• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Hieberrr

Toronto FC deserves to lose their team for life. This shit is ridiculous... 0-6 (0 pts), just conceded the first goal in the 7th minute, andTorsten Frings just missed a PK that would have levelled the match.

FML.

GorillaJu

577851_417487441609663_167866666571743_1393830_1064827356_n.jpg

Well he is ex barca so I am not surprised.

what did he actually say after his hand gestures? me no understando frencho. Seems like a lot of over reactions from over sensitive arse fans

Good goals.

And it provides us with this

How close, again ?

Who said that? Guessing its from RAWK. We haven;t been as far away from the league since Souness was in charge. We should have made a good fist of fourth at least though, to fall away as early as we did is pretty unacceptable.

GorillaJu

Who said that? Guessing its from RAWK. We haven;t been as far away from the league since Souness was in charge. We should have made a good fist of fourth at least though, to fall away as early as we did is pretty unacceptable.

It is from RAWK. I scoffed at the same comment, but I think he has a point. Not that we'll be challenging for the league title next season, but the Liverpool puzzle is closer to completion than perhaps many believe.

It is from RAWK. I scoffed at the same comment, but I think he has a point. Not that we'll be challenging for the league title next season, but the Liverpool puzzle is closer to completion than perhaps many believe.

The problem is that the pieces we're missing are the hardest pieces to find, especially when you can't offer CL football

FuturusX

Suarez hat-trick - left foot, right foot....ridiculous chip from 45 yards...no header? I have to agree, not world class at all.

...and I can't be bothered to find the MLS thread. My Sounders are winning on the road, nice setup for Becks and co on Wednesday...

I think Liverpool are still a long way away from challenging for the title because I think climbing the table gets harder and harder the further up you go. I think they need at the very least 2 top players to just get a first XI which is on a par with the top sides.

Then you're looking at a squad which can challenge on 3 fronts and with injuries and players who can come in and perform when the pressure demands you win almost every week.

The back 5, and then 6th with Lucas is solid though. Can't really get much better.

Liverpool will do well just to get a CL spot next year, the competition will only get tougher.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GOTY you say? Must be special. I picked it up after reading about all the positive impressions. Can't wait to hear the OST, composed by a wonderful ensemble of composers! What's Katawa Shoujo?
Erotic Visual Novel about dating crippled girls.

There's a reason I implied I wasn't as cool as you!
Hats off to Regulus ;D
I don't have a hat so I'll take you on one!
I wish I was as cool as you Regulus :D And that megapost of yours is legendary.
You are too sweet.
Run. Run before it's too late.

Fucking stupid thing to do. The whole lot of the MotD guys are shite though.

Hi my name's Gary Lineker and the team I support hasn't won the league in 50 years.

"French twat" is too personal? Think the booing of Ramsey was a bit silly but... Meh, the only thing that can get me angry about Stoke is when their players do their leg breaking tackles. The ugly beasts that are on their stands are just hilarious. French twat though seems pretty harmless compared to most of the chants clubs got for other teams players. Despite, Voyeur is a bit of a twat.

You're a bit of a twat, too, but nobody holds that against you, mon ami.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
7Ngrs.jpg

K0lKO.jpg

One simply does not reason with Ultras.

Just a mock-up based upon the rumors, but I quite like it.

http://shrani.si/f/2H/DJ/1r2ZRG84/2mmhc1c.jpg[img]

That third star and the silver Coppa Italia one ... *squeezes balls in true italian fashion*[/QUOTE]
The flag looks great on the back! I doubt Nike are that creative :P

[quote=Fry]LOOOOOOOOOOL. I fucking love Noel.

Love how the page is filled with comments of angry mexicans. [/quote]
Noel is a glorious man.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xeOeJm.jpg

dschalter

what's happening here?

after the draw, which pretty much confirmed that roma won't make the cl this year, totti and some of the players went to the ultras to talk them. the ultras have been wanting totti to publically criticize luis enrique, but even he isn't that much of a cunt, so he defended luis enrique to them.

DominoKid

after the draw, which pretty much confirmed that roma won't make the cl this year, totti and some of the players went to the ultras to talk them. the ultras have been wanting totti to publically criticize luis enrique, but even he isn't that much of a cunt, so he defended luis enrique to them.

crazy stuff.
i sort of wish something like that would happen in the NFL or the NBA.
it'd amuse me to no end to see a Melo defending Amare's sorry ass to a rabid Garden crowd just to give an example.

Top Bottom