• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ty_hot

so after playing yesterday today I got more orbs to finally summon (lol)

yes, I didnt know it was good to do it early in the game... I already have 3 characters 10+...

anyway

Camila 5*
Lyn 5*
Olivia 3*
Florina 3*
Wrys 3*

are they good? no way I am rerolling, game is fun as is. I never played fire emblem so I have no idea who the chars are.

Gambit

Bravo !!

Thats exactly how you do it. Login with your NNiD on the second device - account management --> "delete all date" - and you can link this NNiD to a other Fire Emblem game.

awesome, thanks!

In my second save I rolled only 3 star guys, but Robin, Gunther and Eliwood. Three characters I actually like, so I didn't want to lose them

rockx4

yes, I didnt know it was good to do it early in the game... I already have 3 characters 10+...

anyway

Camila 5*
Lyn 5*
Olivia 3*
Florina 3*
Wrys 3*

are they good? no way I am rerolling, game is fun as is. I never played fire emblem so I have no idea who the chars are.

I like Camilla, she's a beast. Wish I had Lyn.

Vecks

Somewhat addicted. Finished story on normal. Working my way through hard. There's not much content, but the gameplay is fun enough that I don't mind replaying these story missions on higher difficulties. Might run out of things to do soon, but I guess this works out fine as a secondary gacha game.

Cerium

anyway

Camila 5*
Lyn 5*
Olivia 3*
Florina 3*
Wrys 3*

Lyn is an exceptionally popular character (she was leading the fan vote and I'm confident she'll win) so they made her appropriately strong. She hits like a hurricane and one of her potential abilities is Galeforce which in my opinion is the single most overpowered skill in Fire Emblem. I rerolled at least ten times to get her.

Just look at this beast.
latest
10.gif~c200

30-lyncrit2.gif

Camilla is one of the more popular characters from the latest game; I haven't seen her stats or skills but she is a flier so she'll have great movement.

Damn, just took my 5* Takuma and Roy against a Robin at same level in arena. Shit was rough. Their 5* Lynn was just cannon fodder in that exchange. Was surprised when I saw she was 5* on the friend invite screen.

Calvero

Banned
i have a lot of fun with the gameplay. trying to get Lyn AHHHHHHH. got a Chrom, Lon'qu, and Marth instead AhhhHhHHHhHHHHhhhHhhHHh

Melchior

I'm pretty deep in the reroll vortex right now. Going for 5 star Cordelia. I've trashed 19 5* robins, 4 Lucinas, 4 Tiki's, 1 Aqua, 3 Roys, 2 Marths, 1 Lyn, 1 Camilla.

Honestly I'd be okay with a 4 star cordelia but I never pull her with another 5 star (except robin but fuck robin I don't want that punk)

Cerium

i have a lot of fun with the gameplay. trying to get Lyn AHHHHHHH. got a Chrom, Lon'qu, and Marth instead AhhhHhHHHhHHHHhhhHhhHHh

Honestly, if I had gotten two or more 5* in a single pull before I got Lyn I might've just given up and kept 'em.

I'm pretty deep in the reroll vortex right now. Going for 5 star Cordelia. I've trashed 19 5* robins, 4 Lucinas, 4 Tiki's, 1 Aqua, 3 Roys, 2 Marths, 1 Lyn, 1 Camilla.

Honestly I'd be okay with a 4 star cordelia but I never pull her with another 5 star (except robin but fuck robin I don't want that punk)

Your odds are 3% per pull good luck.

darklin0

Banned
Is this game worth a shot for somebody who knows less than nothing about Fire Emblem?

-The gameplay is fun and quick. There is depth to it but it is not insurmountable.
-If you are looking for story, it is pretty much nonexistent.
-At the moment there isn't much content but that will change over time as it grows.

I say give it a try if you like RPGlite games.

ty_hot

oh boy, these Lyn and Camila are two beasts. They are on lvl 1 and they have better attack than my lvl 10 characters lol

right now I am upping my healing guy, I am stuck in the corner of the area, with sophia in front of me (she needs to attack from distance), then the last enemy attacks her (she doesnt counterattack), then I heal her and these 2 chars get exp points. Not sure how long I can keep doing this lol.

lyn and camila are waiting in the other side of the area, I am just ending my turn to keep evolving those other two.

Funny thing, I sold one of my 3* guys (kept the healer that is also 3*) because I thought '3 is not good'... now I realized my starting chars are all 1 and 2*. good job.

The rewards are 1 orb. Plus what ever daliy thing is put up. Mostly color shards and yellow shards for leveling up.

Edit: you mean story quest rights?

No, also the monthly quest

I ask that because I unlocked february quest on hard mode and saw cool rewards like 3 orbs but didn't unlock Lunatic yet

Shun

Can you buy feathers with real money?

Yeah, you spend money on orbs and gacha then reduce the unnecessary characters you need.

Feathers aren't that difficult to come by if you go and reduce often enough.

I only spent around 7,500円 on the game so far for rolls and I have 10,000 feathers ready. So half way to getting a 4 star upgrade to 5 star.

Cerium

Just accept your 3* Lyn's you babies!

I haven't even been able to roll, let alone re-roll

Lyn only comes in 5*. Impossible to imagine her with a lower rating.

Yeah, you spend money on orbs and gacha then reduce the unnecessary characters you need.

Feathers aren't that difficult to come by if you go and reduce often enough.

I only spent around 7,500円 on the game so far for rolls and I have 10,000 feathers ready. So half way to getting a 4 star upgrade to 5 star.
How do you do this reduction? Send people home?

Honestly, if I had gotten two or more 5* in a single pull before I got Lyn I might've just given up and kept 'em.
Yeah, I passed some 5* pulls on the way to Lyn, and my only way to justify it was that if I saw two 5* units in one pull I'd stop looking for her.

Luckily I found her before that happened lol.

Cerium

Yeah, I passed some 5* pulls on the way to Lyn, and my only way to justify it was that if I saw two 5* units in one pull I'd stop looking for her.

Luckily I found her before that happened lol.

Extra lucky for me, I also landed 5* Takumi along with her as a bonus!

Xeteh

Can you close the app if you dont like the colors given to you for a roll? Do you keep the same colors or no?

I'd imagine it'd just screw you over since it seems to take the 5 orbs from you the moment you bring up that screen. I'd test it out on my phone but I'm getting communication errors and can't do shit.

Tidalwave

I'd imagine it'd just screw you over since it seems to take the 5 orbs from you the moment you bring up that screen. I'd test it out on my phone but I'm getting communication errors and can't do shit.
Thats exactly what Im afraid will happen :(

I wish I could expand the team slots. I already use one slot for each element.

Or maybe I should stop trying to use and level up everyone.

Shun

Lyn only comes in 5*. Impossible to imagine her with a lower rating.

How do you do this reduction? Send people home?

Yes.

You get rid of the undesirables.

3 stars/4 stars/5 stars give you 50/300/1,000 feathers respectively.

If you're lucky with rolls and get a few good characters that you can live with, go reduce the rest so you can upgrade a future great 4 star character to 5 star.

Reducing characters is a much better investment then merging characters since you're not really starving for skill points or experience. It's a waste not to reduce because the pay off is good.

I'm already half way there, it's not that bad.

Cerium

Yes.

If you're lucky with rolls and get a few good characters that you can live with, go reduce the rest so you can upgrade a future great 4 star character to 5 star.

Reducing characters is a much better investment then merging characters since you're not really starving for skill points or experience. It's a waste not to reduce because the pay off is good.

I didn't even know you got anything from sending people home.

I will start thinning the herd ASAP.

Delio

Yes.

Oh i didnt know you got feathers from sending people home as well. I have a bunch of characters im not using so thats useful.

ggx2ac

Yes.

This is where I screwed up because I already merged a few characters. Would've been better off sending them home.

I think the only time it's okay to merge is if you have two of the same 5* characters because you can't reset stats so you may as well boost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom