• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Germans hate FC Bayern. We just root for them on international floor, unlike other nations. :p
Wut? Please don't generalize here :p
Mir war der Spielausgang völlig wurscht, sry..
(I didn't care for the result of that game all that much).

National teams are something else entirely.
Btw. Özil & Khedira are playing for Real..so there you go :p

Lunchboxs posts are always amazing. It's like Sacha Baron Cohen, he's pretty funny by himself but the real gems comes when he gets the people and crowd around him to go retarded.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
pls
iRM1DYq3AgRrI.gif

lol

Blablurn

Like a bosstuber

post of the evening lol.

i just went through the whole thread, and wow, it seems like u guy had a hell of a time. i was almost dying during the game. besides some little posts during the breaks i wasnt able to write much. can't remember the last game that got me like this. rummenigge said that this was the most intense game he ever witnessed in his 40 year long career. and it's true. two teams on the same level, a great atmosphere and on top of that, it was the champios league semi final. holy shit. i had a good feeling during the penality shootout. but i after missing two shots, i was like: what the fuck are u guys doing? they probably just ran out of energy.

schweinsteiger mentioned something funny after the game. he said that he lost his balls for a short amount of time on the way to the penality point. but he also added that he found them again before he shot the ball into the goal. haha.

and yeah, he didn't do a hitler gesture lol. he's a huge basketball supporter and he already did that move several times in the bundesliga.

so, what is there to say? gg, my fellow madrid supporterts. i saw a lot of fair comments in this thread. unfortunately i also witnessed some stupid comments coming from supporters of the current german champions. well, they may be champions on paper but their behavior is still far away from being champions-like. but thats nothing new :)

anyway, the game way crazy and i'm just sooo happy that we made it. its the first time in the history of the champions league, that the hosts reaches the final. damn, it's just craaaaaaaaazy.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Messi

This is awesome.

Well guys, see you tomorrow. I haven't had dinner yet and tomowwo gotta wake up early.

Once again, congrats to Bayern.

This is incredibly classy. I find myself unsuprised by your politeness in defeat. Good on you. Shitty CL round for Spanish football fans eh? but Some great matches.

I felt really bad seeing Mou kneeling down like that. Also top class if he really did go congratulate the BBBBBAAAA... players.

thy_

No, that second-hand support is totally fine by me. I'm talking about the Germans really (some of whom I've seen in Germany-related topics).

This "event fandom" is really prominent among Bayern supporters. They turn up for the big games, but can't even name half of their squad or are interested in day-to-day league games.

:O

Have to show my colors, before someone gets a false impression.

YLBND.png

Perhaps now that we are back up, I'll even mend my lurking ways next season.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
That's why I love football. All the shitty Greek kids here predicted a Classico final but they obviously know nothing about the sport.

We'll be talking about penises in 5 minutes.

Well it's night, the match is over and Wilbury is online and now Eggman has joined too? Yeah, this is going to be about dicks again. Might as well start : What footballer do you guys think got the biggest/smallest?

Heskey/Spearing

tzare

Are you talking about Madrid parking the bus, or Chelsea? Because neither is representative of their actual season.

Chelsea. Don't know what they've done this season, i only know what they do when they play vs us. catenaccio. They should play Calcio instead of Premier.

Spanish teams missing.
I think it would have been bad for football, if the final game had been RM vs barça. Remember how things were last season. It would have been too dangerous and would not have ended well.

Wilbur

Banned
That's why I love football. All the shitty Greek kids here predicted a Classico final but they obviously know nothing about the sport.

I'm not Greek. I'm just wrong :(

Well it's night, the match is over and Wilbury is online and now Eggman has joined too? Yeah, this is going to be about dicks again. Might as well start : What footballer do you guys think got the biggest/smallest?

Heskey/Spearing

I reckon Michael Carrick has an elusively big dick. Smallest? Alves. Has to overcompensate by being a cunt

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Ashley Cole, no other reason Cheryl stuck with that piece of shit.

EDIT: Ramos is the biggest whiny baby humanity has to offer.

elsk

Banned
No, but your laughable "ultras" could do more "cheering rules" for players who transfer to Bayern (like for that same Neuer). Your whole stadium is dead quite most of the time and likes to turn on its own team and your away game support is basically just those "event fans" from different areas of Germany except for when it's the big games than your "bohemian" ultras might take the travel like today to Bernabeu.

They are quiet for moments to send a message to the board, I believe they start chanting after the 12min mark. The board don't talk to the ultras and they (the board) don't let them do a lot of normal things.

pulga

Banned
Now that things have calmed down a bit, I wanted to again congratulate Bayern GAF. Totally deserved, we blew it massively.

Now, time to tune into our GLORIOUS CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

*crickets*

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The 2007 Champion's League videogame was amazing. They had that feature where refs intentionally made mistakes with their decisions.

sogood.gif

spidye

BAYYYYYYYERN!!!!!!

I witnessed something special today. great game from both sides. a very fair and entertaining match between two exceptionally good teams.
real-gaf is awesome. nothing more to say. very fair and great fans all around.

congrats to bayern gaf and to real gaf for a very good match.

and lol to the fans of a certain club. keep the tears coming. they are delicious.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but it's also aggravating when you score a header and the ref calls handball. Best part but also worst part of the game.

EDIT: @Wooden, FM is the best franchise of all time.

so is any bayern player missing the final due to suspension? if not, things don't look good for chelsea

Badstuber, Alaba and Gustavo. So yeah... Nearly looks as bad for Bayern as for Chelsea with that stuff, maybe even worse as they won't have a proper central defender for the match.

edit :

robben and ribery ok for the final? well, cech will have to be world class in the final then

Robben got his glass legs, will probably injure himself. ;)

Antioch

BAYYYYYYYERN!!!!!!

I witnessed something special today. great game from both sides. a very fair and entertaining match between two exceptionally good teams.
real-gaf is awesome. nothing more to say. very fair and great fans all around.

congrats to bayern gaf and to real gaf for a very good match.

and lol to the fans of a certain club. keep the tears coming. they are delicious.

I have to say this was probably one of the most tense, but also best matches I've seen. I was happy that both sides were very respectful of each other, and I mean the teams and the fans.

FootballFan

This is incredibly classy. I find myself unsuprised by your politeness in defeat. Good on you. Shitty CL round for Spanish football fans eh? but Some great matches.

I felt really bad seeing Mou kneeling down like that. Also top class if he really did go congratulate the BBBBBAAAA... players.

Yeah I agree here, but not on the Mourinho part. He takes 1 defeat finally and accepts it. Surprised he isn't making up hocuspocus uefa corruption comments. I'll respect him for that.

Was Mou at one point, looking at the Bayern fans and implying that they were much louder than the home support? It is really lame how Madrid have tried to get their fans to sing/cheer for them but they remain the same. Thats the only place I feel bad for Mou, he has complained several times about the fans not getting behind the team(even to the point of Boo-ing Ronaldo :lol) but it hasn't changed, now its just less boo-ing.

Top Bottom