• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seil

Just noticed the My Nintendo coin in the top right of the quests page, you can grab your 10 free orbs, or spend points, by tapping that instead of going to the website.

Golnei

If you're on Android and have a music player that has its own controls in the notification area, pause it in the notification area (not the app itself), and then hit the play button while you're in-game. Works for me, at least.

Thanks, it worked. Having to manually mute the ingame music is annoying, but it's better than nothing.

GaussTek

So, how exactly do you send a greet? I've received a few from some friends, but my Greet button is always greyed out and can't send to anyone :/

Sora_N

I played more story and got Hector and Sakura. I started with a Robin.

This game is great since it feels good to get 5*.

NawtKool

Neo Member
Was super happy to just pull Setsuna (she's 4*, and was my original Fates wife) and it turns out, she seems ridiculously useful.
Not just double damage against fliers, but Assassin's bow slaughters dagger users, bowbreaker slaughters other bow users, and HP + Reciprocal Aid is practically a single turn full heal to other units.

Cerium

I know I should be satisfied with 5* Lyn and 5* Takumi but my second pull had no 5* and seeing you guys have better luck is just making me jealous.

RedBoot

Got 5* Abel and 4* Roy on my second go, so I'll stick with that. Kind of wanted Marth, but this is fine.

Abel tears through everything, though I assume that's normal for a 5*.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
So what do higher stars actually entail on a character? Better stats? More stat upgrades when leveling? Both? So if you have a 3 star let's say, and then train him/her up, is it now bad to upgrade that person to 4/5 star (aka is it better to do it earlier?)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How come the art for Arthur is so out of place compared to everyone else??

19r0Yye.png

SkyOdin

I never reroll in gacha games, so I just stuck with my first pull. It is a slightly amusing one though, in that I got both Est and her expy from Binding Blade. If I get Florina, I can run a trio of the youngest siblings of Pegasus Rider sister trios.

kswiston

Spent $6 to get 10 orbs because I wanted to pull one more time before the launch day excitement wears off. I am typically P2P-lite with my gatchas, spending less than $10 a month on average across my games combined. Developers get money from me, but I don't think I qualify for whale status.

Anyhow, here was my 4th pull:

By far my best one yet.

As much as I would like to have Lyn, I am done until they refresh the banners. I still have 2.5 chapters of normal story mode, and then almost all of hard story mode to go, so it shouldn't be too hard to amass another 20+ orbs before then. Assuming they swap them out once every week or two.

My units so far

I feel like I have most of my bases covered now. Time to work people up while the internet gives me more info on who I should be focusing on for team building!

johnsmith

remember me
Yo, stamina runs out too quick, and takes too long to refill. Almost 4 hours to refill? And none of those level up stamina fill ups other games have? Or increases from beating the story chapters.

Kinsei

Banned
Yo, stamina runs out too quick, and takes too long to refill. Almost 4 hours to refill? And none of those level up stamina fill ups other games have? Or increases from beating the story chapters.

Get a bunch of stamina potions. It's not like there is anything else worth spending coins on.

Spent $6 to get 10 orbs because I wanted to pull one more time before the launch day excitement wears off. I am typically P2P-lite with my gatchas, spending less than $10 a month on average across my games combined. Developers get money from me, but I don't think I qualify for whale status.

I feel like I have most of my bases covered now. Time to work people up while the internet gives me more info on who I should be focusing on for team building!

Same. I ended up getting 5* Takumi. So now, I've got Lucina, Takumi, 4* Robin, and 3* F!Corrin... who I can't even awaken for a really long time. Plus Olivia! I actually like all of these characters. I have no idea if there are synergies, and I'd like a good healer (Lissa?), but whatevs: I can't complain with 2 5* bases and 2 Avatars.

The story chapters get HARD, btw, unless you've got strong units. (I'm betting they didn't intend for us to clear it all in one night.)

Caim

Didn't realize that the monthly quests have Normal, Hard, and I'm assuming Lunatic difficulties that unlock once you clear all of the previous ones.

Still hoping for dailies in the future and ways for increasing stamina.

Having no rank ups feels very odd.

Svafnir

Questions

1) I see there are two summoning events, which one should I do?

2) I saw there is a bonus for multiple summons. How do I do this? I don't want to click summon and waste 5 orbs when I could of done a bonus summon discount.

DooD1234

I don't know how some of you guys are pulling more than 2 five-stars characters. I could only get 1 five-star character if I'm lucky lol. I think I'm going to just stop with my five-star Tiki and 4 four-star characters (Selena, Fae, Fir, and Nino). I was hoping to get either Roy, Carmilla, Lyn, or even Marth but I think I'm satisfied with what I got, getting sick of that Fire Emblem theme lol.

Didn't realize that the monthly quests have Normal, Hard, and I'm assuming Lunatic difficulties that unlock once you clear all of the previous ones.

Still hoping for dailies in the future and ways for increasing stamina.

Having no rank ups feels very odd.

Yeah... no rank ups is weird. Maybe they start handing out stamina bottles and that's the currency? I don't understand the desired result here.

Forkball

How come the art for Arthur is so out of place compared to everyone else??
I believe the artist is the same as Codename Steam, which IntSys also developed. The art style was heavily inspired by 60s comics, and Arthur's gimmick is basically a superhero so it fits.

REMEMBER CODENAME STEAM?

I'm slowly reading through all the pages of the OT so far, but I figured I'd ask this quick before going to bed.

1) Are there any advantages to loading up your friends list? I must be missing something, because it doesn't seem like there are many friend interactions at all.

2) If there are, is anyone compiling a list of GAF codes to add people? :D

EDarkness

I told myself I wouldn't do a bunch of rerolls, but I screwed myself when I got a couple of 4* characters and decided to reset. I should have stuck with what I had. Oh well, now I'm stuck in this crazy reroll cycle and I think I'm just going to be happy with 4* Robin and call it a day. Having to do these tutorial missions over and over and over and over again is wearing me down. I want to just play the game now.

Cerium

Questions

1) I see there are two summoning events, which one should I do?

2) I saw there is a bonus for multiple summons. How do I do this? I don't want to click summon and waste 5 orbs when I could of done a bonus summon discount.

1) Depends on which characters you want. Check the lists; I think they give you a button for that in the game.

2) You maximize by getting 20 orbs and using them all at once. That way you get 5 summons.

I told myself I wouldn't do a bunch of rerolls, but I screwed myself when I got a couple of 4* characters and decided to reset. I should have stuck with what I had. Oh well, now I'm stuck in this crazy reroll cycle and I think I'm just going to be happy with 4* Robin and call it a day. Having to do these tutorial missions over and over and over and over again is wearing me down. I want to just play the game now.

Bottom left menu. Auto-Battle. Save yourself the pain.

Does anyone have Tharja? I have 5* Lucina but REALLY would love Tharja. Can someone who has Tharja list her skills? The wiki doesn't have them listed. Wondering if I should just reroll for her.....

abelasabel

Neo Member
1) Are there any advantages to loading up your friends list? I must be missing something, because it doesn't seem like there are many friend interactions at all.

for now you could stack your friends list and "greet them" to receive feather-like icons, those are for upgrading your heroes rarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom