• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bonera will miss Milan-Juventus with an injury.

FUCK.

-

Viva if it's a temp job, then call in sick!

City's new academy plans were publicly unveiled over a year ago (which means work on the design began probably at least 6 months to a year before that). Let's not go overboard on acting like Juventus' plan had a damn thing to do with it.

The CFA video is a must see.. http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2012/September/CFA-Fly-through-video

Meier <3 You silly goose, we were obviously kidding.

Fucking FM fucking me off. Hit the post 5 times, 81% possession, 31 shots to 3 and drew 0-0 with Stoke at home. Fuck off.

Stoke are 2nd in my game. I'm on the verge of being sacked because I made some ridiculous promises to the board.

jMza9SJAQT2dJ.png

edit: Click to view Walsall are doing surprisingly well though

lol you edit so much. Brasil has the worst defense of any big country. They're going to wish they were playing Argentina after the first 5 goals we score on them. Russia will choke against a horrible American team lol

Why would Russia choke in a no-stakes friendly? If they don't give a shit and sleepwalk through it then it will end 0-0. If they bother trying then the States will get 2009 Gold Cup Final'd.
I thought Hulk was injured?
Yeah, his hamstring couldn't handle the Russian cold.

Mumei

What's your opinion on ponies?

I've seen three episodes. I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was the medium-defining masterpiece that some its more ardent fans seem to think it is (those would be the original Avatar series, Gargoyles, and B:TAS, thanks) and so I have higher priorities before I watch more.

Could you reopen it please? This is the gambling thread, has nothing to do with football you see

Problem solved.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Where did the Gambling thread go?
I've seen three episodes. I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was the medium-defining masterpiece that some its more ardent fans seem to think it is (those would be the original Avatar series, Gargoyles, and B:TAS, thanks) and so I have higher priorities before I watch more.
I have never seen anyone call it a "medium-defining masterpiece", to be fair.

Still, yay!

Zabojnik

Is Avatar actually any good?

FootballFan

There is no explanation. They don't even sound angry or surprised when they crash.

As if it is expected every time you go for a drive.

For some reason many of the cars have dashboard cams.

I think it's because of insurance fraud(or so I've heard). Where people pretend you ran them over even if you didn't lol.

Football |OT8| Gambling thread, get that in your head.

Top Bottom