• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

dc89

Fuck my life, Liam Gallagher. He somehow manages to get into the press conference and spouts

"top of the league, how about that Fergie? On the whiskey"

Shit like that will come back to haunt him.

All the journo's who are at the stadium are Tweeting it.

Kyoufu

Fuck my life, Liam Gallagher. He somehow manages to get into the press conference and spouts

After all the shit he has done I doubt anything can haunt him.

Must be nice to be a famous rock 'n' roll star and not to give a fuck.

Bo-Locks

Nole was always/is the more interesting and funny brother. Wait for him on talkshite radio and 5live.

So spend over the odds in January trying to get world class players (good luck with that) only to then end up with a squad that's way to big in the summer when the other players come back from injury and then they'd have to sell off a whole bunch of players to compensate, good plan :)

It's a good plan if you win the league because of it.

Meier

Saw this pic of him "crashing" it with Kompany.

ArwtQtKCIAADC0G.jpg

Got Stay Young blaring.. Liam's just following Noel's advice. ;)

Salvadora

Holy shit :lol

Kyoufu

Newcastle have got 2 massive, absolutely difficult games in the space of 4 days. :(

Sunday's game should be at night, not day time... Why would they schedule it at 1:30pm?

Kyoufu

Newcastle move one step closer to signing Sigurdsson. Hoffenheim will be selling him to a PL club since he has expressed his desire to stay in the PL next season.

10 million is the current figure.

Please make it happen Mashley/Pardew.

LegoArmo

I love RedCafe.

Out:

DDG - flop
Rafael - not United quality
Fabio - will cease to operate without his brother
Smalling - not stepped up
Rio - broken back
Vidic - off to Madrid
Jones - £18m? The fuck? Get out.
Evra - been wank for years, in fact he was never that good, get rid
Giggs - old
Scholes - ginger
Nani - not Ronaldo
Valencia - came from Wigan. Wigan!
Young - inconsistent diver
Carrick - only passes backwards
Cleverley - overrated
Chicharito - shit first touch
Berba - should never have bought him
Rooney - money grabbing cnut
Welbeck - Bambi on ice

Doicare logic: if Barcelona had David villa they would be in the cl final. If bent didn't get hurt villa would be top sox! With petrov, we'd be fighting for cl! Injuries!

Oh and to al, FIFA players. Use Stoke. So much fun to play as. Thanks go to ATF!

doicare

Doicare logic: if Barcelona had David villa they would be in the cl final. If bent didn't get hurt villa would be top sox! With petrov, we'd be fighting for cl! Injuries!
Oh yeah that's right i forgot, United have only been without one or two players for the entire season..................................

Kyoufu

I feel that Sunday's result will depend on Wednesday's result. If we get hammered by Chelski then our confidence will be down the toilet and that leaves City to walk all over us. We have to go into the game with a win or we're gonna find ourselves in 6th. :(

Hixx

McClean's won our YPotY award and Sess the overall. Agree with Sess but I reckon Colback deserved YPotY, such an underrated player. Works his bollocks off, excellent at breaking up opposition play and has wonderful technique, passing is superb (see his assist yesterday), and can play in numerous positions.

xbhaskarx

From last Tuesday to today has been one of the most fun weeks of football that I can remember, ever. I haven't even had any stake in most of the matches, but it's been great.

For the most part yes, although this was certainly a disappointment as United didn't even show up.

operon

Everyone seems to be saying that city has a big challenge in Newcastle which is true, but why is everyone counting sunderland as a done deal for united, they forgot steve bruce ain't in charge anymore

Bumhead

Banned
To be fair City deserve it.

It would be an absolutely terrible endorsement of the standard in the Premier League if this Manchester United side won the league. I can't remember there being a worse Man U side than this for a long, long time.

dschalter

To be fair City deserve it.

It would be an absolutely terrible endorsement of the standard in the Premier League if this Manchester United side won the league. I can't remember there being a worse Man U side than this for a long, long time.

they have more points already than some previous title winning sides.

Top Bottom