• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Laughable defending by Kjaer..

iBqm19HYR6qfg.gif

Poor Roma, I hope Inter doesn't end up in the EL instead of them.

Lightning

Banned
I think he wants Spurs to get 4th instead of Newcastle.
I can't be the only one wanting spurs to finish 4th and still get no cl football? Harry's endless complaining will be funny beyond words!

As long as we finish 3rd I don't care and the rest is preference.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Piero tweeting about the NBA
"Finally NBA playoff! Fede, Flavio, be careful, I'm watching you."

:p
Laughable defending by Kjaer..

http://i.minus.com/iBqm19HYR6qfg.gif[IMG]

Poor Roma, I hope Inter doesn't end up in the EL instead of them.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is in terrible form, I have really no idea how the table is going to look in May.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VsapP.png

Lightning

Banned
No I had to work but I heard afterwards. Absolute scumbags and pretty much the only team I would want relegated.
Not a terrible result today. A win at home against Norwich, who we really should be able to dispatch, would almost guarantee us 3rd spot.

what did they say?
They were hurling abuse at him everytime he touched the ball and when he was subbed after a good performance they chanted "wanker, wanker, wanker" Really disgraceful conduct from a player who has done them no harm. They almosy ended his career and now the abuse? Pathetic. Really pathetic.

Salvadora

Not a terrible result today. A win at home against Norwich, who we really should be able to dispatch, would almost guarantee us 3rd spot.

Stoke away is no easy fixture for us so its good we got something. I was just nervous about Newcastle, Because although they have a difficult end to the season the last thing I want is CL qualifications.

Wilbur

Banned
Depends on who you're playing. Gustavo eats up smaller attacking midfielders. Ask Wesley Sneijder if he still wants to play against him.

I think Sneijder's vastly overrated anyway; take out the year he had under Mourinho (where he actually made use of his abilities) and what else does he really do? Even at the World Cup he just scored a bunch of lucky goals, he didn't play particularly well.

Kyoufu

Stoke away is no easy fixture for us so its good we got something. I was just nervous about Newcastle, Because although they have a difficult end to the season the last thing I want is CL qualifications.

Don't worry, you have it in the bag.

Chelsea will decimate us and then we have Everton and City... :lol :lol

We had to win the Wigan game. We didn't. THE DREAM IS OVER!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hvBQL.jpg

We miss you baby :(

I think Sneijder's vastly overrated anyway; take out the year he had under Mourinho (where he actually made use of his abilities) and what else does he really do? Even at the World Cup he just scored a bunch of lucky goals, he didn't play particularly well.

Thank you!!

Lightning

Banned
Stoke away is an ass of a fixture, especially given the dislike between our clubs. For me the Norwich result will be key, 3 points we must take or we don't deserve 3rd spot.

Don't worry, you have it in the bag.

Chelsea will decimate us and then we have Everton and City... :lol :lol

We had to win the Wigan game. We didn't. THE DREAM IS OVER!
Why are you so confident Chelsea will beat Bayern? I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you although 4th spot is more realistic a target. 3rd will be hard, no doubt.

Top Bottom