• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Stubo

:( I wanted to believe...

Edit: As the commentator is saying, the free kick is stupid. Regardless, this was never going to end 1-1.

PowderedToast

this is how important it is to have someone who can fucking reliably score, we'd have put this game away ages ago. now we're one down and all those chances count for fuck all.

Clegg

This season sort of reminds me of the 1998 season. United were ahead and then started fucking things up in April which allowed Arsenal back into the title race.

But I might be misremembering things as I was only 7 at the time.

Wilbur

Banned
This season sort of reminds me of the 1998 season. United were ahead and then started fucking things up in April which allowed Arsenal back into the title race.

But I might be misremembering things as I was only 7 at the time.

I'd attribute it to the smack you were taking at the time

flyover

Will Liverpool even finish in the top half of the table? It's really tight and they don't have the easiest run-in!

I actually think their run-in is okay. So I'd say they should, but the problem is that they have trouble scoring against everyone. No game is ever easy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just to let you know, even though Roma are my adopted team, I'm rooting for Juve tonight. Them winning the league would be so awesome. Roma are 6th/7th right, so EL is possible?

Thanks, Wilbury
xHTWx.gif
xHTWx.gif

Yeah it's possible if they finish 6th. No Europe for 7th this year! (Inter)

MPW said:
good week for both of us

Not yet! We'll see in two hours :p

I actually think their run-in is okay. So I'd say they should, but the problem is that they have trouble scoring against everyone. No game is ever easy.

I don't think it is! Only 4 points seperate 8th (Liverpool) to 14th(Stoke). Liverpool have to face 3 of their games against clubs in that bracket. The other is against Chelsea.

Not that it really matters, just seeing Liverpool that low would be strange.

Labadal

Do you guys remember when Kenny took over, and I said we should restructure the team and give more youth players game time? We'd probably have had the same points as se have now.

Meier

Adam Johnson only plays late against tired legs so it's a bit hard to judge how he'd do full time, but he seems like a player who could do well on a smaller club. Wonder if he'll move on this summer.

He certainly always gives it his all.

Wessiej

Lollerpool.

Also, our 11th victory in a row, hooray. Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe we are going to win the title next week, cant fucking wait.

Top Bottom