• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

I'd like Virion on my first roll, I'm currently playing Awakening and he's in my team. Levels up quite fast and deals lots of damage. :3

EDIT: Oh, you get him in the story then? Sweet, though I guess he ends up not being strong if he's forced on you.

Yes, as in Awakening you get him early in the game. He deals good damage and level ups fast here too :)

StayDead

I got such a shit draw.

Dooga - 3 star
Felicia - 3 star
Reflet - 4 star.

Fuck that, now I need to reroll. (although I linked my account, fuuuck)

kswiston

In all honestly, once you get a decent team of units (hopefully during your initial re-rolls) I'd save whatever you can, just in case we get limited-time units (such as for Valentine's Day). You'll want as many in-game currency as you can get if that happens.

Those are just there to ruin your day 4 times out of 5, even if you save up multiple max pulls.

Although, I got my best ever Gatcha pull a week or two ago in Tales of Link. They introduced Tales of Berseria units, and I managed to get both of the banner units in a single 10 character pull. Usually I get no banner units, unless they have special tickets that give you a guaranteed banner pull (then I typically get the shittiest one).

Pejo

Wow, 2nd re-roll got me Tiki and Roy. Looks like I'm done re-rolling already. Also got 4* HInata and Oboro on that roll. This will do for now. I still want Chrom and Camilla someday, but this roll will definitely get me started.

Wanderer5

I got such a shit draw.

Dooga - 3 star
Felicia - 3 star
Reflet - 4 star.

Fuck that, now I need to reroll. (although I linked my account, fuuuck)

So for re-rolling, linking your account is not a good idea? Wonder if you can just linked your account later then.

melos

Please keep in mind that NoA is not stopping the release in the US. The App Store updates at different times between regions. Patience is a wonderful trait.

Tiki is great, mine's straight up murdering everything that comes at her.

Thanks for cheering me up! I like most of these characters, but earlier in my XX reroll I had two Robins :( I hoped I didn't linked mu acc (since I downloaded game during my break in job).

I've added every ID posted since Shouta's ID. I hope you all accept my humble 4* request.
My ID: 4818641487

fuzzyset

I didn't know about this re-rolling nonsense. I got a pretty shit starting crew. Bunch of 2*s. Luckily my Google Play rewards will go to good use now for new orbs.

You realize it's 11 AM at the Google/Apple/Nintendo offices, right? People only started showing up to work in the last 2 hours or so.

I still don't get why store updates aren't prepped beforehand to be rolled out automatically. No reason you should need real people to actually make the update go live

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
TpE48fv.jpg
kinda want to keep rerolling for Ryoma

but not sure if I should just settle

Omnicent

sweet jesus, my donnel keeps getting 4-5 stat ups every level. i'm having flashbacks. RNG don't do this to me.
Don't get my hopes up

I still don't get why store updates aren't prepped beforehand to be rolled out automatically. No reason you should need real people to actually make the update go live

Sure, but I think the "OMG It's not going to make it out today" posts are a little much when it's not even lunchtime yet.

So the level up RNG might be the illusion of randomness. So I had a level 6 Florina get to level 8 and her 8th level up was no stats (bar SP), she got KOd so went back to level 6. A few maps later I got her to level 8 again and got the same level up.

It's possible it records your level ups so that you can't game the RNG by suiciding units or maybe it just is all pre-determined and the destination is the same only the journey differs. Guess time will tell.

Limited energy is godlike, it respects your time so you can live your life and play it in short bursts.
How long it takes to refill a bar of stamina and how much stamina gets used (i.e. can you quickly burn stamina if needed) are two things I look at.

FE is doing pretty well at the latter, especially as you get higher leveled and literally gain nothing from doing lower stamina content (I really dislike the EXP system and I probably overdid my castle which just makes me reach this point too quickly).

The former though, 50 stamina 5 minutes per stamina. A full bar in 4 hours. So I lose over two full bars just by sleeping alone. Also no current way to make the cap larger. I prefer anything beyond 6 hours myself.

I can't even connect now on my Android tablet. It just gives me "A communication error has occurred." with the support code of 803-3001. : \
First time that showed up I could only get rid of it by installing ands reinstalling (actually deleting some account.xml file is the effective part) but if you didn't link to My Nintendo you'll lose the game account by doing this.

It's happened a second time and I've just walked away for now.

Is Tiki good? Only 5* I got.
That version of Tiki only rolls as a 5*. She hits like a truck. I'm not sure how she differs from the Awakening version which is only pulled at 3*/4*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom