• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

So what you are saying is that England still sucks.

Well I think the fact that England can't qualify for the Futsal World Cup proves that they can't produce players that have any technical ability.

Plus, even a shit team team can win a World Cup that they host. Russia will prove that in 2018. Imagine how embarrassing it would be for a country to host multiple World Cups and not win one.
Please don't hurt me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Platini:
I like Serie A. There's some good football on show. Juventus are a spectacular team to watch. They have impressed me with their style of play.

Juventus are favourites to win the Scudetto and they could spring a surprise in the Champions League.

HELP US BABY!

"I don't ever seem to agree with De Laurentiis on something, but we meet each other and talk often. He has helped Napoli back to where they are now.

I would like to see Maradona on the Napoli bench at some point. It would be a fascinating sight.

That's one way of putting it.

I'm really enjoying these anti-futsal tactics that Argentina are using. The goalie just tossing the ball completely out of play on the other end was a nice touch.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Well I think the fact that England can't qualify for the Futsal World Cup proves that they can't produce players that have any technical ability.

Plus, even a shit team team can win a World Cup that they host. Russia will prove that in 2018. Imagine how embarrassing it would be for a country to host multiple World Cups and not win one.
Please don't hurt me.
Nah, it's pretty embarrassing alright. Fucking Hugo Sánchez and his cramps against Germany.

That said, Mexican football is not at the same level it was twenty-six years ago.
I'm really enjoying these anti-futsal tactics that Argentina are using. The goalie just tossing the ball completely out of play on the other end was a nice touch.
I know right? Dude's been beasting.

edit: HAHAHA someone just walked into the pitch

DAMN Falcao almost there

Nah, it's pretty embarrassing alright. Fucking Hugo Sánchez and his cramps against Germany.

That said, Mexican football is not at the same level it was twenty-six years ago.

I heard you guys have a golden generation now. They'll show those past Mexican teams how to get knocked out in the round of 16 at the World Cup in style.
200px-Trollface.svg.png

Carbonox

K8vRY.png

:lol

Thread title was changed? But it was so good!

Hah.

We have zero consistency due to the constant changing of the first 11 and Pardew's inability to see some clear as fuck problems with the lineups. Injuries and suspensions. Without any of those, we probably would have been more effective and wouldn't have lost to those disgusting hammer chud muffins. That result still makes me puke every time I think about it.

But whatever, this season will be a good lesson for the Newcastle crewdem. You ain't gonna repeat last season's exploits by still playing it safe and not investing. Not when other teams have clued on. Gotta constantly evolve.

Kyoufu

Hah.

We have zero consistency due to the constant changing of the first 11 and Pardew's inability to see some clear as fuck problems with the lineups. Injuries and suspensions. Without any of those, we probably would have been more effective and wouldn't have lost to those disgusting hammer chud muffins. That result still makes me puke every time I think about it.

But whatever, this season will be a good lesson for the Newcastle crewdem. You ain't gonna repeat last season's exploits by still playing it safe and not investing. Not when other teams have clued on. Gotta constantly evolve.

Aye Cap'n. I don't blame Pardew as he wanted 3 top players and only got one. Rumours going around that Debuchy is coming in January so that would be a boost for us. Wonder who we'll sign striker-wise. Ba and Cisse together just isn't going to work in 4-4-2.

So with the new tv rights deal for the PL set to top £5bn, clubs will be in line to earn somewhere in between £30m-£50m more per year.

So how are Arsenal going to justify not spending alot of money next summer?

By not being in the CL.

Carbonox

Aye Cap'n. I don't blame Pardew as he wanted 3 top players and only got one. Rumours going around that Debuchy is coming in January so that would be a boost for us. Wonder who we'll sign striker-wise. Ba and Cisse together just isn't going to work in 4-4-2.

Debuchy's still a possibility? Interesting.

Striker-wise, I don't think we should buy another striker unless Ba does end up leaving. Shit, why don't we just leave Ba up front on his own and shove Cisse at left wing for a change? Would he have as much a hissy fit?

I think the problem is clear that Ba and Cisse together is not good for the team. One has to be dropped or played out of position. Until that' sorted, this team won't go anywhere.

Clegg

The Society of Black Lawyers is kicking up a stink after the police dropped the investigation into Clattenburg.

They've criticised Chelsea and the FA for having a "cozy relationship" are blaming the just flinging shit at the FA.

The SBL don't even know what's going on with this case. They read the newspapers about the alleged racist abuse and made a complaint to the police. Why are they so angry that the police have stopped investigating?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Society of Black Lawyers is kicking up a stink after the police dropped the investigation into Clattenburg.

They've criticised Chelsea and the FA for having a "cozy relationship" are blaming the just flinging shit at the FA.

The SBL don't even know what's going on with this case. They read the newspapers about the alleged racist abuse and made a complaint to the police. Why are they so angry that the police have stopped investigating?

The Society of Bored Black Lawyers?

Hindle

Banned
I think it's 6 months until England play Scotland, the mother of all grudge matches. I'm expecting Gazzas goal to be showed none stop to piss the Scot fans.

Fuck it this futsal is boring me, going to bed. Need to be well rested to enjoy the intricacies of Capello's exciting, revolutionary 4-4-2.

Top Bottom