• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, this game almost gave me three 5 stars in a row, but the third was only a 4 star Roy. Still, that's super generous considering I've yet to pull a single 5 star in other gacha games like Brave Exvius

Vamphuntr

Got this. I won't reroll it seems annoying.

You also get 10 more orbs through the club nintendo stuff

ofDVQSa.png

Sitrus

Really enjoying this game and I'm glad it's so f2p-friendly up to now. A tip, get only the stamina potions from My Nintendo :) Cleared normal and hard with only those.

ID:6166344997
Add me here:)

Voror

My ID: 2044320758

Haven't played too nice but having fun thus far. My Tharja and Lon'qu have been doing quite well. I've sort of been putting my orbs to get the bonus exp with the castles, though perhaps that's unwise.

RR30

I guess my Samsung Galaxy S4 doesn't work with this. Finally got the APK installed and it crashes immediately. I'm pretty sure it has 2 GB of ram so I don't understand...

Stantron

I got a 3 star and a 4 star Tiki. Any good? What do you do with duplicates?

The others are all 3 star. Do I reroll?

ExVicis

Boo I got two Virions, but I did get a Robin, Beruka and Barte. I hear Robin's pretty good so I'm gonna assume I should just keep this account.

W-00

My tablet says there isn't enough space on it (even though there is) so I'm trying to load this in MEmu to see if it's worth the hassle of shuffling things around enough to convince my tablet that there's space. The thing is, the game is just loading to a black screen and staying like that. I thought it might be downloading more data, but there's no sign of any sort of progress after leaving it alone for a while. Anyone else have this problem? Any solution? I've already tried uninstalling and redownloading it.

Kinsei

Banned
random stats are fine when you can savescum the shit out of it

not so much when you have to pay for individual characters

You can;t really savescum stat gains in Fe. Not unless you want to replay an hour (or more) of gameplay if you get a bad level at the end of a mission.

Then don't pay for them.

Man just got 5 black stones when I opened the invocation slate (Trying to get Tharja so I need red stones). Not even trying, uninstalling and rerolling again.

The 319mb download part is killing me having to do it each time ugh Goes super fast until it gets to 90% then slows like molasses.

Seil

Man just got 5 black stones when I opened the invocation slate (Trying to get Tharja so I need red stones). Not even trying, uninstalling and rerolling again.

The 319mb download part is killing me having to do it each time ugh

Totally recommend using an android emulator and doing the faster method of just deleting the save itself.

First hero I roll and it's Roy, the only hero I wanted lol

Roy is ripping through the game. I could probably solo with just Roy.

Gwendolyn is pretty cool, too. She just needs to have Roy shove her into battle because she's slow.

Roy speaking English bothers me.

I posted at the bottom of hte last page but These banners give increased rates to the "Focus" units in there. So there's an increased chance to get say Lucina in the Legendary Heroes banner and an increased chance to get Lyn in the Deep Devotion Banner.
Alright! Thanks!

Kouriozan

Phew, rerolled A LOT and finally got base 5 stars (young) Tiki on my very first pull, now I hoard everything until The Black Knight.

My new friend code : 066 749 4217

Tidalwave

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.
In step 5 where is the clear data option? Im on android and not seeing it in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom