• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogant CW?

Arrow started off awesome then turned into the babysitters club.

Flash is holding so many L's it should now be called The Fllllllllllash.

Legends seems to be riding the wave pun intended. So we'll see if season 2 does it justice.

Supergirl was fronting with CBS acting bougee and she is now home. Adding this Madame Tussauds stiff ass Superman is another Kal' L.

I hope they don't get complacent.
We still have Gotham firing on all gears.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
You know what this threads needs more of? Pictures of Cavill, seriously guys....

Volimar

5387d5b84c486992a7fe8fc7b6e2c6ed.jpg

On the show he was pure beefcake.

HardRojo

I can't quite put it in words, but whoever thought this picture was fine to release publicly certainly didn't care. It just looks bad, I don't know what it is but it looks more like someone cosplaying Superman, someone who doesn't suit the role.

Posting my thoughts from the DCEU Community Thread:

That's a bad suit. It's got layers of padding which loses muscle definition, the belt looks kinda plastic and the lines make it look shoddily stitched together.

Without the red pants, it looks like a onesie (in a bad way).
I dunno why the hell the boots are so bulky. The movie suit did the boots very well.

And despite me not liking the movie suit all that much (I'm a classic suit fanboy), it does the belt much better. Also looks less like a random onesie with all the alien detailing.

yunbuns

Isn't he too young? I only watched a few episodes but I remember the first episode clearly establishing that Clark was already Superman when she was just a kid. So shouldn't he be in his mid 30s or early 40s?

Should've of just got Welling imo.

I know some folk don't like it, but splitting the difference and modeling it on the two-tone Smallville comic suit could've been alright.

And the actor ain't skinny. The material is thick and hides any definition. Supergirl's suit has muscle padding, so it's odd his doesn't appear to.

Corpekata

Banned
Not looking great but most CW promo shots of costumes tend to be on the iffy side.

Though it doesn't matter much as has been stated, because he's dead meat soon.

dEvAnGeL

Not looking great but most CW promo shots of costumes tend to be on the iffy side.

Though it doesn't matter much as has been stated, because he's dead meat soon.
Care to explain the dead meat soon? I've seen some posts mentioning the same thing but im confused o_O

Kuros

Care to explain the dead meat soon? I've seen some posts mentioning the same thing but im confused o_O

Lots of speculation they're going to bump him off. Or have him wonder off on a five year off world expedition. As his presence in the universe is an albatross around the shows neck.

styl3s

In all fairness to that guy, he has impossible shoes to fill. I mean, look at Cavill, dude looks like a beast.

xrRLZns.jpg

edit: lol at the tripple Cavill Superman pic posts.
Tom Welling could of filled those shoes *kicks trash can*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom