• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

McNum

Top is Hoshido (Byakuya)

Bottom is Nohr. (Anya)

"Side with Queen Mikoto and join the army of Hoshido's to assist their defense"

"Side with King Garon and return to the army of Nohr to assist their invasion"

I did my best
Ah, straight to the point, I see. Although, interesting that it says side with King Garon. From the Treehouse previews, I found him to be obviously evil. Why not Marx/Xander instead? Maybe that's the third choice eventually.

Sakura

Ah, straight to the point, I see. Although, interesting that it says side with King Garon. From the Treehouse previews, I found him to be obviously evil. Why not Marx/Xander instead? Maybe that's the third choice eventually.

Well, it actually says King Garon + Marx and co.

Eeeeeeeh. Not digging the cast of characters. So far, like 90% of the cast are teens. Yeah, there were younger characters joining in the previous games, but it was a good mix of adults, and younger characters. Now, it looks like the adult characters are the minority.

Top is Hoshido (Byakuya)

Bottom is Nohr. (Anya)

"Side with Queen Mikoto and join the army of Hoshido's to assist their defense"

"Side with King Garon and return to the army of Nohr to assist their invasion"

I did my best

Just in case it hasn't been mentioned, they also make the following comments:

Hoshido: This route contains places where you can freely gain experience points and money and thus enjoy the development of your character.

Nohr: In this route, you can enjoy "How can I fight with limited experience points and money?".

I'm playing Nohr on Normal at the moment and its pretty bloody hard.

So from the handful of impressions on difficulty I've read, it seems that Normal mode is harder than Awakening but Lunatic is easier?

weird

OceanBlue

I'm going Hoshido, but only because I plan on playing all the routes so I figure I'd start with the "easiest" and work my way up.

It's gonna hurt though.

Damn, I was planning on doing that too. Nice to know that I'm going to feel like shit. :(

I guess the intent is to make you feel bad either way though. Sure Nintendo, I'll give you my money.

Man, this game is really something else. All kinds of fucked up lol.

I went with Hoshido. When done I will side with Nohr and turn the world to shit.

Btw, during chapter 3 I almost lost someone. Was like wtf I ain't even a beginner lol. Did that happen to anybody of you guys?

Either way, greeeeeat game.

Reset

So since the game is released now and people have access to the DLC. Does anyone have the answer to these two questions.
1.After Chapter 6, are the maps shared and reused between the three versions?
2.Does the third DLC version have access to all the characters, or do you get a different party? I'm guessing it's the former.

Draxal

So from the handful of impressions on difficulty I've read, it seems that Normal mode is harder than Awakening but Lunatic is easier?

weird

Just beat chapter seven on Hoshido Hard, Kamui ramps up pretty fast, and he's making the game easy so far.

Who knows maybe this game will have a difficulty spike later.

So since the game is released now and people have access to the DLC. Does anyone have the answer to these two questions.
1.After Chapter 6, are the maps shared and reused between the three versions?
2.Does the third DLC version have access to all the characters, or do you get a different party? I'm guessing it's the former.

1. Bar the paralogues/xenologues they've all been uniques, which is great. They really weren't kidding when they said they were making two games, and some of the later maps are larger than anything you'll find in awakening.

2. Third Path DLC ain't out yet.

Hugstable

Banned
1. Bar the paralogues/xenologues they've all been uniques, which is great. They really weren't kidding when they said they were making two games, and some of the later maps are larger than anything you'll find in awakening.

Hype, loving alot of what I'm reading in here. 2016 is seeming so far away now :()

Vylash

really great to hear

Shun

I am...okay with that being the neutral plot.

Watch the DLC plot end as an advertisement and promo for Genei Ibunroku #FE. Cue the Ryoma and Marx turning into bosses while Tsubasa and Kiria come out and summons their Mirages, Camille and Hinoka.

Cue avex soundtrack and Vocaloid Tiki.

That would be something wouldn't it?

Draxal

I got a parallel seal so spoiler time for some alternate classes for early Hoshido.

Pegasus warrior: Azura, Sakura Merc: Felicia, Cyrus Samurai: Suzu(kaze), Kagerou, Tsubaki Ninja: Rinka, Miko: Kazahana; Merchant: Orochi.

Funny how the dev's daughter was complaining about how cliche the last game's story was. Guess they doubled down.

I think it's still fine if he wants everyone to have a happy ending. He could try to do something different like having MC kill everyone and then became the demon/mad king etc., though I'm pretty sure most of people (incl. his daughter) would rage alot and then proceed to beg for 4th DLC story :)

-Horizon-

Watch the DLC plot end as an advertisement and promo for Genei Ibunroku #FE. Cue the Ryoma and Marx turning into bosses while Tsubasa and Kiria come out and summons their Mirages, Camille and Hinoka.

Haha

At the same time, cue the threads complaining about "intelligent systems keeps making it so I have to buy another game just so that I can fully enjoy the story!"

What must I sacrifice for this to happen?

It'll be worth it just to see the internet's reaction when this happens.

My Special Edition finally shipped from Amazon and to my surprise it's scheduled for delivery today! Thinking I'm just gonna play on normal/classic starting with Hoshido. I'm waffling, but I found Awakening on Hard to be more frustrating than difficult, especially in chapters with reinforcements (not using a guide and playing through for the first time so I didn't know when/where to expect them or what they'd be).

I only have a few more hours to decide...

RIP Elise

Sakura is totally gonna be in the same spot on Nohr isn't she

I got a parallel seal so spoiler time for some alternate classes for early Hoshido.

Pegasus warrior: Azura, Sakura Merc: Felicia, Cyrus Samurai: Suzu(kaze), Kagerou, Tsubaki Ninja: Rinka, Miko: Kazahana; Merchant: Orochi.

cool...tell me your opinion on the maps :p

GSR

Well, my order from Play-Asia somehow got sent by Fedex Economy, so guess I'm waiting until Monday unless it winds up in a nearby depot on Friday and they let me pick it up.
It's strange that nowadays something getting from Hong Kong to America in five days can feel "slow".

GamerSoul

I haven't spoiled myself to the main story yet, but man the reactions to I guess a big plot twist is making me a little anxious to learn what it is. I can be pretty indecisive when it comes to games like this. hah

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Well, my order from Play-Asia somehow got sent by Fedex Economy, so guess I'm waiting until Monday unless it winds up in a nearby depot on Friday and they let me pick it up.
It's strange that nowadays something getting from Hong Kong to America in five days can feel "slow".
Starting to regret not paying for the P-A premium. Been going for lower prices and EMS elsewhere for so long that I forgot how fast their processing and international shipment speeds are. My forwarder has gotten the package but it'll be another week minimum before it's in my hands (ヽ´ω`)

LOL Japanese amazon reviews having 1 stars because of same-sex marriage.

Fortunately it's mostly disagreed upon with the votes.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00VFT4UH4/
Don't pay any attention to it, the reviewer isn't even trying to hide that it's a troll review. Happens all the time for games.

Top Bottom