• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I think he will look better if he smiles.

Edit: And maybe have a better pose

large.png

I mean the Superman pic is not flattering whatsoever.

JdFoX187

Banned
Kind of reminds me of Superman's Injustice outfit. But goddamn, that belt. What the hell were they thinking? It's like some cheap plastic ring they threw around him.

You guys are harsh. I think the suit looks good aside from the belt. It's weird to see a Superman that is not that imposing physically but why not?
He's probably not going to be on the show that much anyway, he would steal the spotlight too much.
Anyway, I hope the show improves on the CW. I'll give it another shot if I hear good things but I was really burned by the beginning of the first season.

Edit:

Man, I really liked the first few issues of that series and the art was gorgeous but that damn costume... It took me a while to actually realize that she wasn't wearing pants, I just thought the coloring was weird. I'm very naive sometimes.

Sephzilla

You huys are harsh. I think the suit looks good aside from the belt. It's weird to see a Superman that is not that imposing physically but why not?
He's probably not going to be on the show that much anyway, he would steal the spotlight too much.
Anyway, I hope the show improves on the CW. I'll give it another shot if I hear good things but I was really burned by the beginning of the first season.

Dean Cain and Christopher Reeve (outside of Superman 3) never looked that physically imposing but still looked good as Superman

quesalupa

Kind of wish DC would have changed their stance on things before killing (Arrow spoilers)
Deadshot and Waller

On topic: Supes looks kind of derpy.

16BitNova

shows? there's only one show connected to the movies. :p

Well, just in the same universe I mean. Not necessarily connected. Like Daredevil, Agent Carter, Agents of Shield. Small references in the movies. But just adds more to the cinematic universe.

But yeah like others said. I guess DC can use the alternate dimensions thing lol.

Dynomutt

Arrogant CW?

Arrow started off awesome then turned into the babysitters club.

Flash is holding so many L's it should now be called The Fllllllllllash.

Legends seems to be riding the wave pun intended. So we'll see if season 2 does it justice.

Supergirl was fronting with CBS acting bougee and she is now home. Adding this Madame Tussauds stiff ass Superman is another Kal' L.

I hope they don't get complacent.

kunonabi

0/10 no red tights

Seriously. Everything they've tried to replace it with has looked like crap. The Smallville comic suit is the only one that's even moderately decent.

Poor costume and the picture makes the actor look awful. Who gave this the OK?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cavil is a creep?

I guess cause he can land younger women that makes him a creep lol

I'd be a creep too if I looked like Cavill lol

XczZR0D.jpg

That pic anaron posted shows how much better the dude looked as Supes at comic-con out of suit lol what a awful photo job.

Evo X

He would look like Supergirl standing next to Henry Cavill the God. Somebody photoshop this into the CW pic.

tUPAvDS.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
In all fairness to that guy, he has impossible shoes to fill. I mean, look at Cavill, dude looks like a beast.

xrRLZns.jpg

edit: lol at the tripple Cavill Superman pic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom