• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Antioch

Reporter: "Maybe a few words to Beckenbauer who's in our studio, you're delighted for him too, aren't you?"

Robben: "No. I'm curious what he has to say, maybe something about the penalty, but aside from that I don't wanna say that much because I'm not always happy with what he has to say. Sometimes he should consider what he says, I think."

Ouch, haha. Finally someone said something!

Haha, honestly though I think Robben redeemed himself for the miss against BVB.

Reporter: "Maybe a few words to Beckenbauer who's in our studio, you're delighted for him too, aren't you?"

Robben: "No. I'm curious what he has to say, maybe something about the penalty, but aside from that I don't wanna say that much because I'm not always happy with what he has to say. Sometimes he should consider what he says, I think."

Ouch, haha. Finally someone said something!

This is awesome.

Well guys, see you tomorrow. I haven't had dinner yet and tomowwo gotta wake up early.

Once again, congrats to Bayern.

Hyuga

Banned
FC-Bayern-Muenchen.gif

What the hell is he doing...

Honestly Mutti deserves it but, yeah, Zamps is just being his good old nutty self. Substituting a forward with a midfielder when you are 1-1 again Parma at home...

Did you see Budans reaction? He yelled "It's ALWAYS MY FAULT" twice at Mutti and then hammered a water bottle into the bench. :lol

FC Bayern München hater "Milchmonster" shitting on the Bayern parade as always.
News at 10.
Where was there any hate?
At least he doesn't just show up for the big games like the 10 or so new-found Bayern fans today. A syndrome known all to well among the Bayern "event fans"..

Choc

Banned
if Chelsea win and Di Matteo doesn't get the job, Roman will look a bit silly. It's what he has always wanted to win!

also

Di Matteo will probably get a good job elsewhere

tzare

Gaspart would be proud.

i don't care about Gaspart. I just don't want Mourinho to win, and i don't want a team made with millions of euros that plays parking the bus in front of the goal to win either Bayern may not be the best team in europe, but at least they try to play football, and are a team that is nice to see play.
Good thing he scored two beforehand
Messi has scored in two CL final game plus in semis too.Plus he has scored a ton of goals this season. He is not in top form now, and has had 3 bad matches, but he is still, by a mile, the best player in the world. But he is human, and he can fail, two post shots yesterday, not that far away from doing it again.

MPW

tough break

whenever it goes to pk, always bet on german nt and/or german club

positive: another year of mourinho @ madrid

whether u like him or not, dude is entertainment

oh and kaka plz GTFO

Wilbur

Banned
i don't care about Gaspart. I just don't want Mourinho to win, and i don't want a team made with millions of euros that plays parking the bus in front of the goal. Bayern may not be the best team in europe, but at least they try to play football, and are a team that is nice to see play.

Are you talking about Madrid parking the bus, or Chelsea? Because neither is representative of their actual season.

feel

:(

I'm so damn sad right now. Penalties is such
a cruel way to go, not that Madrid deserved to go through, they were immensely disappointing today. What the fuck was that shot Ramos?? And just when Casillas was pulling off a miraculous comeback.. *SIGH*

Congrats Bayern-gaf.

if Chelsea win and Di Matteo doesn't get the job, Roman will look a bit silly. It's what he has always wanted to win!

also

Di Matteo will probably get a good job elsewhere

Eh, not really sure. Di Matteo has done fantastic, no doubt about it... But not really sure of his ability to rebuild a team, which is what Chelsea is in the middle of at the moment. Roman will no doubt give him a yacht or something as a thank you.

Wilbur

Banned
Eh, not really sure. Di Matteo has done fantastic, no doubt about it... But not really sure of his ability to rebuild a team, which is what Chelsea is in the middle of at the moment. Roman will no doubt give him a yacht or something as a thank you.

Or a blowjob

la_briola

Where was there any hate?
At least he doesn't just show up for the big games like the 10 or so new-found Bayern fans today. A syndrome known all to well among the Bayern "event fans"..

I root for the DFB.

I'm the fan of a second division team, now first division.

edit: DFB = Deutscher Fussball Bund.

TeegsD

It's a shame that Madrid aren't going through to the final. The way these results have gone down, I totally expect Chelsea to take the trophy. Going to root for the blues on this one.

AlexBasch

Any of my CONCACAF homies watching the CONCACAF final?

I think Monterrey got this. Hoping Santos pulls through.
It's going to be tough without Suazo, but hopefully they'll make it. I'm still worried for Santos attack, I think they'll have Oribe Peralta this time? Yikes. C'mon Monterrey! Let's embarrass ourselves in Japan again! (Or not! :D)

FootballFan

I haven't been here enough to now what league you prefer, but let me take a guess.

That's lunchbox man, dont worry about what he says lol. Most of us just ignore/laugh at what he says(Usually trying to get a reaction out of people with most his posts). Hence why he comes into the threads right after the matches are finished. To troll the losers. Unfortunately for him, not even half as many reply to him as they use to lol.

Anyways

Football always gets so awesome towards the end of the season, the premier league title race, the race for 4th tooL, Serie A title, 3rd spot in Serie A seems close too(Go Napoli ! won today when Lazio, Roma and Udinese lost), Copa del rey final bound to be entertaining and the FA cup final. And the big one, the CL final. Those are the main ones I am interested in, but of course there still is heaps of other football going atm.

Forgot about the Euros and the Olympics, then right after the season starts again. :lol

Hey. I'm no Bayern fan but I was totally cheering for them, mostly because I could actually see Chelsea beating them. ;)
No, that second-hand support is totally fine by me. I'm talking about the Germans really (some of whom I've seen in Germany-related topics).

This "event fandom" is really prominent among Bayern supporters. They turn up for the big games, but can't even name half of their squad or are interested in day-to-day league games.

I'm sorry, but I spend plenty of time at other forums as well and quite frankly I'm usually not able to do much during a Bayern match. This whole "event fans" stuff is bullshit that people spread so they can feel better about themselves and mock Bayern fans. Apparently we're not "real" fans - I suppose we need to throw more bananas to reach the level of Dortmund.
No, but your laughable "ultras" could do more "cheering rules" for players who transfer to Bayern (like for that same Neuer). Your whole stadium is dead quite most of the time and likes to turn on its own team and your away game support is basically just those "event fans" from different areas of Germany except for when it's the big games than your "bohemian" ultras might take the travel like today to Bernabeu.

la_briola

No, that second-hand support is totally fine by me. I'm talking about the Germans really (some of whom I've seen in Germany-related topics).

This "event fandom" is really prominent among Bayern supporters. They turn up for the big games, but can't even name half of their squad or are interested in day-to-day league games.

No, but ultras could do more "cheering rules" for players who transfer to Bayern (like for that same Neuer). Your whole stadium is dead quite most of the time and likes to turn on its own team and your away game support is basically just those "event fans" from different areas of Germany except for when it's the big games than your "bohemian" ultras might take the travel like today to Bernabeu.

Germans hate FC Bayern. We just root for them on international floor, unlike other nations. :p

Top Bottom