• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

faridmon

If you don't want to splurge, I can say the fake ones I bought are brilliant quality. 35 quid for the both of them, were better than I expected.

35 quids for a fake? I bought this for £40 and it oozes with quaity. Too bad Danmark were shit in that world cup.
29117_1205523437777_1819406330_385717_5687616_n.jpg

Danmark WC 2012 top.

Rikkun

nanoyurt.png

It's bad, I know, but I'm too match-nervous to work with Gimp. :p

ROTFL NANOYURT IN DA HOUSE.

Delli Carri: «Verratti alla Juve? Trattativa sfumata»

"Per Verratti avevamo una trattativa per lui con la Juventus, ora è scemata questa opportunità". Daniele Delli Carri, ds del club abruzzese, allontana il trasferimento del giovane regista dei biancazzurri di Zeman a Torino. "In questo momento potrebbe andare al Milan, all'Inter. In realtà la più probabile delle chance è che rimanga a Pescara"

Hopefully just garbage to let the team focus :(

Brief translation "Verratti won't go to Juve for Delli Carri, Pescara's sportive director (?), says right now he could go to Milan, Inter, but likely he'll stay in Pescara"

Zabojnik

I apologize if this was posted before. The list of the 30 priciest under-21 players according to Futebal Finance, a specialized website.

30giovanipicostosi.png

Zabojnik

Brief translation "Verratti won't go to Juve for Delli Carri, Pescara's sportive director (?), says right now he could go to Milan, Inter, but likely he'll stay in Pescara"

Another Pogba-style telenovela incoming? I'll be pissed if neither of them transfers to Torino. :/ LOCK HIM DOWN, MAROTTA.

That list is pretty old. They've worked out some of the values depending on what was paid for them, such as Phil Jones and Jordan Henderson.

Copenhaaaaaaaaagen in an hour. If we win we are pretty much secured champions league group stage next season.

35 quids for a fake? I bought this for £40 and it oozes with quaity. Too bad Danmark were shit in that world cup.
29117_1205523437777_1819406330_385717_5687616_n.jpg

Danmark WC 2012 top.

Always knew you loved us, bro!

faridmon

That list is pretty old. They've worked out some of the values depending on what was paid for them, such as Phil Jones and Jordan Henderson.

Who bought Rodwell?
Always knew you loved us, bro!

Don't get me wrong, I only supported you lot because you were the only Scandenavian team there (and you guys were shit) and the quality is quite nice.
I'll probably going to support Danmark again because Sweden are shite as well as their people. Fuck you Norway! see what I have to put up through because you can't qualify if your life depend on it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Another Pogba-style telenovela incoming? I'll be pissed if neither of them transfers to Torino. :/ LOCK HIM DOWN, MAROTTA.

Damage control! The player clearly wants to come here, they're just trying to add a few more millions on the deal.

Rad-

I apologize if this was posted before. The list of the 30 priciest under-21 players according to Futebal Finance, a specialized website.

No way would Lucas come that cheap. He's pretty much the most promising player in the world after Neymar and Götze.

Zabojnik

Juve-GAF, how was Elia in his appearance the other day?

Pretty good, he even almost netted it on a couple of occasions. The match was basically already over when he got on the pitch, but he nevertheless put quite a lot of effort into it. According to some he was so desperate he failed to score that at the end Bonucci took him under the curva so our tifosi could cheer him up.

I wouldn't mind him staying with us ...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, he almost scored twice!

I'm undecided on Elia, he's wasted on the bench. In Conte I trust I guess.

Wilbur

Banned
Daily Mail story:

Owl's about that? New England manager Roy Hodgson bears an uncanny likeness to owls (let's just hope he doesn't make a twit-twoo of himself)

He's only been in the job for 24 hours, but already Roy Hodgson is getting an idea of the baggage that comes with managing England.

Internet pranksters have seized upon the 64-year-old's apparent likeness to owls - and put together an hilarious collection of pictures.

The new England boss, who has a hooked nose and sharp blue eyes, is pictured alongside a string of the feathery birds.

Eagle-eyed fans have even managed to find owls in similar poses to the veteran English manager.

The spoof viral shows that fans have been quick to caricature the new boss, with some suggesting a nickname of 'Roy the owl'.

GQman2121

Banned
Cech, Bos, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand; Mikel, Meireles; Ramires, Malouda, Sturridge; Torres

Subs: Turnbull, Cole, Essien, Lampard, Mata, Kalou, Drogba

offshore

Perchinho in for Simpson.

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #CFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; Tiote, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Ba; Cisse.

Pretty good, he even almost netted it on a couple of occasions. The match was basically already over when he got on the pitch, but he nevertheless put quite a lot of effort into it. According to some he was so desperate he failed to score that at the end Bonucci took him under the curva so our tifosi could cheer him up.

I wouldn't mind him staying with us ...

Yeah, he almost scored twice!

I'm undecided on Elia, he's wasted on the bench. In Conte I trust I guess.

Well, I hope he comes out ready to play next season. He really is a strong winger. I also don't know why I like him so much. I think it is because we are close to the same age.

Top Bottom