• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spierek

My first roll wasn't great, but today's been excellent:

RdqWUwd.jpg

Shinypogs

I really wanted a healer and pulled A lissa but then I got a 4 star saizo and his smoke dagger aoe debuffs are silly. I don't need a healer when the enemy never gets to engage becuase they got one shot.

I need to find a guide explaining how moving from 4 to k stars works. Like should I stop leveling saizo until I can upgrade him?

lupin23rd

Can you close the app if you dont like the colors given to you for a roll? Do you keep the same colors or no?

I quit out the first time since I wanted more than 2 colors, and when I re-opened the game, it took me right back to the summon screen with the same colors I had previously - seems to remember the session.

Spierek

I quit out the first time since I wanted more than 2 colors, and when I re-opened the game, it took me right back to the summon screen with the same colors I had previously - seems to remember the session.

I can confirm that. If you don't get the colors you want, you still need to pick one of the stones because you already spent 5 orbs on summoning.

Shahadan

I really wanted a healer and pulled A lissa but then I got a 4 star saizo and his smoke dagger ape ebuffs are silly. I don't need a healer when the ebemy never gets to engage becuase they got one shot.

Newsflash: it won't always be this way :p
Level your healer.

Cerium

Just acquired Astra on Lyn. Aiming for Galeforce overpoweredness... 500SP damn that's gonna take a while.

I just want Close Counter on Takumi, luckily that seems easier.

Some of the new designs are really hit or miss.

Like I actually dig Palla's new design. But I hate Catria's. Linde's new design looks too childish compared to the perfectly decent Shadow Dragon art. Eliwood is terrible. Abel looks sleek, Caeda looks basically how she should, as do Lilina and Cecilia.

I guess actually if I had any art-based complaint, it would be how radically different characters can look. It'd be one thing if there was a stylistic difference separating the games, but there's actually wide differences within the games. Like for FE7, it looks like Matthew, Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Zephiel and Raven all got different artists. Not a big deal, but it certainly stands out.

Shinypogs

Newsflash: it won't always be this way :p
Level your healer.
Tragic, I don't even have a healer I like. Why not Libra or clarine game why not healers I want? I was hoping I could get by on passive dmg reduction skills and debuffing the enemy til I got healer I liked but I'll take your advice.

When do I need a healer by? I just cleared the last of chapter 3.

Shahadan

Tragic, I don't even have a healer I like. Why not Libra or clarine game why not healers I want? I was hoping I could get by on passive dmg reduction skills and debuffing the enemy til I got healer I liked but I'll take your advice.

When do I need a healer by? I just cleared the last of chapter 3.

You're good enough for a while in normal difficulty I'd say. Maybe chapter 7-8 enemies will start being able to kill your characters

Chittagong

Gold Member
Started the game, 80mb download required to proceed. Finish two fights, 300mb download required. This game is really not designed for cellular.

That's the case, actually
Yeah I was eyeballing the portrait art, but you can pretty much tell from that without zooming in lol.

Maybe it was too much work, or maybe they thought it made more sense to disperse artists across games, but I kind of wish they had chosen one artist to do each game so there was some consistency.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Started the game, 80mb download required to proceed. Finish two fights, 300mb download required. This game is really not designed for cellular.

It is - just need to download the bigger updates and initial download via Wifi unless you wanna hit your 4G limit fast for that month.

holy shit this game is loving me right now

pulled 5 star sakura and 5 star effie O_O running a full 5 star team

so tempted to to spend some money on some more rolls hahaha

Dear RNJesus, all I ask is for a main course of five star lobster. I've done so many re-rolls without getting even one five star. You're so cruel, RNJesus!

McNum

Does anyone know know the lyrics for the main theme? I'm fairly sure I heard something about upsetting a tree, but that can't be right. So, anyone know the actual lyrics before I get a misheard version stuck in my brain?

I have nothing to share concerning good rolls, though. Going for the 120 streakbreaker, it seems!

How do you send greetings to other players ? I received feathers from someone on my friend list but I can't send anything back to him ?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
holy shit this game is loving me right now

pulled 5 star sakura and 5 star effie O_O running a full 5 star team

so tempted to to spend some money on some more rolls hahaha

Running a full 5* team...wants to spend money on the game xD

Game has been out for a day...be happy that you are ahead right now and save potential iAP for the upcoming months and year - when they introduce new powerful units you wanna get asap.

Running a full 5* team...wants to spend money on the game xD

Game has been out for a day...be happy that you are ahead right now and save potential iAP for the upcoming months and year - when they introduce new powerful units you wanna get asap.

yeah i know lol just really wasnt expecting it im glad i got a healer tho (was running a troubador before and i found them to be really useful)

kinda WAY into this. Power leveling current team which is nicely balanced w/adjacency buffs and big damage when needed:
4* Marth focusing on spur speed atm
4* Robin with glowing ember natively focusing on spur def atm.
4* Cecilia who Rallys Resistance when she cant lay the hurt on dudes from afar
5* Maria healer waifu. has Physic (though i havent seen it heal those adjacent to target yet, am i doing something wrong?). After several rounds has miracle and fatal damage isnt fatal, also fortify Res

McNum

5* Maria healer waifu. has Physic (though i havent seen it heal those adjacent to target yet, am i doing something wrong?).
I have Physic on a Sakura. I haven't seen the AoE heal either. Thinking about going back to Mend for her if that doesn't work.

Spierek

Anyone knows whether it's better to use a low-LVL or a high-LVL team in Arena? I'm wondering if it picks your opponent based on average team level.

I am rerolling on NOX with pretty bad luck so far. My tablet's first early today was Azura and 4 star Cordelia. Wondering if I should just soldier on with that team.

I really need to know who is that "AKIRA" who designed Hector and Raven in this game, his work is amazing and I need to see more (and hope he designs Ike too)

Elija2

What's the difference between brown and silver stars? I have a 3* Sophia with brown stars and a 2* Sophia with silver stars. I'm guessing the silver stars are better in the long run?

Joqu

I wish I had done the whole rerolling thing, but I linked my nintendo account before realizing I should've done that. Oh well.

Pretty sure I only got trash from my pulls though :L

What's the difference between brown and silver stars? I have a 3* Sophia with brown stars and a 2* Sophia with silver stars. I'm guessing the silver stars are better in the long run?

its just a higher rank 3 stars is a higher rank then 2 stars higher ranks can learn new skills as well as have higher base stats?

Rixa

Looking for healer, getting enough orbs from story for 5 summons, lets see:

Screenshot_20170203-104918.png
Screenshot_20170203-105554.png
Screenshot_20170203-105612.png

4* Jeorge, Camilla, Merric
3* Gaius, Nino

All the 4* can be summoned as 5* too. Still no healer :p Well atleast Marth gets 10hp per every 3 turns from "Falchion" skill (awesome skill btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom