• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Yeah Black Ops 2 looks shit. I'm surprised by the amount of people on gaf that don't consider Call of Duty a joke as a franchise. All they do is reskin the game and add different levels and maps every year. It's the biggest con in gaming. Don't tell me you didn't laugh when you saw the missile launch.

sneaky77

I don't really care much for Call of Duty, I played MW2 too a lot, and then Black Ops just a bit on the zombie mode with friends, but I gotta say I didn't expect them to take the crazy route, although may as well really.. the graphics engine is really showing its age, and I am still not buying it but I was surprised by the trailer at least.

Self-hatred? Are you doing your sister or something?
Yes I am doing his sister

Slizz

Yeah Black Ops 2 looks shit. I'm surprised by the amount of people on gaf that don't consider Call of Duty a joke as a franchise. All they do is reskin the game and add different levels and maps every year. It's the biggest con in gaming. Don't tell me you didn't laugh when you saw the missile launch.

Basically what any sports franchise does. Usually introduces one new facet to the game each new edition.

That being said for some reason I don't care. I don't have a PC worthy of gaming so COD is where I get my FPS from.

Wilbur

Banned
Looks like they've just shoehorned a bunch on different shit from other games into it. It's like a parody movie that takes itself seriously.

The only thing that was different was the horses. And even that is from RDR/Uncharted 3 recently. Everything else screams COD

Lol. The trailer was shit. Show all of their terrific set pieces and have the voice over like anyone gives a shit about the story or thinks the story is good. That franchise needs to burn to the ground and be shelved for a bit. There wasn't a single thing from thy trailer that looks appealing. Oh but they added vehicles! /sarcasm.

Ashes

Banned
"brother Martin has spent many evenings in Europe scouting players. At the weekend he again watched Lille's Belgium midfielder Eden Hazard and he has also tracked the more defensive Spaniard Javier Garcia at Benfica."

Source..random paper called the mail.

Sir Alex's brother.

Brother Martin lives a good life.

It makes the Ferguson family sound like a cult.

Wait a minute...
ZMRSw.jpg

It all makes sense now!

Kyoufu

Your pessimism since the Wigan game is so strong I think it's starting to effect the squad, so if we do get slaughtered tommorow I'm blaming you!

Wigan defeat had something to do with it, but Chelsea are unstoppable right now.

We'll need to be very lucky tomorrow. Even then... not very optimistic....

Still think we should use |OT10| Messi is a soft lover

That reminds me. Should probably dedicate it to Guardiola.

Lightning

Banned
One bad result and you lose all confidence? That is why you don't deserve champions league. Wigan beat us and man utd as well.

And I have faith in a bayern Munich victory. Besides, Chelsea are back in the hunt for 4th spot anyway so either Newcastle and Spurs can't afford anymore slip ups in either case and I have a bad feeling spurs are going to blunder at either Bolton or Aston Villa.

I'm hoping you guys draw with Chelsea tomorrow. Best possible outcome.

Kyoufu

One bad result and you lose all confidence? That is why you don't deserve champions league. Wigan beat us and man utd as well.

And I have faith in a bayern Munich victory. Besides, Chelsea are back in the hunt for 4th spot anyway so either Newcastle and Spurs can't afford anymore slip ups in either case and I have a bad feeling spurs are going to blunder at either Bolton or Aston Villa.

It's not that. Like you said before, we have tough fixtures. Chelsea tomorrow and City on Sunday.

Add to that Everton away...

Lightning

Banned
It's not that. Like you said before, we have tough fixtures. Chelsea tomorrow and City on Sunday.

Add to that Everton away...
Chelsea's fixtures aren't any better and both spurs and arsenal are capable of imploding something horrendous against any side. Imagine of we lose to Norwich this Saturday? I think I'll cry I'd that happens...

At this point in the season, there are no easy games for anyone because nerves take over. Bolton are playing well and for survival so they will throw everything at spurs tomorrow, sane with villa over the weekend. Anything can happen.

Sloosha

Wigan defeat had something to do with it, but Chelsea are unstoppable right now.

We'll need to be very lucky tomorrow. Even then... not very optimistic....

That reminds me. Should probably dedicate it to Guardiola.

OT10|Pep's sabbatical - Working his way through his Netflix instant queue

Chelsea's fixtures aren't any better and both spurs and arsenal are capable of imploding something horrendous against any side. Imagine of we lose to Norwich this Saturday? I think I'll cry I'd that happens...

At this point in the season, there are no easy games for anyone because nerves take over. Bolton are playing well and for survival so they will throw everything at spurs tomorrow, sane with villa over the weekend. Anything can happen.

Wut. Liverpool away and Blackburn at home are the same at City and Everton?

Lightning

Banned
Wut. Liverpool away and Blackburn at home are the same at City and Everton?
Well not quite but Chelsea have a lot on at the moment and if you guys get the result tomorrow against a tired Chelsea side you are in the best position.

Your fate is in your hands. Win tomorrow and Chelsea then have a lot of work to do...

Kyoufu

Well not quite but Chelsea have a lot on at the moment and if you guys get the result tomorrow against a tired Chelsea side you are in the best position.

Your fate is in your hands. Win tomorrow and Chelsea then have a lot of work to do...

True, but it won't be easy getting a win tomorrow. Chelsea's squad is amazing. Full of international players. They won't get tired easily with their rotation.

At least Cahill and Luiz aren't playing.

edit: Just read SAF has 100 million to spend in the summer......

/jealous

Lightning

Banned
Oh goodness me. Chelsea's squad is not amazing, they are riding a high much like Newcastle were until Wigan. Their run will end, the question is whether Newcastle will be the ones to end it?

I've just had a look at that Kate Upton thread.

Meus is very fond of his hyperbole.

I'd just like to reiterate I was speaking of Kim Kardashian when I said she had a perfect figure (in my eyes, of course) and not Kate Upton.

6a00d83451b84f69e2014e883a1cb1970d-600wi

Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-0212.jpg
KimKardashianBikiniMiami6.jpg

kim-k-stud-bikini.jpg

kim_kardashian_bikini_miami_4-760x1277.jpg

I don't think its hyperbole to say that figure (if you ignore the implants) is perfect.

Clegg

Kim Kardashian is gorgeous. But perfection? Thats an awfully big claim to make.

TBH I don't think there is anyone out there with the "perfect" body.

But Brooklyn Decker comes very close.

Top Bottom