• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiktaalik

Is anyone else worried about Animal Crossing mobile? First we get an endless runner Mario, now a gatcha FE.. I'm worried the Animal Crossing game will be similarly a ripoff of some other genre I don't care about instead of a real mini AC game. :(

keep your expectations low. AC will almost certainly be a gacha game.

Got 4 star Marth, Olivia, and Niles. I liked using Olivia's dancer skill in Awakening, and Niles was a star player on my Conquest team. I think I'll stick with this.

Jofamo

How do you use badges? I see I have some in my inventory, and they mention that they can increase potential of characters by what looks like upping their star rating. But I don't know how to use one?

clo1_2000

Banned
If you link the account via my Nintendo, click on the statue in your base in the Lower right hand corner, click the blue icon next to Quests and Missions, you can redeem 10 orbs for free!

I had 5 and 4 stars on my first roll. but where characters I dont give a fuck from Fates.

If only I didnt have to downalod the friking updates everytime I wanted to reroll.

Draxal

How do you use badges? I see I have some in my inventory, and they mention that they can increase potential of characters by what looks like upping their star rating. But I don't know how to use one?

Allie's menu > Advanced growth > Unlock potential.

Chars need to be level twenty and you need alot of mats.

Xetherion

Got a 5* Maria on my first roll. She seems like a pretty good healer so i kept it. However, the Physic ability she has says it supposed to heal allies next to the target as well but only seems to be healing just the target, anyone know if this is a bug?

Also my friend ID is 6560179624. Does it automatically put my highest * hero as my unit or do i set my friend unit somewhere that i haven't seen?

DigtialT

I was playing fine on 5s earlier.

Must be because I'm jailbroken

Is there a reroll guide somewhere? I used to find one on reddit.

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

jwhit28

Added everyone on this page, mine is 5031521392.

So when do the dueling swords refill? Do you have to use the dueling crest thing each time?

Caim

Is azura any good? I've re rolled over 10 times and she's the fist 5 star I've seen...

So far from what I've seen just about every 5* is good right now so if you didn't want to reroll anymore then it would be perfectly fine to keep that.

There will always be better units in the future.

Seil

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

Note that if doing the rooted/android emu method you can choose to either go for four or five pulls. It's notably faster to grab the tutorial and owl orbs to get four pulls than to do the Prologue stages to get the fifth. It's up to the individual whether the extra pull is worth it. It took me only 1-2 minutes to get out of the tutorial but another 5+ minutes to clear the prologue generally.

Edit: Beaten, but still.

Kinsei

Banned
In the first few chapters he (5*) can kill everything and not take much damage.

Is this like Frederick in FEA where I should try to grind my other units? Lol

Nah. If you end up needing other units then you can just level them up in the training tower.

Shouta

Follow the guide DigitalT reposted but you can skip doing the Prologue missions if you want to speed it up.

1. Install
2. Do Tutorial
3. After you get to Title screen, grab the 2 orbs from the mailbox which should leave you at 17 Orbs.
4. Pull 4 times on the banner you want.
5. If you don't get what you want, erase the app.
6. Repeat from Step 1 again.

Jbo4GoS.jpg
My first summon. Worth keeping?

Miracle

Finally got the game and my very first summon...MY GIRL CAMILLA! LET'S GO BABY!!! :D

Also got two 4 stars: Laslow and Niles. One 3 star: Hina.

So fucking pumped. Now I'm going to be a pay to win scrub. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom