• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

GorillaJu

Like I said above you. Call him a cunt all you like, I'll agree with you. But folks need to leave the racist shit out until he's actually proven guilty.

Racially abusing someone in a heated moment doesn't make one a racist. Most people have this potential in them – if nothing else they're at least keenly aware of the gravity of such words and may still reach for them if frustration mounts. When you know where the lowest of the low is, there will always be a temptation to stoop there when you're super aggravated or frustrated.

I've seen more seemingly inoccuous racist attitudes in Asia that are par for the course here and actually qualify as "XXX race is superior over YYY race." To me this is worse than a random moment of diarrhea mouth.

Salvadora

Racially abusing someone in a heated moment doesn't make one a racist. Most people have this potential in them – if nothing else they're at least keenly aware of the gravity of such words and may still reach for them if frustration mounts. When you know where the lowest of the low is, there will always be a temptation to stoop there when you're super aggravated or frustrated.

I've seen more seemingly inoccuous racist attitudes in Asia that are par for the course here and actually qualify as "XXX race is superior over YYY race." To me this is worse than a random moment of diarrhea mouth.

Yeah I can agree with this, Although I've been in frustrating situations and racist remarks have never occurred to me.

But guys, Every team has a John Terry.

I know you're joking, but Terry is a cunt of the highest order. He abused American tourists at a Heathrow airport bar after the 9/11 attacks, stripped naked and vomited. He was charged with assault after a getting into a fight with a bouncer. He admitted throwing a punch but got off after claiming it was in self defence. He was thrown out of an nightclub after he pissed into a pint glass and dropped it on the floor. He parked in a disabled spot in front of a Pizza Express so he wouldn't have to walk too far to get there. He cheated on his girlfriend Toni Poole with at least eight women before they got married. He said, "I've misbehaved and slept with girls behind her back and that’s not right. She knows about it all now and we’re moving on. I’m not going to cheat on her ever again". Then he went and got a 17 year old who asked him for an autograph to toss him off in his car. He then cheated on his wife with his team-mate's girlfriend. And he was charged with a racially aggravated public order offence over comments allegedly made during Chelsea's game with QPR.

Footballing reasons aside, I can't think of many people who deserve to play in Champions League final less than John Terry.

I know you're joking, but Terry is a cunt of the highest order. He abused American tourists at a Heathrow airport bar after the 9/11 attacks, stripped naked and vomited. He was charged with assault after a getting into a fight with a bouncer. He admitted throwing a punch but got off after claiming it was in self defence. He was thrown out of an nightclub after he pissed into a pint glass and dropped it on the floor.

Every time someone posts the list of shit Terry has done, especially this bit, I just imagine that smack my bitch up music video and that being Terrys life.

no one wins cl back 2 back

host never wins cl

But but Nottingham Forest.

Messi

I know you're joking, but Terry is a cunt of the highest order. He abused American tourists at a Heathrow airport bar after the 9/11 attacks, stripped naked and vomited. He was charged with assault after a getting into a fight with a bouncer. He admitted throwing a punch but got off after claiming it was in self defence. He was thrown out of an nightclub after he pissed into a pint glass and dropped it on the floor. He parked in a disabled spot in front of a Pizza Express so he wouldn't have to walk too far to get there. He cheated on his girlfriend Toni Poole with at least eight women before they got married. He said, "I've misbehaved and slept with girls behind her back and that’s not right. She knows about it all now and we’re moving on. I’m not going to cheat on her ever again". Then he went and got a 17 year old who asked him for an autograph to toss him off in his car. He then cheated on his wife with his team-mate's girlfriend. And he was charged with a racially aggravated public order offence over comments allegedly made during Chelsea's game with QPR.

Footballing reasons aside, I can't think of many people who deserve to play in Champions League final less than John Terry.

WOW

Salvadora

Sczezny is a cocksure wanker. Song seems like a bit of a knob. Van Persie is an arrogant dickhead.

But no genuine cunt cunts.

Van Persie has the potential to be a dick at times but Szczesny & Song are cool.
Edit: I was joking by the way. Other teams have cunts but no-one compares to Terry, Racist remarks or not.

Wilbur

Banned
no one wins cl back 2 back

host never wins cl

Chelsea win confirmed.

And yeah Terry is the most odious wanker on the Premier League. But he's missing out on the final and might be being charged with racism. I like it when we call people cunts in a jovial manner more

Kyoufu

I didn't even know all this.

:lol :lol

Nobody said he wasn't a cunt. We just said don't call the guy a racist before he's proven guilty. But lovely post all the same Bungie, you'd never guys you were a Spurs fan.

Edit: I particularly liked the one were he was acquitted of punching somebody due to self-defence but you popped it in there no less.

There are no cunts at Arsenal!!!
I actually agree with this.

Dibbz

m0ZFM.jpg

stolen from another forum :(

Will probably be sacked in the summer to.

Kyoufu

Nobody said he wasn't a cunt. We just said don't call the guy a racist before he's proven guilty. But lovely post all the same Bungie, you'd never guys you were a Spurs fan.

What does JT's actions have anything to do with him being a Spurs fan?

Good lord almighty... I have never seen someone so defensive after seeing their team go through to the final like that.

Amazing game but fans like you really sour the moment.

Sczezny is already a pretty big cunt. But a dumb cunt so you kind of just laugh at him instead of raging.

I think even he knows noone takes him that seriously. Also the Woijiech Versus when he plays Oxlade-Chamberlain at table tennis is the greatest footballing video all time.

Kyoufu

Guess so. He's just a bit of a wanker, but like a good wanker.

Arsenal have no cunts confirmed. Most teams have a few though

I think RVP is their biggest dick but nothing cunt-ish. Great player all the way.

wat

He's shit. We're no worse off with Best. Still, he's free and maybe he will be a step up from Ameobi. An odd decision either way.

Seems to me like we'll take any free transfer from Europe.

Wilbur

Banned
I think RVP is their biggest dick but nothing cunt-ish. Great player all the way.

I was pissing my brother off callig RvP a rapist the other week when he said Arsenal have none but I know he got cleared. Still funny to bait though, making siblings cry is the best

lol I'd say it was pretty clear from my avatar and my name. I didn't mention the alleged racial abuse towards Ledley King though. You did say it was ok to call him a cunt as long as we didn't assume he was guilty of his charges.

I think even he knows noone takes him that seriously. Also the Woijiech Versus when he plays Oxlade-Chamberlain at table tennis is the greatest footballing video all time.

His "Is it a plane? Is it an aeroplane? No it's Ashley throwing Chelsea out of the FA cup was amazing, especially as he himself fucked up in that other crap cup not long after. But yeah, he probably knows that no one takes him too seriously, I honestly like his random trolling and stupid stuff (drinking beer) even if he comes off as a dick at times.

That was the European Cup, man.

Small technicality, but I hope it's enough to prove his theory!

It's the same shit, rebranded. :p

Well not completely the same but CL constantly changes.

What does JT's actions have anything to do with him being a Spurs fan?

Good lord almighty... I have never seen someone so defensive after seeing their team go through to the final like that.

Amazing game but fans like you really sour the moment.
I mean I don't know how many times I have to agree that he is a cunt. I bring the fact he's a Spurs fan up because he has posted any amount of regarding Chelsea up in the past. In fact usually if there is any Chelsea controversy Bungie is the first to post it. He's a Chelsea hater (that's fine, he's entitled to be), but that's why I bring it up.

Anyway, Kyoufu, still not figured out why calling somebody a racist before their convicted is stupid?

Kyoufu

rvp2_1470226a.jpg

U Mad?

I'd much rather have Newcastle in the CL that Spurs/Chelsea

Not mad at all.

I straight up admitted that Krul is the biggest time-wasting GK I've seen. Sometimes I'm amazed he gets away with it. RVP was obviously pissed and I don't blame him :lol

Holy shit lol just saw this at Red Cafe

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/shreeves-crushing-dreams-352339/

Mother of God I'm dying over here

Man, the look on Ivanovic's face. He almost bawled. :( :(

lol I'd say it was pretty clear from my avatar and my name. I didn't mention the alleged racial abuse towards Ledley King though. You did say it was ok to call him a cunt as long as we didn't assume he was guilty of his charges.
Sarcasm mate.

What has Ledley King got to do with it? I said not to call him a racist (in regard to the other posters) as any racist allegations are at the moment, just that. I wasn't saying you called him that.

Clegg

How would Ivanovic not know that he wasn't in the final?

Surely someone from the backroom staff would have mentioned it to him before the game?

Top Bottom