• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

I know what your up ta!!!!

ficE0.jpg

down-with-this-sort-of-thing-o.gif

Edit: I object to you being called my real life friend earlier by the way. I would like you to be noted as a 'casual acquaintance' from now on.

There is no explanation. They don't even sound angry or surprised when they crash.

As if it is expected every time you go for a drive.

For some reason many of the cars have dashboard cams.

I think it's because of insurance fraud(or so I've heard). Where people pretend you ran them over even if you didn't lol.

Football |OT8| Gambling thread, get that in your head.

My favourite is the clip from ~5:30-5:45. They just get out of the wreck, grab their shit and swag off.

I'm seriously conflicted now. I want to get BLOPSII but just bought Halo. I think I'd have more fun in COD, but I honestly have no idea if that is true. I've barely touched Halo since I got it because I've been too busy. Gah!

FootballFan

Getting shut down by terrible defenders when playing for your national team is an amazing feeling isn't it Cristiano?

Falcao's scoring record for Colombia tells me he loves that feeling as well.

Speaking of international goals, apparently Messi needs 1 more goal for Argentina this year to surpass Argentinas record of goals in a single year from 1 player(Held by Batistuta of course)

Wilbur

Banned
Gif made me laugh. I love Andres. Even when he's a cunt, I love him.

Goodnight FootyGAF. Sleep well. Dream of the experiments of Roy Hodgson.

I still haven't watched the new Jojo anime... Shame on me. It's a nice surprise to see so many people talking about the series though. Heard it was pretty popular in Italy too. This thread needs more Jojo talk for sure!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm only interested in the stands parts!

-

A rerun of Roma-Lazio is on right now. LOL at Zeman's face after the third goal. I hope he stays forever with Roma, I'll buy a season ticket!

Zabojnik

The City hate is strong in these parts. And by these parts, I mean the entire Internet.

You think City gets a lot of hate? You should try being a Juve fan in Italy for a season. That would put things into perspective, lol.

AMICI DI NESSUNO.

FootballFan

You think City gets a lot of hate? You should try being a Juve fan in Italy for a season. That would put things into perspective, lol.

AMICI DI NESSUNO.

From my view on the big clubs on GAF:

I don't think any team is equal to Barca or Man United in terms of hate(coincidentally not many teams in the last decade are as successful as those 2 either, might be related some how not sure).

Chelsea might come close I guess. Inter after that.

Liverpool, Milan and Arsenal aren't really hated, more like laughed at, same with City, PSG and Zenit.

Real Madrid and Juve are probably the most liked around here. No bitching when those teams win, and not a lot laughing when they don't.

I am talking about just on GAF btw, not outside world, and it's how I see it with my bias Barca goggles lol.

sohois

I don't think any team is equal to Barca or Man United in terms of hate(coincidentally not many teams in the last decade are as successful as those 2 either, might be related some how not sure).

Liverpool, Milan and Arsenal aren't really hated, more like laughed at, same with City, PSG and Zenit.

Real Madrid and Juve are probably the most liked around here. No bitching when those teams win, and not a lot laughing when they don't.

I am talking about just on GAF btw, not outside world, and it's how I see it with my bias Barca goggles lol.

Real Madrid liked? What forum are you posting on?

That's all good and all but City isn't a big club.
It's a massive one.

Top Bottom