• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

When i click summon it says redeem 5 orbs. How do I do the multi summon?

When you accept, you will be taken to a room with different stones to summon from. At that point each time you finish a summon you can pay a lower fee to continue summoning from the remaining stones until they are finished. That's multi-summon. The UI sux lol.

Pejo

caA6Wo6.png

So I rolled another 20 orb pull after beating a bunch of hard stages and getting my orb supply back. Arguably better than the re-roll that I started with, feels great.

Got a totally stacked team now - 5* Tiki, Minerva, Lucina, Jeorge, 4* Roy, Robin, and Felicia. Just got my 3* Clarine up to level 20 too, so I can start working on enhancing her to 4* too.

Still have some friend spots open I think - 3861281373

Disappointed in the story so far. There is no effort to tell an interesting original story, it just feels like crossover hijinx as an excuse to have a gacha mobile game...

Yep, my thoughts too. Was hoping for an original story ala FFBE, but this is ok. At least I don't feel bad about skipping the story earlier when I was rerolling and missing all the intro stuff.

How do you set your unit that your friends see btw? It seems like whoever is in the first slot of the first party.

Hikami

I got a 5 star Marth on my first roll but re-rolled anyways, been getting a bunch of 3 stars now instead for a while.. much regret.

gaiadyne

My 4-Star Camilla beat someones 5-Star Camilla both at full health with them attacking me. It felt good. There may be a benefit to starting lower ranked and moving up in ranks but it would take so long so it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Svafnir

When you accept, you will be taken to a room with different stones to summon from. At that point each time you finish a summon you can pay a lower fee to continue summoning from the remaining stones until they are finished. That's multi-summon. The UI sux lol.

Thanks! Didn't wanna click and waste.

Jims

Anyone using some random character you weren't expecting to in advance? Like one you've never even really thought of much before?

My summons are giving me a lot of finesse units and not many with any defense, so I've been forced to become best friends with Subaki. He is getting Atk/Spd/Def almost every level and is starting to compare to Eliwood. It's weird because I tossed him aside immediately in Birthright (his Speed growths were killing me). My smartphone seems to like him, though, for some bizarre reason. This game is weird.

Wanted to use Felicia more but her level ups have been so bad. Only +6 SP in her first 3 levels. Blech.

Here is why you don't listen to rankings on day zero. I pulled Lyn, looked at the page I had up and she was like in the A rank below S and SS. I delete to re-roll, then reload that page and she's jumped to SS...

ccbfan

Are base 5* characters much better than upgraded 5* characters like every other gacha game?

I been rolling on 2 devices and one got a base 5*(tiki) while the other have 2 upgraded 5* (robin and witch lady) and dont know witch to keep.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How easy is it to reroll on iOS? I know there are some issues with other games in terms of app data being saved even after you remove the game itself.

How easy is it to reroll on iOS? I know there are some issues with other games in terms of app data being saved even after you remove the game itself.

It's fine, download, 80 mb download, 60 second tutorial, download 300+ mb, grab 2 stones, do a 4 pull, rinse, repeat, kill yourself.

(it doesn't save your data unless you link you My Nintendo account)

For a Fire Emblem game. There's very little story. As in very little dialogue, even the bad stories talked a lot. Was hoping they messed around more with the premise. But they went the generic route.

Maybe it's for the best since it's mobile and they perhaps just want to speed things up.

Oh well, hopefully they try something else when additional content hits.

Seik

Banned
Welp, after finally getting my good reroll I can safely say that I'm addicted! :lol

Just played for two hours non-stop. My five star Minerva and Nowi just breeze through everything like a hot knife in butter. Virion and Subaki are four stars but fare quite well for themselves as well.

My team so far.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
After 6 rerolls, got my five star Tharja. Wanted to get Camilla too but no luck. Might just say fuck it and blow some money on orbs since I already got one of my characters.

Caim

I dunno if its just me, but I find it funny how whenever I start the game the first screen that pops up is the summon screen.

Golnei

For a Fire Emblem game. There's very little story. As in very little dialogue, even the bad stories talked a lot. Was hoping they messed around more with the premise. But they went the generic route.

Maybe it's for the best since it's mobile and they perhaps just want to speed things up.

Oh well, hopefully they try something else when additional content hits.

They could have done a lot more - it's obviously not a central concern, but I'd have enjoyed an attempt to make something more out of the crossover premise instead of the barest of perfunctory scenarios. The story scenes wouldn't have even needed to be much longer, and the ability to skip them is always there. Especially since there aren't any support conversations, it'd have even added to the fanservice aspect for the original games' characters to be given more than a few seconds of screentime and dialogue.

Kakaroach

Yah the story is pretty terrible rofl. Similar to Dokkan. Its purpose is just to introduce all the characters from the universe.

I got Robin on my first pull! Very happy with that as he is one of my favorites due to playing Awakening a shit ton. Overall I'm really liking the game so far. The stamina system doesn't bother me as I will be playing this in bursts. Forgot how much I missed Fire Emblem.

bigzgod

Hmm, got 5 star Sakura, 5 star Kagero, 4 star Lon'qu, 3 star Saizo, and 3 star Virion. Is this a roll worth keeping? It's not varied at all but two 5 stars seems like a rare pull :/

Seik

Banned
Hmm, got 5 star Sakura, 5 star Kagero, 4 star Lon'qu, 3 star Saizo, and 3 star Virion. Is this a roll worth keeping? It's not varied at all but two 5 stars seems like a rare pull :/

The moment you have at least two five stars its worth keeping, imo, unless the two characters are both jank.

Caim

Every arena season lasts one week so I guess that will be one way to get Hero Feathers at a decent rate.

Also, Hero Battles aren't farmable, even when they return so there is no reason to clear it again afterwards.

Teiran

Can anyone who pulled Lucina post her skills/passives? I wanna try and fill out the wiki a little. Thanks!

Weapon:

Iron Sword (Mt: 6, Rng: 1)
Steel Sword (Mt: 8, Rng: 1)
Silver Sword (Mt: 11, Rng: 1)
Falchion (Mt: 16, Rng: 1, default) - Effective against dragons. At the start of every third turn, unit recovers 10 HP.

Special:

Aether (CT 5, 500 SP) - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%. Unit recovers HP equal to half damage dealt. Requires Sol or Luna.
New Moon (CT 3, default) - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%.
Luna (CT 3, 200? SP) - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%.

Passives:

A: Defiant Spd 1 (40? SP) - Grants Spd+3 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%.
A: Defiant Spd 2 (80 SP) - Grants Spd+5 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%.
A: Defiant Spd 3 (160 SP) - Grants Spd+7 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%.

C: Spur Atk 1 (50? SP) - Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 during combat.
C: Spur Atk 2 (100? SP) - Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 during combat.
C: Spur Atk 3 (200 SP) - Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 during combat.

Shengar

Disappointed in the story so far. There is no effort to tell an interesting original story, it just feels like crossover hijinx as an excuse to have a gacha mobile game...
What do you expect from mobile games that want to hook the player for as long as they can? The story is just an excuse to deploy your favorite characters and roll with them.
At the moment yeah, but it'll probably be a bit rough later on.

I hope my next roll would give me a 5* units then. Thanks.

RedBoot

Got 4* Marth on my second set of 20! With him and Abel now I should probably try and get Cain to complete the trio (also should probably play FE1 to actually know who Cain and Abel are).

I feel really bad for the OCs. Why use them when I can run around with Marth and Roy? :p

Still feeling the game out. I think the day-to-day is going to be just leveling people to see how their stat growth goes. I'm pretty good for Red, Blue, and Archers at this point. No healers at all.

SirKhalid

I thought I could save an account by saving the deviceaccount.xml. But it seems like it does not work so I lost an account with Camellia. After about 15 rerolls, I just got this. A lot of 5 stars but not sure if they are any good. I will probably keep it because I am getting tired of doing rerolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom