• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

Sigh... I didn't know about rerolling before linking my Nintendo account :(.... so I'm stuck with whatever I have unless I create a new account (which I don't want to since everything else is linked there)?

Also, apart from money, is there any way to get gems except completing new story missions?

I got 4* Jagen, 4* Arthur, and 3* Setsuna I believe... I did the special battle and got a 1* Sophia T_T...

I wouldn't fret too much, it's possible to upgrade units to 5*

Caim

From the FE reddit:

1dwfehindjdy.png

Sigh... I didn't know about rerolling before linking my Nintendo account :(.... so I'm stuck with whatever I have unless I create a new account (which I don't want to since everything else is linked there)?

Also, apart from money, is there any way to get gems except completing new story missions?

I got 4* Jagen, 4* Arthur, and 3* Setsuna I believe... I did the special battle and got a 1* Sophia T_T...

You can go to settings and unlink your account. You will have to delete all the progress you've made though.

gaiadyne

I'm disappointed that Olivia doesn't gain experience for dancing like it the main series. I makes training her a little harder.

Rootbeer

Banned
Did one pull on the Roy banner... now I have a 5* Roy

So I have 5* Lyn, 5* Roy, 5* Robin. Best outcome i've had on opening day of a gacha I can ever recall.

Course it's not a perfectly rounded squad, I'll have to figure something out. Really cool though.

Kouriozan

In game news saying we're getting the 2 free orbs each day for the duration of the current focus banners (2 weeks), so that's 28 free orbs!

Did another round with story-gotten orbs plus the 10 from sign up. Camilla and Stahl 4-stars, plus 3-star Sully, Wrys, Azama. Going out of my way to use Wrys since the old man doesn't always get respect. Helps that healing levels up as fast as attacking.

Oh yeah, and Effie is wrecking things.

Having fun just playing, building up a collection from various FEs. Letting the stamina refresh for next time.

Rooted, can you move shared_prefs folder somewhere to keep a save and copy it back in later if it ends up being the best pulls you got? I assume not or you could backup just before pulling and just copy the folder back, making the reroll even faster. You could just always pull what you want... Think I answered my own question! Server side would prevent this like any other gacha.

Edit: Maybe it could work if no change occurred on the save since you last touched it. Not allowing you to try twice the same thing, but as a backup for a ok pull.

What's the purpose of these heavy armor units in this game?

They're pretty slow, I find myself having to adjust my tactics just to make them useful in battles. It's not like in the regular FE games where the maps are much bigger so I can adjust their position accordingly to my tactics. But in these much smaller maps and much faster-paced battles, having them in my party is such a slog.

Forkball

I beat the first two chapters. The game is a nice simplified version of FE. It takes some getting used to as I have wasted turns moving my hero next to the enemy instead of on top. There's been some interesting map variety, but I'm wondering how far they can take it with the limited space and units. Like many gatchas, the sheer number is items and what not are overwhelming. Different colored shards, emblems, feathers, orbs... I'm not sure if I should be excited if I get some green shards or what.

Add me: 5778781130

Moonlight

Banned
they call it deep devotion because you need to be deeply devoted to get any of the characters featured in the banner, haha, zingggggg

i want to die

walei

I am re-rolling until I get Chrom.

Any guesses on how many tries it's going to take me?

I am up to four times now.

Laieon

Some of you have mentioned using Nox for fast rerolls, can you change your name on their? It's not working for me at all. Keeps defaulting to the original name after I press enter.

Might just stick with my 5 star Robin if you can't...

Holy crap, second go round with orbs and I got a five star Cordelia, which is, basically, the main thing I wanted in the whole game. Lucked out and got a Beruka too! Now I can actually field a team of favourite characters!!!

Some of you have mentioned using Nox for fast rerolls, can you change your name on their? It's not working for me at all. Keeps defaulting to the original name after I press enter.

Might just stick with my 5 star Robin if you can't...

You can later when you move your save to your phone.

Strider

Is there a place that breaks down the battle mechanics? The game has been super easy so far but other than the red/blue/green system I actually don't know what I should be doing...

Anyway the game is pretty damn good from what I've played and generous for a f2p game as well.

It's definitely making me want a full FE title...

Sigh on my second reroll I got a five star Lyn, but I decided I'd try my luck and reroll to see if I get 2 five stars. Well I'm like 5 rerolls later and haven't got a single five star character since.... Really should have stuck with what I had.

c-murph

Got a bunch of my favs with only a couple rerolls. Was looking for Tharja. Eneded up getting 4* Tharja, 4* Olivia, 3* Lon qu, 3* Gaius and not my fav 4* Odin. Still pysched about the first four characters though. Now if only I could get Camilla and Roy.

Used my extra orbs to level my Castle to 100% EXP boost. So, far so good.

Stoof

Anyone else get a bug where all the sounds are slowed down and are much deeper? I don't know if I want to fix it because it sounds hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom