• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

akenatone

Hey guys, don't want to derail the thread. I am looking for a Bayern Lizarazu jersey for a friend for their birthday. Can anyone point to the right direction?

FootballFan

Hey guys, don't want to derail the thread. I am looking for a Bayern Lizarazu jersey for a friend for their birthday. Can anyone point to the right direction?

New 2012/13 Bayern kit with Lizarazu or the same kit that Lizarazu used(from the 90s to 2004)? The latter I think would be pretty tough find.

I don't really buy kits so I wouldn't know

Great player though lol.

dc89

tumblr_mc8zqpQma71ricez2o1_500.gif

Even the Duchess of Cambridge is excited that the new GTA V trailer is out today.

You in England? That stuff riles me up. My brother had to pay tax on some baby clothes we sent him just because it came from the USA. Even though there is no tax on Baby clothes bought in the UK. They wouldnt give him the package till he did.

And of course because of the way ripoff Britain prices everything he nearly ended up paying more in tax than we did to buy the damn things.

Absolutely ridiculous. It turned a nice gift into a hassle.

A bit behind the thread but in the past they couldn't tax parcels marked as gifts unless they suspected they were actually purchases.

rodvik

A bit behind the thread but in the past they couldn't tax parcels marked as gifts unless they suspected they were actually purchases.

Could be our mistake was to be honest even though it was clearly marked as a gift. The baby clothes were new and we listed how much they cost to buy.

I am still enraged my brother had to pay to receive them. Just another example of the kind of petty minded rules that get enforced.

Thatchers, Blaires, Camerons bloody Britain.

Carbonox

What batter way to celebrate my Birthday than to have the GTAV trailer come out today? Huh? Huh guys? Fuck off Wednesday you shit fuck day of the week. At least I have football training tonight so I can kick people.

GorillaJu

Hope Sterling doesn't play too much vs Sweden. He's got a good engine but we're already in a desperate situation regarding forwards...

Could be our mistake was to be honest even though it was clearly marked as a gift. The baby clothes were new and we listed how much they cost to buy.

I am still enraged my brother had to pay to receive them. Just another example of the kind of petty minded rules that get enforced.

Thatchers, Blaires, Camerons bloody Britain.

Odd. Maybe they changed the rules? You need to record purchase price for insurance anyhow so they shouldn't use that against you.

GorillaJu

Odd. Maybe they changed the rules? You need to record purchase price for insurance anyhow so they shouldn't use that against you.

I've heard marking it as a gift doesn't change much anymore. My friend was charged more than the value of a bag she received from overseas in duties. It was marked as a gift

Sage00

Once And Future Member
It's definitely been stepped up recently. They tried to tax me on clothes I had sent to the UK from Japan even though I bought them in the UK. I think the default position is now 'try to tax, guilty until proven innocent', even on items marked as gifts.

Will probably be at a meeting all night when the international games are on, will end up saving me from the torture of watching Denmark - Turkey.

Sloosha

^ :lol

Beach soccer is way funner. Players do crazy shit all the time and they have funky music blaring out the speakers all the time.

They used to show beach soccer on FSC. It seemed like a lot of fun - players chipping it up to themselves to attempt crazy bicycle kicks.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Brazil in shambles. WHAT DOES ALL THAT POSSESSION MEAN NOW ANYWAY

anti-football fuck yeah
2 straight Euros and a World Cup. We're the Spain of beach soccer. Plus we beat down Brazil in 2 straight Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup finals. POWERHOUSE
So what you are saying is that England still sucks.

Top Bottom