• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Oh Man, this is the perfect remedy for yesterday's loss. Come on Bayern, you have to win the final.

untitled-27wgkdk.gif

Buu :( I don't see it happening for Real next season. Easy last 16 and quarter final, easy final, the only tough draw they lost. It'll be much tougher next season.

I hope Chelsea wins!!!! C'mon guys. I'll be heartbroken if they don't win it :( As much as I am right now.

What a shame this was on penalties. It never, ever feels fair. I knew Ramos would screw it, I just felt it, he doesn't inspire confidence in certain things. Ronaldo was so tired, his shot was so different from his regular ones. Oh well...

Moobabe

Sorry man, gotta look out for my own interests. :p That 4th place needs to be a Champion's League spot and it will be unless Chelsea win.

It's ok - I know i'd probably be in the same boat.

Half of their team are not gonna be the starting XI.

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Is a pretty decent back 4 in truth - but we'll miss some players, sure. I don't know if we're "fucked" though.

Lol, I heard 2-3 voices cheering in my house (or the adjacent house) when Kroos & Lahm missed.
Seems like Dortmund was with you tonight and you still blew it, you stupad Madrid putas..
(although I didn't give a damn personally)

CR is still such a dumb diva. Madrid would probably be better off without such an egoistic fuck. The amount of opportunities he wasted on his own absurd attempts is staggering. Not to forget the wasted free kicks...this is Neuer, nor Ramos you idiot...

Oh yeah, Lahm's & Kroos' German citizenship needs to be revoked, instead they need to adopt the English or Dutch citizenship.

Bayern were better than them for 180 minutes
Real better than them for 30 minutes, therefore =

Real > Bayern

Riiiight

wut, who said that? Real was better in the first half, but then caved in. Also the amount of fouls that were allowed by Gustavo on Özil were kind of hindrance too..

I don't think Bayern's lost to English teams in Munich in 40 odd years.

Making it to the final was the important part. As long as we put out a good effort, I'm fine with that.

All the Madrid fans have been so gracious. It's nice to see :)

I think there's not enough emphasis being put on Madrid's physical and mental state tonight. To beat Bayern 2-1 and take them to penalties after their respective weekends is still a great achievement.

Next season with a hungry Madrid and Barca (and hopefully Man U) should be awesome. Considering they went 8 years without semis, Mourinho's done brilliantly

Bayern has been better in 210 minutes.

And I blame Mourinho for Coentrao in the starting XI in Munich.

Kyoufu

All I'm wondering is why Mou had them play counter-attack football when they were tearing their defence up in the first 15 minutes?

Were they too tired to play normally?

Wilbur

Banned
Bayern has been better in 210 minutes.

And I blame Mourinho for Coentrao in the starting XI in Munich.

Oh I agree Bayern were better, and in the first leg it was understandable (home advantage etc etc), but Barca fans revelling in it and whoever saying Madrid were shit, there's extraneous factors. Bayern deserved to go through but you battled hard for over three hours. Great match.

panty

It took Mou too much to bring on Higuain and Granero. Can't you see your players are tired as fuck out there, why don't you just sub them earlier. I can't understand.

Kalou will decide the final. Whether it be by own goal or a stunning late winner.

No matter what it wont be stunning.

Just thinking if Chelsea win the final i feel sorry for Aresnal/Spurs/Newcastle as they wont qualify for the Champions league.

With Kyoufus bitching about Chelsea this would be the best thing ever. Would be enough tears to keep this thread floating even in the summer with no football.

Rad-

If Mourinho buys better defenders in the summer, Madrid is going to be crazy good next season. Move Ramos back to RB, and buy a new CB.

CR is still such a dumb diva. Madrid would probably be better off without such an egoistic fuck. The amount of opportunities he wasted on his own absurd attempts is staggering. Not to forget the wasted free kicks...this is Neuer, nor Ramos you idiot...

What? He was one of the only good Madrid players tonight. Blame Benzema, Kaka or Di Maria if you want to blame someone on the offense. They were all crap.

Kyoufu

No matter what it wont be stunning.

With Kyoufus bitching about Chelsea this would be the best thing ever. Would be enough tears to keep this thread floating even in the summer with no football.

No it wouldn't man. :( I would be really sad. Would just hate Chelsea even harder :lol

Hyuga

Banned
sidfqx7y.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Wilbur

Banned
So...

Neuer
Rafinha - Contento - Boateng - Lahm
Schweinsteiger - Tymoschuk
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez

Cech
Mikel - Essien
Kalou - Lampard - Mata
Drogba

?

elsk

Banned
Lol, I heard 2-3 voices cheering in my house (or the adjacent house) when Kroos & Lahm missed.
Seems like Dortmund was with you tonight and you still blew it, you stupad Madrid putas..
(although I didn't give a damn personally)

Oh yeah, Lahm's & Kroos' German citizenship needs to be revoked, instead they need to adopt the English or Dutch citizenship.

wut, who said that? Real was better in the first half, but then caved in. Also the amount of fouls that were allowed by Gustavo on Özil were kind of hindrance too..

Go cry in the corner and wipe Valbuena's ass.

i8YsSKTAfQMAK.gif

Carbonox

So...

Neuer
Rafinha - Contento - Boateng - Lahm
Schweinsteiger - Tymoschuk
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez

Cech
Mikel - Essien
Kalou - Lampard - Mata
Drogba

?

:lol :lol Oh man Ribery and Lahm will have a field day with those.

Top Bottom