• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure, just learned that Eliwood and Gunter have amazing synergy with each other.

Both are cavalry
Eliwood gets Ward Cavalry that is +4 Def/Res to allies up to 2 space away during combat
Gunter gets Hone Cavalry that is +6 Atk/Spd through their next action at the start of each turn.

These two are absolutely destroying everything for me, RNG gods also giving them amazing rolls.

Got them hooked up with Florina and Beruka. So far it's a team thats even stronger than my team with my 5*Robin

Dude Guy

I dont like that they allow duplicate units on the same team. Makes for boring team composition. Everybody will be using 4 of the same unit once the internet finds out who the strongest is.

If someone managed to get 4 of the same really good unit, they deserve the godly team lol

mikemandey

After two days of rerolling with 3 instances of Nox simultaneously, I got 5* Camilla and 5* Fae. I suppose finally I can start to play :/

kswiston

I dont like that they allow duplicate units on the same team. Makes for boring team composition. Everybody will be using 4 of the same unit once the internet finds out who the strongest is.

Later on, doing that will probably lead to death. They will introduce sword killer units or something as enemies.

LProtag

Alright, I'm pretty happy with my team now. Super lucky with rolls:

5* Takumi
5* Lucina
5* Robin
5* Camilla

I think this will carry me far once I level everyone up.

Kitoro

Ugh.. just started a pull and have 3 greens, a blue, and gray... Should I just suck it up, summon once, and restart?

Also, anyone have a link to which characters can come from which orbs? Thanks!

Ugh.. just started a pull and have 3 greens, a blue, and gray... Should I just suck it up, summon once, and restart?

Also, anyone have a link to which characters can come from which orbs? Thanks!

There's a list in the game, which you can also find here

When I have time, I will rearrange it so it's sorted by colour instead, not rarity.

Wanderer5

Just did a three summoning, and got Raven, Lilina, and Camilla out of it heh. I currently have a decent 3 stars Barst as my green type hero, but I probably swap in either Raven or Camilla.

I regret starting with only one 5* (Lyn).

Feathers required for 4* > 5* makes it much better to reroll for very least a second 5*.
It might take a day or two, but better than 2-3 weeks for a single evolve.

Although they could always lower feather req it later on.

Kinsei

Banned
I regret starting with only one 5* (Lyn).

Feathers required for 4* > 5* makes it much better to reroll for very least a second 5*.
It might take a day or two, but better than 2-3 weeks for a single evolve.

Although they could always lower feather req it later on.

Eh. It doesn't seem like anything at the moment really requires more than one 5* unless you want to top the arena leaderboards. I imagine that by the time we get content that requires multiple 5s to do there will be some other way to earn feathers.

Kouriozan

Feathers are the biggest wall, having only one 5 stars was not good enough so I spent all my orbs (37) and got nothing worthwhile, to the rerolling cave I go!

So I've decided to try and reroll some more, had a 5* hawkeye and 5* maria but maria is far worse than I thought (I got a 3* clarine and she's already better in my opinion). I linked my Nintendo account so if I delete the data or whatever it should unlink if I'm correct. But I was wondering what the fastest way to do it would be? I'm on iOS but if it's faster I could probably use something like bluestacks with android before I link my account and move to my phone. I guess I'm gonna check out some skills and stuff before I actually settle on an account.

Scum

What's this about rerolling people keep referring to?

Here you go, mate.

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

Uthred

Done three multi-pulls so far, no decent red units, did get the nice animation for Robin but it was the 3* version. "This is garbage, I'm burning my phone and then Nintendo headquarters!" (Am I doing this right?) Joking aside, the orb prices feel a little high, they should throw out a "Beginner bundle" discount

Starting to finally hit that mobile game wall where it's getting harder to advance and I can feel my interest slipping. :( I hate the daily limits. Getting really shitty pulls and not wanting to spend anymore money. I'll keep playing but that mobile freemium stuff is starting to rear it's ugly head.

Why is my Eliwood and gunter getting near perfect lvl ups all the time.

These guys are nearly equal stats to my 5 star Robin and half the level and at 4 star

He fact they synergize so well also helps

Cynar

So I've decided to try and reroll some more, had a 5* hawkeye and 5* maria but maria is far worse than I thought (I got a 3* clarine and she's already better in my opinion). I linked my Nintendo account so if I delete the data or whatever it should unlink if I'm correct. But I was wondering what the fastest way to do it would be? I'm on iOS but if it's faster I could probably use something like bluestacks with android before I link my account and move to my phone. I guess I'm gonna check out some skills and stuff before I actually settle on an account.
No. Your account stays linked.

Sölf

Welp, 9-2 on hard walls me. I need to level. Or, well, get actually decent mages that can kill those knights without dieing.

Mattiator

Been rerolling since last night and finally got a 5 atar actually two.
Takumi and Nowi.
Should i keep rerolling ot are these two decent.
Thanks for any replies :)

Gaspard

No. Your account stays linked.

Actually it doesn't, I accidentally linked my account to a game that had a mediocre roll then I went to the misc tab --> Account settings --> delete data

Then I was able to start over and re-link my account to another game whose roll I preferred.

God. I'm done. I'm assuming this is good. Robin is my bro since Awakening is the first FE game I played.

pCIjmBG.png

Please tell me it's good...

1upsuper

I did some fiddling with my phone and now Heroes only crashes every five minutes or so, rather than every minute. Progress!

Anyhow, I rerolled probably four times and I think I'm gonna stick with this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom