• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

Time to settle the Ibra vs Villa argument.

TWO David Villa Free Kicks against Ibra.

Watch them as Ibra sees his idol score against him.

First and Second.

Okay it doesn't prove anything but still, illa illa, Villa maravilla!!!

Clegg

Now that I think about it, I'd like to see Suarez at City.

A partnership of Suarez and Balotelli would be amazing to see.

elsk

Banned
Claudio Borghi was fired after losing 1-3 against Serbia.
KuGsj.gif

Chile could do well again if they pick a decent coach.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow at Vidal's two footed tackle. He's prone to thuggish tackles but this is on a completely different level. It was a friendly, on top of that.

He should be banned from playing for Chile.

ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Back from the cinema. Seems like I didn't miss anything by skipping the NL-GER game.

Ibra show was awesome, but I never really doubted him so I'm not exactly shocked.

Zabojnik

Holy shit @ Zlatan's goal. It's the balkan blood / genius in him. But yeah, he's been fucking useless in big matches all his career.

Colocho

Banned
wow, fired for losing in a friendly? were Chile doing well?

we've received 14 goals and only scored 3 in the last 5 games, and obviously lost them as well. Borghi had it coming.

There are rumors that Guardiola is in talks to take over the Chilean squad... they say dreaming is free...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we've received 14 goals and only scored 3 in the last 5 games, and obviously lost them as well. Borghi had it coming.

There are rumors that Guardiola is in talks to take over the Chilean squad... they say dreaming is free...

What was Vidal thinking? Help us understand..

He's quite versatile but I don't get why Borghi insists on using him in defense.

elsk

Banned
1352928097133.gif

fuuu

Don't worry, Russia usually manages fine with a local league squad :p

We have a couple of good players in the local league. The DM, Luis Garrido, is specially interesting he's very Busquets/Luiz Gustavo-like. He could be playing in Europe already

how did the date go?

Upon learning about the film, she refused to go see that shitty horror movie and we went to see Cloud Atlas instead. It was pretty empty for a major opening night :(

There was lots of cuddling (in a double seat or "cuddle seat"), but not as much as I wished for because the movie was fairly good/interesting.

A dude was kicking my seat a lot, well the girl's too since it was a double seat, but she didn't seem to care, and he didn't do it on purpose I guess, but after the 10th time or so I stood up, climbed up to him and threatened to beat out his teeth if he did it again.
- no kidding, I seriously did that -
I expected everyone to SHHH me, but no one did for some reason. I think the audience was more cultured than the one you find in normal blockbusters.
Dude was sorry, said I should've told him so and he'd stop immediately...but hey, I guess I taught him a lesson.
The chick called me a psycho first - maybe because she was embarrassed, but we deep down it turned her on apparently because we talked a lot about it after the movie.

:|

elsk

Banned
Upon learning about the film, she refused to go see that shitty horror movie and we went to see Cloud Atlas instead. It was pretty empty for a major opening night :(

There was lots of cuddling (in a double seat or "cuddle seat"), but not as much as I wished for because the movie was fairly good/interesting.

A dude was kicking my seat a lot, well the girl's too since it was a double seat, but she didn't seem to care, and he didn't do it on purpose I guess, but after the 10th time or so I stood up, climbed up to him and threatened to beat out his teeth if he did it again.
I expected everyone to SHHH me, but no one did for some reason. I think the audience was more cultured than the one you find in normal blockbusters.
Dude was sorry, said I should've told him so and he'd stop immediately...but hey, I guess I taught him a lesson.
The chick called me a psycho first - maybe because she was embarrassed, but we deep down it turned her on apparently because we talked a lot about it after the movie.

I won't mess with you ever.
you're a psycho.

spidye

nice. on the turning on of course
congrats

We have a couple of good players in the local league. The DM, Luis Garrido, is specially interesting he's very Busquets/Luiz Gustavo-like. He could be playing in Europe already

I'll watch the game if you promise it will be better than Brazil-Colombia.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
you can say what you want about ibra--i don't even think he's the best central forward in the world--but that is a goal that messi and ronaldo will never score in their lives. ever.

yes, i can see into the future.

That's mostly cause Messi is a midget, and a maneuver like that would mess up Ronaldo's hair lol

Kyoufu

notsureifserious.jpg

I won't mess with you ever.
you're a psycho.
Dunno, I'm kind of turned on.

That Ibra goal god dammit. Whereas 99% of players in the world would have controlled the ball and try to build up a quick attack to take advantage of the goalie assing around outside the box, Ibra just said "fuck this shit" and went for it with the power of his huge fucking balls.

elsk

Banned
I'll watch the game if you promise it will be better than Brazil-Colombia.

Don't know what to expect from friendlies, they are usually pretty bad. I guess Colombia and Brazil are playing with most of their starts so that should be a better match

Top Bottom