• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Bjrivd4.jpg
Can't even get top 3, sad.

Yaari

How are you guys getting enough orbs after a reset to pull five heroes? The most orbs I have is 17.

Some people do the Prologue for more. But the best units are from Red Orbs so you should have enough rolls to atleast roll on the red ones as they appear. It's unlikely you'll get 5 of them to show.

I found the Prologue to take too much time for just another roll but I guess you can go for it.

mstevens

3 levels in a row of 1 stat growth from Lyn. I can't believe that crap.

I didn't mind the mechanic at all in awakening, but you can't gimp gacha characters.. Come on!

edit: and one more with only SP for good measure. Good grief.

Clunker

Where do I find user numbers? I'd like to add a few of y'all.

I love Fire Emblem but have been without a 3DS for some time so I've been away for a long time; never played Fates, but I found a new friend in a 5-star Peri:

I also got a 4-star Robin and very happy to just go on - I hate rerolling in gacha games.

ccbfan

Any reason people aren't 4 rolling instead of 5?

Takes about 1/3 of the time and imo worth the loss of 2 orbs. Makes rerolling for 2 5 star more bareable.

Seil

Some people do the Prologue for more. But the best units are from Red Orbs so you should have enough rolls to atleast roll on the red ones as they appear. It's unlikely you'll get 5 of them to show.

I found the Prologue to take too much time for just another roll but I guess you can go for it.

I had a five red orb run once. No 5*s that time, though.

For people who are doing the whole reinstall process, not going for the Prologue orbs seems like a bad move to me. When going the faster route, however, I'd also recommend going for four due to the speed, even though I couldn't help myself and kept going for five.

Alkez

For anyone who missed my earlier post or has just done rerolling send me a friend request.

ID: 5785888238
Name: Alkez

Yeah it's an android emulator for PC. And once you link a Nintendo Account to a save, it'll carry over to your phone if you start fresh and link the same account.

So I just installed this and the apk and everything works. Only one thing more, how do I erase my save file on the emulator, do i need to download something more so I can anter those folders?

Also Thanks a bunch becuase this was the best solution.

I just tried summoning for the first time and got both 5 star Marth and 5 star Lucina one after the other in the same batch. I'm still not too familiar with the summoning mechanics so I'm not really sure but can someone tell me if that's a normal occurrence or if I was just blessed by the RNG gods?

forgrim

Anyone else get this Support Code: 803-3001 return to title screen endless loop?

I was just playing story missions and then this occurred and now I can't get in. Supposedly according to reddit, it happens to rooted phones which will suck if true.

RIP my account with Lukina and Marth.

Dyle

Bummer, game doesn't work on my Galaxy S3, crashes as soon as I started the first battle in the prologue. Oh well

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm shocked that MS is still that high. Did JP server not get fucked like global? And don't they have guaranteed 5* eggs sometimes?

Whatever the case, JP whales are fascinating and I love it.
They get a free guaranteed 5 once a month, can even include some banner exclusives. They are celebrating 400mil dls now?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I just tried summoning for the first time and got both 5 star Marth and 5 star Lucina one after the other in the same batch. I'm still not too familiar with the summoning mechanics so I'm not really sure but can someone tell me if that's a normal occurrence or if I was just blessed by the RNG gods?

You were blessed by the RNGods, yes.

Firemind

Wtf the amount of available characters to summon doesn't even amount to 1% of all the characters. The list has a lot of duplicates!

Galang

Banned
Any reason people aren't 4 rolling instead of 5?

Takes about 1/3 of the time and imo worth the loss of 2 orbs. Makes rerolling for 2 5 star more bareable.

I'm going to start doing this. Doing the first prologue stages is unbearable after 10 re-rolls

Seil

So I just installed this and the apk and everything works. Only one thing more, how do I erase my save file on the emulator, do i need to download something more so I can anter those folders?

Also Thanks a bunch becuase this was the best solution.

Download Root Browser from the play store. When you finish your pull, go into Root Browser and navigate to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. Then just run the game again.

Alternatively, rename the folder if it was a good pull you want to hold onto just in case, but you want to try some more.

God, Lucina steamrolls stuff. Also, freaking Wrys, a 4* healer, is basically strapped to Oboro's back, and Oboro is wrecking shit too.

This is way more fun than I anticipated. I also have 20 more orbs... should I pull?!

Download Root Browser from the play store. When you finish your pull, go into Root Browser and navigate to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. Then just run the game again.

Alternatively, rename the folder if it was a good pull you want to hold onto just in case, but you want to try some more.

Seems I didnt even need to download anything, found the folder just looking for it.
Thanks again BTW.

Totakeke

There's not too many characters with synergistic skillsets that I've found. Feels like the 5* only characters have most of the unique and powerful skills.

One character I found that seems pretty good is Gordin. He has Brave Bow+, Attack +3 and Vantage +3 passives.

gaiadyne

20000 Feathers to get a 4-Star character to 5-Star rank... I have 5 feathers and I've never gotten a new one. This game might be required to start with a 5-Star since they severely outclass any unit that is lower and it seems impossible to increase your characters ranks.

Edit: Hahaha I just found you get feathers as rewards for the arena. 20000 is still pretty high though

Kakaroach

Guess I'm sticking with my Azura/Est account for now. Was skeptical of Azura at first but I gotta say, she has pretty high stats and that Sing ability seems pretty damn strong. Glad I don't have to rerolling, hopefully everything works out.

D-Man

I downloaded the game, did the tutorial, had a fun time, installed the second part, got stuck at 89%, tried multiple times to fix it, and now the game says I don't have enough space (I didn't download anything in between retries).

I was looking forward to this but now I think I might as well uninstall it. This really got on my nerves.

Totakeke

20000 Feathers to get a 4-Star character to 5-Star rank... I have 5 feathers and I've never gotten a new one. This game might be required to start with a 5-Star since they severely outclass any unit that is lower and it seems impossible to increase your characters ranks.

Ouch. Even the top arena reward is only 1.6k feathers.

What is everyone's team so far?

Here's mine
Roy (5*)
Cherche (4*)
Cordelia (4*)
Gordin (4*)
Roy 5*
Anna 2*
Matthew 2*
Nowi 4*

I was going to unlock potential but it resets stats apparently so figured I earn orbs and summon later. I got luck with my few summons and got Roy and Nowi.

Firemind

LMAO ain't nobody got time for this

Might as well do the random lottery game.

Caim

Sending a 5* character home also gives 1000 feathers, and Arena gives you feathers based on your rank whenever the season ends.

I guess that is the real grind atm, but I'm sure there will be other ways in the future to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom