• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

1upsuper

Well, looks like my 500MB of RAM in my phone isn't enough for this game. Crashes every minute or so. I'll live vicariously through you guys...

ggx2ac

Is the arena the only way to get those feathers? It will take too long increasing rarity of characters.

Also, what does adding friends do for this?

Kinsei

Banned
Is the arena the only way to get those feathers? It will take too long increasing rarity of characters.

Characters your friends have can visit your castle and give you feathers. Sending a character you don't like back to their world is another way to get feathers.

Seil

VmKqoQg.png

I kinda wish I'd gotten at least one more 4 or 5* but I don't necessarily care enough to continue, even though I could easily have backed this one up and tried a few more times lol.

Primus

First set of 5 pulls landed me a 5* Hawkeye, and he and his axe are Beast Mode-ing pretty much everything so far. Got him up to 10 and just finished Chapter 1.

ID: 1724102236

For a new page:
REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

Jims

Really fun so far. This game looks super-good on the phone screen. So shiny and slick looking.

Did my first batch of summoning. Ended up with:
Lilina 4*
Eliwood 4*
Azama 3*
Subaki 4*
Olivia 4*

Not a crazy attractive pull but with 4 4-stars, it's at least a starting point. I kinda like the random nature of these kinds of things so I probably won't re-start. Maybe Fire Emblem Heroes will help me appreciate Eliwood more, lol.

ryseing

Well, looks like my 500MB of RAM in my phone isn't enough for this game. Crashes every minute or so. I'll live vicariously through you guys...

It's so weird. This game shouldn't require much memory at all, and there's stretches of 10-15 minutes where it works perfectly on my phone, than crashes.

Going to try it on my tablet.

Seil

How are people getting 5. I only have enough orbs for 3?

If you click the Home button then the Owl will give you 2 orbs, which gets you to 17, enough for four pulls. Then if you complete the 3 Prologue stages you get 3 more, bringing you to 20 which is enough for five pulls.

Edit: If using the android emu/rooted method, you can get to the four pull point in 2 minutes or less, while the fifth pull will add an extra 5 or so minutes per reroll. It's up to the individual whether the fifth pull is worth the increase in time investment per attempt.

Seil

So does no one know what the difference between Focus: Legendary Heroes and Focus: Bonds is when summoning?

You can tap Details to see the full list of characters included. But the primary difference is the Focus characters who you'll have a better chance of getting in their set. If you want Lyn or Camilia, you'd want the Deep Devotion pull because they're focused there.

Shouta

So does no one know what the difference between Focus: Legendary Heroes and Focus: Bonds is when summoning?

So is there actually a better chance of getting 5* Lyn from the Devotion set? Or does it not matter which set you pull from?

I posted at the bottom of hte last page but These banners give increased rates to the "Focus" units in there. So there's an increased chance to get say Lucina in the Legendary Heroes banner and an increased chance to get Lyn in the Deep Devotion Banner.

Caim

Even from iOS to Android and vice versa? Because Android emulation would make rerolling way easier.

Not sure I've only done iOS but when you start up the app and you it asks you to link it'll recognize your NNID data after you login.

I've been having a lot of fun with this. I'm not typically one for gatcha games, but the fact that it's a simplified FE has got me hooked so far. Also, I got a 5 star Lucina on my first roll so that's nice.

Owari

Is anyone else worried about Animal Crossing mobile? First we get an endless runner Mario, now a gatcha FE.. I'm worried the Animal Crossing game will be similarly a ripoff of some other genre I don't care about instead of a real mini AC game. :(

So where does the Tharja roll appear? I suppose is choosing the Absolute Loyalty thingy no?
EDIT Oh, theres a character list.

Were can I roll 5 characters, it only lets me spend 5 orbs and I have 20.

Got around to running this on an emulator. Got Lucina and Corrin M 5*, along with Jakob and Kagoru 4*s. Guess I'll stick with it, since my other re-rolls ended in failure. Sadly, Jakob's art looks off to me, because he is actually a pretty good unit.

Shouta

How do you chance colors of those summon orbs? Just started rerolling i want Roy or Lyn lol.

You can't. You get a bunch when you do the first summon and if you don't have the color you want, you you need to pick one then resummon for 5 orbs. That's the only one to change the colors as it's a totally different roll.

If you're looking for Roy or Lyn in the Deep Devotion set, I believe both are Red characters so you can summon then choose the red one. If there's only 1 red one then pick that and don't summon another. If there's two, you can summon the other for 4 orbs instead of 5.

How do i change my name?

Go to settings then hit FAQ/Settings in green at the bottom. There'll be a nickname change option.

Galang

Banned
Sigh. 5 re-rolls and I finally got two 5 stars... but I hate Marth and Hector. I won't quit until I get a female. Come on Lucina

Sora_N

You can't. You get a bunch when you do the first summon and if you don't have the color you want, you you need to pick one then resummon for 5 orbs. That's the only one to change the colors as it's a totally different roll

Go to settings then hit FAQ/Settings in green at the bottom. There'll be a nickname change option.

Thank you!

Sigh. 5 re-rolls and I finally got two 5 stars... but I hate Marth and Hector. I won't quit until I get a female. Come on Lucina

Weirdly, I just pulled Lucina and F!Corrin at 3*. Dunno if I should stop there. If it's better to reroll, I'd happily give this "account" to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom