Res -def Ninian, +spd -def jaffar and a -atk +res Seliph.

Not the best natures in some cases but I'll take it. Alot better luck than I had last week trying to get Ninos(admittedly I didn't use many orbs then). Funnily enough I also got another Nino with a rubbish nature, +hp - res.

Mupod

I have so many fuckin Robins now holy shit. At least if I had like 80,000 feathers I could feed them all to the good one.

Not much luck, was really hunting for blues on both accounts to get Ninian. On one account I did get a 4* Reinhardt +Atk/-res that I really want to make 5* right now and replace Robin. 47 Atk with a buff from Eirika, that hits against res and goes twice before the enemy!!! That kills a lot of things Robin doesn't.

Guess I will wait until Thursday just to make sure feathers aren't needed for skill inheritance.

Lol what did they do to your face Rebecca?
Also who would be better to 5*? Camilla or Cordelia?

What is their nature and what's the rest of your team?

Gotchaye

None of these seem too great; I don't think I'll pull. Ninian is a little tempting but I don't think you'd want her over Azura unless you're running other dragons. That said, she turns Tiki and Nowi into mega-tanks.

None of these seem too great; I don't think I'll pull. Ninian is a little tempting but I don't think you'd want her over Azura unless you're running other dragons. That said, she turns Tiki and Nowi into mega-tanks.

Yea I should have stopped after 20 orbs. Ended up spending all 40+ orbs. Still got a couple of project units to work on, but I am going to have hoard orbs for a long time.

The allure of a dragon dancer that fortified other dragons was too strong.

spiritfox

Your right, it's awful. The lack of a string on the bow and her weird ass eyes elevate this to being one of the worst pieces of art in the game.

Might I remind you of this

JyHChjo.png

kewlmyc

Might I remind you of this

Broken link, but I see that you posted Cordelia from the file name.

Yeah, I think this is worse actually. That and I said "one of the worst". Both belong in that category.

Are you guys not fans of Olwen? Just got her. +HP -ATK

It's not that. She just doesn't stand out much as a blue mage. Especially with MRobin, Reinhardt, and Linde being in the same category. That and Ursula being a free blue tome cavalry unit that was just released and is on par with her.

The boon/bane could be better though. Having minus attack is never really a good thing, especially with her essentially having a Brave Blue Tome, and she's not tanky enough to make great use of the HP bonus. Could be worse though.

Draxal

I thought Cordelia and Eliwood were bad, but this is much worse.

I think Senri Kita only wants to draw art of Navarre and his expies now.

spiritfox

What's the opinion on Rebecca? She seems average, I was hoping to pull Ninian.

Pretty meh. Poor attack, poor weapon, mediocre skills. The only thing good is her Seal Attack and her good Speed.

Rebecca seems pretty good for a healer actually. Rehab is great and she's the only horse healer with it, and she has Spur Def too.

Game must have heard me complaining about not getting Effie. Started on iOS and there she popped out with Atk+/Spd-.

Also managed to get Male Corrin with Spd+/Res-. Looking at his skills he seems pretty underwhelming compared to his female counterpart. Doesn't seem like he has a niche of any kind.

If you wanna start again with another account or whatever it is, now's a pretty good time. You'll open the game with 43 orbs pretty much

Mupod

I doubt it but it'd be nice if the daily quests weren't always the same and could have more than 1 orb as a reward.

Ninian would be nice but yeah at best I'll get 19-20 more orbs before that banner goes away, and I really wanted a crack at Minerva too since I lack good greens.

On the upside I do have 39k feathers, but even out of 100+ characters I have very few with good stats and of those even fewer are good units. Lots of fodder for inheritance at least.

Iirc, Camilla +Atk/-HP and Cordelia +Spd/-HP?
Team is Roy/Fae/Effie/Olivia, 5*/5*/5*/4*

Have you thought about Sharena? She would give a high BST and her fortify defense and rally attack could give your other units what they need to stay alive or finish off a unit, and her 5* weapon will reduce enemy attack within two spaces of her. that flexibility could allow you to drop Olivia at some point.

How do you deal with Takumi? That'd be my biggest concern? do you have a Robin or Reinhardt on your bench? If so they might be better options for promotion depending on their IV.

Have you thought about Sharena? She would give a high BST and her fortify defense and rally attack could give your other units what they need to stay alive or finish off a unit, and her 5* weapon will reduce enemy attack within two spaces of her. that flexibility could allow you to drop Olivia at some point.

How do you deal with Takumi? That'd be my biggest concern? do you have a Robin or Reinhardt on your bench? If so they might be better options for promotion depending on their IV.

I've thought about using sharena and do plan on 5*ing her at some point but didn't feel the need to since I already had Effie as my Lance unit.

I don't deal with takumi well at all. I normally get Effie to tank a hit and use her to attack, if that doesn't kill him then I get someone else to finish or use Olivia to dance Effie again. Someone normally dies in the next turn if takumi isn't the last unit. You can tell I don't do well in the arenas, I can barely break 2k on a good streak. I also think I have a 3* Robin tucked away somewhere

I've thought about using sharena and do plan on 5*ing her at some point but didn't feel the need to since I already had Effie as my Lance unit.

I don't deal with takumi well at all. I normally get Effie to tank a hit and use her to attack, if that doesn't kill him then I get someone else to finish or use Olivia to dance Effie again. Someone normally dies in the next turn if takumi isn't the last unit. You can tell I don't do well in the arenas, I can barely break 2k on a good streak. I also think I have a 3* Robin tucked away somewhere

I was afraid that was the case. I'd turn my attention to M Robin if he has good IV.

I pulled three times. Only one damn blue orb...Ninian ;_;

I got male robin (4*) tho, +Atk -HP. Good IV?

I'd say that is good. He is fairly tanky for a mage so he doesn't take as much damage compared to other mages anyway.

I pulled 5* Elise with my 30 orbs...not what I wanted but not too bad I guess.

My second 5* training batch is almost done too

I trained Alohonse, Lilina, Nowi and Julia.

I know Alphonse isn't super good, but I just like his design way too much.

fek

I don't do arena too much (68 crests saved) but the new arena quests will probably motivate me enough to use at least the daily crest. Daily feathers and more feathers for score is great too.

redcrayon

Quite pleased with all the new quests and bonuses today, that's quite a lot of orbs I've picked up through the bonuses and paralogue mission clears.

Daily quests for items is a bit more interesting than auto-login items too. I wonder if tomorrow's arena quests will be exactly the same?

Currently training up Subaki and Setsuna. The former seems quite good as a red-Hunter and the latter tailored for countering archers and dagger-users.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
After 200 orbs of pull my 5* haul was a Linde, Azura, and Ninian. *sigh... can't believe it took 200 orbs...

Mupod

on the one hand I was annoyed that you have to use a crest to get the 4 wins a day, but you also get one from the daily mission. So at least that works out for the people who wanted to be able to do more than 3 matches a day. Again, of course, remains to be seen if the dailies will be the same every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom