• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wilbur

Banned
Suarez would be the best player in the league if he could fucking score.

Cleverley would be the best player in the league if he would fucking play.

wouldn't completely disagree with you there, top 5 for sure. Much as I'd love to dislike him, I'd say on talent alone Aguero is magnificent

Meier

Silva didn't play well today. Surprised de Jong came on for him and not Yaya though..figured Mancini wouldn't want to risk him getting a red and missing the derby.

Stubo

Ok I'm actually home and at my laptop now, so I can give the football and this thread my attention now.

Still sad from the result earlier, Rekorderlig is easing my pain a little. Please let Wolves pull out a miracle here, it would be another 'twist' in the season that everyone loves so much :p

flyover

FFS how many times can one team hit the woodwork during a season :(

If only...

3Fj1h.jpg

Meier

Nice to see Yaya get to stretch his legs.

Wow, what an absolutely awful waste by Zabaleta. Looked like a great scoring opportunity.

Clegg

he's going for 1-0 win

and saving silva for man utd

as long as man city wins, good plan

City still don't look very convincing though.

Playing for the 1-0 doesn't always work.

I think City could do with the creativity of Silva.

ElyrionX

Just played a head to head game on FIFA, both teams were wearing an all white kit. A fucking nightmare of a game, not sure how I won

When that happens to me, I quit the game. H2H games don't count if you quit within 5 mins of the ingame time.

I once played against a team wearing black and the referee was in black as well. :facepalm

Top Bottom