• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

Hikami

It's just a swimsuit people, just the person who took the pic was a bit pervy.
Just don't play with the cam it will be allright, lol.
We're already selling these kind of swimsuits irl > link
Yeah, it only shows up in the bath house as far as I know

-Horizon-

Fire Emblem Fates | It's curtains for US
If they do censor it (which they will), they better use these curtains even if they don't make any sense. Let it be a stupid running joke for all of this.

It's just a swimsuit people, just the person who took the pic was a bit pervy.
Just don't play with the cam it will be allright, lol.
We're already selling these kind of swimsuits irl > link (don't tell me you're avoiding the beach...)
Oh my. I have the sudden urge to play Game of War.

Those story spoilers though... Damn. I don't know if my heart can take it.
Yeah, I've seen some things here and there and I can't wait for the neutral path
if it means that I can save everyone

TrueBlue

Camilla has been prime censor bait from the moment she was revealed. That link from the last page just seals it.

I mean, holy shit. If I was a few years younger I'm pretty sure I'd be in a trance.

Busaiku

Camilla has been prime censor bait from the moment she was revealed. That link from the last page just seals it.

I mean, holy shit. If I was a few years younger I'm pretty sure I'd be in a trance.
That scene was in the trailer, it's not getting cut.

Hikami

Pretty sure one of the ones in my accessory store said it was underwear.

hm, did you upgrade your accessory store? only showing these two for me:
色っぽい水着
バスタオル

Busaiku

It was? I only remember the last bit when she ran her hand through her hair...
Well yeah, but I doubt they'd have 1/3 second cutscene.
Only the part with her walking towards the camer, not the other shots.

A better argument would be saying that they didn't censor this from Hyrule Warriors: https://youtu.be/YE2SaHN4YSE?t=3m39s
Or this trailer.
They also released the full Shaft short where Palutena takes a dip in the hotsprings.

TrueBlue

I could still see the localisation replacing the panty window with tights or something.

I actually kinda hope they do censor that aspect of the design to a certain extent, as it's the only part of her design which I think is genuinely stupid.

Kinsei

Banned
I could still see the localisation replacing the panty window with tights or something.

I actually kinda hope they do censor that aspect of the design to a certain extent, as it's the only part of her design which I think is genuinely stupid.

I think the boobjob belt is even more stupid. Like why is it even there? There had better be a support conversation about it.

Busaiku

8-4 had supports about the ridiculousness of some things, and if Treehouse does keep stuff in, it would be such a blast.

Sakura

hm, did you upgrade your accessory store? only showing these two for me:
色っぽい水着
バスタオル

Yes. Level 2 accessory store has 草花の水着 and 闇の衣.
The last one says underwear in the description. Need like 30 Topaz though for it. Gotta go grind for some...

I'm pumped for this game. Boob jiggle and all. I will hopefully finish xenoblade by the time this comes out.
Xenoblade has some lewd character designs as well. Wonder if that will get censored.

TrueBlue

I think the boobjob belt is even more stupid. Like why is it even there? There had better be a support conversation about it.

That always struck me more as superfluous as opposed to stupid, but there you are.

8-4 had supports about the ridiculousness of some things, and if Treehouse does keep stuff in, it would be such a blast.

I am definitely in favour of lampshading the ridiculousness of her design. Hell, it'd be funny to hear her logic and justifications when it comes to such. Would be a good chance to get some comedy out of the character, as opposed to making her a massively blatant - if somewhat caring - seductress.

Totally missed this OT when it was made, I need to check community more often. Great work and perfect title OP! This game sounds better and better every day, can't wait for the U.S. release. Want to remain spoiler free but love that the two campaigns are diffierent and that the third campaign is the same length.

Draxal

Think generics are given a random name.

I still don't see the face amie coming out in america, if matt mercer thought his chrom proposal scene was awkard this shit is times tens worse.

Oh yeah, I don't find Camilla or Charlotte to be the worst in the game, Ophelia took that crown from them.

Marche90

<- ^RIP

Boy. I have spoiled myself silly so much I'm starting to worry if I should stop. I always spoil myself without worry but this is the first time I have actually felt this way :lol

Sakura

Can't you capture some uniques?

I don't think so. At least I never saw the option. But if you beat someone's My Castle you can recruit one of their units, which includes uniques.
However they are treated like recruited generics (no support convos etc) so there isn't really much point unless you are playing with permadeath on and are low on units or something.

-Horizon-

Think generics are given a random name.

I still don't see the face amie coming out in america, if matt mercer thought his chrom proposal scene was awkard this shit is times tens worse.

Oh yeah, I don't find Camilla or Charlotte to be the worst in the game, Ophelia took that crown from them.

wanna spoil it for me about ophelia? :3

Top Bottom