• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Wait, what? This is possible?

IvX4Iqps.png
BJJE5.gif

Cerium

Is there a place that breaks down the battle mechanics? The game has been super easy so far but other than the red/blue/green system I actually don't know what I should be doing...

Anyway the game is pretty damn good from what I've played and generous for a f2p game as well.

It's definitely making me want a full FE title...

I really enjoy this game. I might buy FE fates or awakening in the future.

Nintendo's plan is working!

Guys, I enjoy the game, but I do not enjoy my characters. Do I really can delete my data from both phone and Nintendo account through the acc management in the game?

TWILT

Banned
Managed to roll a 5 Star Lucina and Leo ayyyy. Satisfied for now; will try to get Hana/Laslow/Cherche later.

In a way, I'm kinda glad Tellius characters haven't been added yet. I'm pretty sure I'd be rolling for Ike and Mia like crazy >>;

DNAbro

Interesting, after completing all the monthly quests, you get Hard versions of them. Can't do any of them at the moment cause they are much higher level than I can handle.

Man I didn't have any points and tried to get 10 orbs from linking my account and it said I received them when I literally got nothing.

That was a major waste.

You guys using your second 20 orbs to draw again or save for an event? Feeling that urge but I know I really should probably just save them.

ggx2ac

A few observations.

First off, I think stat growths are predetermined, not random.

As I said before, if a character dies during a stage, they lose all their experience gained.

One of my characters leveled up to 7 twice and the stats gained from leveling up to 7 were the exact same which was just HP up. (Ignoring SP because SP always increases.)

Anyway, 4* Draug and Gordin are good, they both have brave weapons but Draug being a Knight has only one movement so that's pretty bad.

Kinsei

Banned
You guys using your second 20 orbs to draw again or save for an event? Feeling that urge but I know I really should probably just save them.

I used my first 40 orbs for pulls. I'm going to use the rest on castle upgrades and then save for events once it's maxed out.

Pejo

Ok dudes. I did another 5 pull after my original re-rolling 4 pulls and now I have a solid team of 4* Roy, 4* Dude Robin, 5* Tiki and 5* Minerva. Hit me up with some friend requests. Looks like you can only get feathers through PVP and friends.

Basically me.

I got 4* Camilla, 4* Effie, 4* Oboro, and 4* Kagero and yet I still feel the need to reroll.

Because we're always hoping for more.

I've had to set a limit for myself that if I don't get to roll a combination of Lucina with another 5* only hero by the end of the week, I'm just going to roll with this Tiki/Robin account.

Well I've cleared the campaign on normal and about half of hard. It's pretty fun but definitely feeling the caps on everything. Upgraded castle fully so can focus all gems just on pulls.

Not sure if I'm really feeling longevity here. I want to play more but there's just really nothing to do because of steep stamina costs. The grind up to 6th stratum is expensive and rough, though I do think things will ease up a bit once I have a team in there. The mats needed to transform a 4* into 5* are pretty wild. Looks like it could easily take over a month per character to get those feathers, but not a lot of time per day.

Not a lot of experience with these types of games so all probably part for the course. Did feel like there was more to do in the other one I played. As a way to purely make me want to play more Fire Emblem, it is definitely a success.

Welp, that just happened. Was hoping for Lyn but uh... I think I'll stick with this.
Damn dude

ggx2ac

Oh, I just noticed 4* Gordin and Draug is a better combination than I thought.

Draug has one movement but Gordin has Shove so that really helps.

so is marth now good? I have marth and two silvers on one and azura on another? either worth keeping or should I keep rerolloing?

Marth is one of the 5* only so he's a keeper. I think Azura is one too. Really up to your preference because gameplay wise everyone is still figuring things out.

Guys, I enjoy the game, but I do not enjoy my characters. Do I really can delete my data from both phone and Nintendo account through the acc management in the game?

Yes.

Reroll until you get a character/characters you like. It's worth it since you'll be sticking with them for pretty much the duration of your time with the game.

Ugh I hate re-rolling, one time I did it basically for a straight weekend for Puzzle & Dragon and don't really like that game. Come this far, may as well not stop till I get a 5*. *hums* "Fiiiirrree Eeeembleemmm"

zelhawks37

First 5 star is Robin and he is broken. Maps can be won by him alone, but I want to level my other heroes so they stand a chance. Glad Sophia was available this early too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom