• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

I just find it funny that you say perfect figure.. but then you mention the implants.. other than that yes Kim is great looking but Kate Uptown right now is something else man.

Well I mean her curves and proportion in general. I'm not a fan of fake boobs, but there are women with nice natural ones. I'm just saying, imagine a woman with a nice natural bossom with a hourglass figure like that - not 'thin', but a healthy 'normal' weight like we see in that picture. Kate Upton however, whilst she is pretty, is not comparable

ZrJnC.jpg

Her attractiveness is in her cleavage and face, not her figure.

lets at least make it football related. Pospech, do your sexy pose.

Sq8b5.jpg

I got a naked photo of Ståle Solbakken somewhere, don't make me post it, fuckers

Clegg

I'm curious, why is the Ireland league so lowly reated in FIFA? Is the football actually that bad there?

Its not atrociously bad. Shamrock Rovers made it to the group stages of the Europa League this season.

The problem for Irish football is that all the best players get scouted by English clubs so there is a lack of genuine talent in the Irish league.

The is also fierce competition between different sports in Ireland. Gaelic football and hurling dominates the sporting landscape in Ireland. Kids play Gaelic games from a very young age and its perpetuated from there. The playing numbers for rugby is also on the increase too.

Shamrock were really good against us. Hated them, terrible footballers but they just fought like mad men for 90 min. That keeper of theirs was great though.

dc89

Do you think Harry lost the England job when he said in court that he can't read or write very well & doesn't understand email or how a bank account works?

If it's untrue, did the little white lie cost him the job or was he never in the run in?

Salazar

Do you think Harry lost the England job when he said in court that he can't read or write very well & doesn't understand email or how a bank account works?

I think the suggestion earlier that he/Spurs probably asked for loadsamoney has merit.

Oxx

The Zonalmarking piece on Roy vs Harry was pretty good.

I agree that Hodgson's painstaking organisation would work better at the tournament (and maybe beyond) than Harry's 'just go out there and do what you are supposed to do'.

Either way, England are going to get embarrassed at the Euros.

The Zonalmarking piece on Roy vs Harry was pretty good.

I agree that Hodgson's painstaking organisation would work better at the tournament (and maybe beyond) than Harry's 'just go out there and do what you are supposed to do'.

Either way, England are going to get embarrassed at the Euros.

Hodgson is Rinus Michels compared to 'Arry, who is a dunce tactically-speaking and who's team's have a tendency to implode. 'Arry's appointment would have been a bigger disaster than Kevin Keegan.

Zabojnik

Tickets are ready, beer is cold, championshipshirt is washed and shit. Oh gawd why did I wake up at nine? The waiting is terrrrrible.

Tell me about it. :( Have to wait until 20h45. God, please let me survive this, I promise I'll start taking better care of myself if we ... I won't say it, but you know what I mean, oh Lord.

Wessiej

I sometimes wonder if any of you guys even have work. I'm just doing the 9 to 5 shift here..every single day =P
Its all about football man.

Tell me about it. :( Have to wait until 20h45. God, please let me survive this, I promise I'll start taking better care of me if we ... I won't say it, but you know what I mean, oh Lord.
Arr thats long. I will go to the stadium at four, 6,5 hour wait dammit.

Top Bottom