• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

-Horizon-

Map design is improved, i'm not complaing about the lewd stuff since that won't come over here. This is more story based.

Spoilers for some of support converstaions from Nohr Side, that go heavily into characters background.

not Inigo/Owain/Severa are the same Inigo/Owain/Severa that traveled into the past in Awakening. They're not expies, they're the real deal, and its so convoluted now
Hahaha

Busaiku

Map design is improved, i'm not complaing about the lewd stuff since that won't come over here. This is more story based.

Spoilers for some of support converstaions from Nohr Side, that go heavily into characters background.

not Inigo/Owain/Severa are the same Inigo/Owain/Severa that traveled into the past in Awakening. They're not expies, they're the real deal, and its so convoluted now
WHAAAAAT

Draxal

To clarify, I read the rubbing game dialogue, but is there even more stuff? Like in actual support conversations themselves?

Is it due to convoluted story stuff or anything in particular?

Convoluted is the key word here, I really can't go into more without spoiling it.

Purchased and downloading while I cannot play it.
So to those who got to the branch on the digital copy at Ch. 5, which choice is on top?

Vylash

hahahahahahaha

Marche90

So,
Ophelia's Lissa's granddaughter. Welp.

I'm not as mad as I thought I would be about it, though. Just find it somewhat funny.

So,
Ophelia's Lissa's granddaughter. Welp.

I'm not as mad as I thought I would be about it, though. Just find it somewhat funny.

Kinda bummed that they
got separated from their families again
, but I guess you could handwave it by them
not being the same ones we knew from Awakening.

Draxal

I mean
Owain being just in this actually does kinda make sense thematically (I think his character is going to be the deadpool of the series from now on) but other than that, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

I'm just trying to parse out the real spoilers from the fake spoilers right now (and multiple people from SF confirmed that original spoiler I posted earlier). Really wish Neonz was posting here now, to clarify.

But it really doesn't look good for the
other 3 as well either.

Kinda bummed that they
got separated from their families again
, but I guess you could handwave it by them
not being the same ones we knew from Awakening.

New conversation spoiler that goes further than the one I posted earlier. Do not read if you want to get spoiled.

Owain and Inigo mention traveling back in time and the harvest festival in their A support

Aizo

Banned
Choosing my strong and weak points. I wonder what's good...
冷静沈着 and 運がいい seem like wastes.

I'm just trying to parse out the real spoilers from the fake spoilers right now (and multiple people from SF confirmed that original bit). Really wish Neonz was posting here now, to clarify.

But it really doesn't look good for the
other 3 as well either.

New conversation spoiler that goes further than the one I posted earlier.

Owain and Inigo mention traveling back in time and the harvest festival in their A support

OH GOD THAT MAKES IT STUPIDER.

This is going to be every game in the series from now on isn't it?

Well, the backlash is very strong here. I think they might reconsider it if it's mirrored elsewhere.

You get
time travel
once. Once because it means you're not making it stupid levels of cluttered.

If they try and add a multiverse system with the time travel? That's never going to work because it never works anywhere. Ask Marvel.

Chaos17

Well, the backlash is very strong here. I think they might reconsider it if it's mirrored elsewhere.

OH GOD THAT MAKES IT STUPIDER.

This is going to be every game in the series from now on isn't it?

I don't have any problem with this seriously if it allows me to see cameos.
I like cameos!

I think both you're making this a big issue for nothing by being over dramatic over cameos of minors characters.

Busaiku

You get
time travel
once. Once because it means you're not making it stupid levels of cluttered.

If they try and add a multiverse system with the time travel? That's never going to work because it never works anywhere. Ask Marvel.
8-4 knew all along.
Why do you think it was The Future Past.

Aizo

Banned
I'm so bad at making choices. Still staring at character creation... which class... which class....

New conversation spoiler that goes further than the one I posted earlier. Do not read if you want to get spoiled.

So they
went through a Awakening, just not mine.
Different characters
, so no harm done. [/denial]

Posters on neogaf, I see a couple of people liking it, but I think the reaction has been overwhelmingly negative myself, SF seemed more mixed.

I'll learn to like it I'm sure since I genuinely like all those characters.

Doesn't mean it's not really, really, really stupid.

StayDead

So how does this work buying this from eshop, am I buying one side or does it include both and then I buy the optional story through the game itself? There's only one option on the eshop so I'm somewhat confused as it doesn't explain it.

Kinsei

Banned
So how does this work buying this from eshop, am I buying one side or does it include both and then I buy the optional story through the game itself? There's only one option on the eshop so I'm somewhat confused as it doesn't explain it.

You play up to chapter 6 and then choose which version you want. Once you make your choice you have to buy the other path as DLC.

You play through chapter 5 then you get a choice. Top choice is Hisho, which will download that path. Bottom choice is Nohr, which downloads that path.
In the retail copy, you don't get to make a choice.

You get the other path discounted at 2000 yen. Third DLC will also be priced at 2000 yen, which is a neutral path.

Chaos17

You've a version on digital where you can have both stories at once then make the choice at some point and DLC is the third path of neutral.

Top Bottom