• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevens

I've only played awakening so I'm not sure who's great.

On my 3rd reroll I got:

4* Jeorge
4* Felicia
4* Nowi
5* Lyn

Should I use this group? (I like Lyn's design a lot)

ggx2ac

Don't forget, redeem your platinum coins on your my.nintendo account.

Go to the Earn Points section.

C3tLHp9VcAEwKT6.jpg

kubev

It's been a while since I last played a Fire Emblem game, and I can't remember if this was a thing in any of those, but what're the numbers just below the weapon icons for characters during battle for?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
After one reroll I got a 5 star Takumi, and three other 4 stars. A 4 star healer, 4 star attack buffer, and a 4 star dude that can give someone a second turn. Good enough for me. Takumi just destroys everyone atm, so not sure how well it will work later on.

Galang

Banned
Fuck my luck today.
Is the owl giving two orbs only for some more hours (it says something about being the release date), or its going to stay for the week?

I want to know this too. I thought it was two bonus orbs every day for the first week, but now I'm not sure. Otherwise I'll keep rerolling tomorrow

Archtreyz

I have two Oboros but I can't figure out how to merge them with that Merge Allies option. I place them both on the bar but it gives me an X over one of them

Caim

It's been a while since I last played a Fire Emblem game, and I can't remember if this was a thing in any of those, but what're the numbers just below the weapon icons for characters during battle for?

The cooldown turn timer for their abilities.

I have two Oboros but I can't figure out how to merge them with that Merge Allies option. I place them both on the bar but it gives me an X over one of them

Press and hold one of them and tap the heart to remove it, that's their way of locking characters so you don't remove them by accident.

Seil

You can delete the save file only?
Or do you have to root your phone to do this?

If using your actual device you'd need to root. If using an emu like Nox you can just use something like Root Browser and go to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/ and delete the shared_prefs folder.

Once you get a roll you like, link your account and you're good to go. If you get a roll that's okay, but you're not sold on you can probably just back up the folder to go back to later if you want.

Which one do you recommend? I use Memu but it doesn't show up in the play store and the APK doesn't seem to work.

I used Nox, installed via APK.

After one reroll I said this is silly and just went with 4 stars Effie (I like) and Oboro, 3 star Bartre (I got him both rolls hah) and Matthew, and...don't remember lol. Just moved on and started playing.

If using your actual device you'd need to root. If using an emu like Nox you can just use something like Root Browser and go to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/ and delete the shared_prefs folder.

Once you get a roll you like, link your account and you're good to go. If you get a roll that's okay, but you're not sold on you can probably just back up the folder to go back to later if you want.

I used Nox, installed via APK.

Is nox for PC or something. Can I pass then my save to my phone device?
Im afraid of rooting my device and then having some problems with it.

Tiktaalik

Well I'm done the prologue and got some new guys. What now? I guess go do new story missions. Who should I use? I have the 2 star guys I started with, and some new 3 and 4 stars.

mstevens

Man, this random stat increase is pretty lame. Lyn got 2 levels in a row with only 1 stat boost.

It would be really lame to end up with a gimped 5*.

Shinypogs

What OS are you on? I'm on like 4.4.2 which might be too old? I have no idea. My device is rooted so maybe it's causing it?
My s3 is running 4.4.2 it did the tutorial missions with much struggle then refused to go on after the 400mg download was complete. So since your s4 is stronger than my phone I would guess its 4.4.2 being the issue.

ExVicis

Whoever said Robin is broke was right. Goddamn this guy can do whole missions solo..

Also reposting my ID again for the new page.

ID: 9114986413

Edit: Also how do you assign the unit that shows up for friends?

Crazyorloco

Friend ID: 5776749187.

Just started. Liking the game so far...I haven't felt to urge to spend money. If I end up playing this a lot, I'll gladly spend real cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom