• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

GorillaJu

Martin Skrtel deserves to be in the top 10 of any player of the year list. He's been phenomenal. If Lucas played the whole season he'd be up there too.

rvy

Banned
Which is exactly what also happened with PC phone calls that ended up on youtube. But I guess say "no no no no no no yes" is sooooo much better then just pointing out a name lol.

Not everyone, but most. Just look at what's happening now with Sporting. Just look at what happened with the time travelling/Benfica TV host ref. Portuguese league,... hell I'll just say Portugal as a whole, is a corrupt mess.

Anyway the only thing I care about are how the games are played on the field, and I have no trouble saying that Benfica have been playing the better football this season, had they continuously played like they did for the CL games they wouldn't be behind, but somehow Jesus always manages to fuck up in the ending games of the league. Just like I have no trouble saying we deserved 90% of our conquests in the past 25 years.
Absolutely right.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think he's easily Napoli's best player this season.

If we don't find a proper striker in the summer, I won't mind spending that much on him :p

Ushojax said:
City, Chelsea, PSG and Anzhi. Nonody else has that kind of money.

Apparently we're preparing 60-80m+ for this summer window.

Zabojnik

Apparently we're preparing 60-80m+ for this summer window.

We probably are, but I just don't see Marotta blowing 80% of the budget on a single player. Even if it was for Lavezzi or Cavani. Maybe if it was for top players like Amauri or Iaquinta, maybe. But Cavani? Nah.

Cesena - Juventus preview. We'll probably go back to 4-3-3, since Quaglia is out for this one. Or maybe not.

GorillaJu

We probably are, but I just don't see Marotta blowing 80% of the budget on a single player. Even if it was for Lavezzi or Cavani. Maybe if it was for top players like Amauri or Iaquinta, maybe. But Cavani? Nah.

I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking: Cavani isn't fit to lace Amauri's boots.

ciz2a.jpg

This needs to be on every page.

No one buy the Euro 2012 DLC, it's a waste of money, you can't even play against friends.

Hmm...Maybe I'll sit and wait.

dc89

So Lavezzi is for sale now, kinda. Who's willing to pay 31m for him?

City 2 years ago would have bought him. But now, we need to sell before we can buy. That's been made clear.

No one buy the Euro 2012 DLC, it's a waste of money, you can't even play against friends.

That's crap. If anyone has MS points spare I can't recommend the new Trials enough! it's awesomely addictive.

dc89

sohois

Liverpool were linked a lot with Jackson Martinez earlier in the season as well, strange the deal seems to suddenly have been completed

Feorax

Just had a look at a youtube compilation, and apparently he can score from 7 yards out.

Words cannot express how relieved that makes me feel.

Carbonox

Martinez is at the age where he shouldn't be vying to get just on the bench so I'd imagine Liverpool intend for him to be an important player in the squad if he's also supposedly good.

Also, watch as he gets put on the wing instead of up front cos Dalglish wants to stick with Carroll. :lol

Top Bottom